Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

Levo

Band of Brothers
Yep, we all rush too much. No point playing further back if your higher then the strikers most of the time. Need to be a bit more disciplined.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Also we seem to be adverse to passing the ball backwards. The matches just become a repetitive loop of breaking, attempting a through-ball to a striker and repeating. Keeping the ball a bit wouldn't hurt.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Think we should also have a more defined strategy at corners - rather than all crowding the box.

Agree with keeping the ball - although I usually only have time to make a quick first time pass before I get tackled.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Think we should also have a more defined strategy at corners - rather than all crowding the box.

Agree with keeping the ball - although I usually only have time to make a quick first time pass before I get tackled.
I usually run out of the box at corners because it gets too crowded. It's pointless.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I hate clubs. It's impossible to put together passing moves no matter how hard you try.

The stuff I do on seasons makes me love the game, then I play clubs and hate the world.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The amount of times the ref gets in my way is ridiculous.

JP77

Didn't come on as got to be up at 8am so took a break. Hopefully a few of you about tomorrow night for a few games.

Did I make a mistake making my man 6'2 and a decent build? Everybody seems to have small quick guys, same old bollocks man while mine turns like an oil tanker at times. Did quite enjoy playing CDM in the last game earlier tonight.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Most of tonight was pretty naff, but the first of the two games that Joe played went pretty well in my opinion. Solius and Big-Red scored great goals. We played at a pretty quick tempo, dominated and because Joe was ANY, there were hardly any defensive lapses. Second game was a bit different, but it'll take everyone a while to adjust to 15 I think anyway due to the little differences.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I think it's difficult to play patient, probing football in Clubs now, and it's been this say since FIFA 12 with FIFA 11 having the best setup for good, passing football. I hope the AI defenders aren't that horrible, though, that tons will just go for the through pass, sprint, cross/square pass routine.

By the way, how long did it take for defenders/defensive midfielders to grow their players? I used to remember that it would be easy to grow your Pro as a central defender in FIFA 11, but it got tougher at 12 and beyond. Plus, how good/bad is a central defender with his base stats?

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Most of tonight was pretty naff, but the first of the two games that Joe played went pretty well in my opinion. Solius and Big-Red scored great goals. We played at a pretty quick tempo, dominated and because Joe was ANY, there were hardly any defensive lapses. Second game was a bit different, but it'll take everyone a while to adjust to 15 I think anyway due to the little differences.
My goal was also good.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Also we seem to be adverse to passing the ball backwards. The matches just become a repetitive loop of breaking, attempting a through-ball to a striker and repeating. Keeping the ball a bit wouldn't hurt.
Yup every game seemed we were pressing through ball button more than pass button. When everyone got the ball, it was just the through ball.

I tried my best to remain at defence most of the times.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
By the way, how long did it take for defenders/defensive midfielders to grow their players? I used to remember that it would be easy to grow your Pro as a central defender in FIFA 11, but it got tougher at 12 and beyond. Plus, how good/bad is a central defender with his base stats?
Everyone is roughly 75 at default. You can boost it buying power ups with the fifa coins or whatever they are. Developing naturally as a defender is still shit seeing as its near impossible to tackle players by actually tackling.

kps88

Why does my pro feel like shit when he has the ball? I mean his stats are pretty decent now but he's still so unresponsive and turns like a tanker. There are 75 rated players in normal teams that feel better on the ball than him.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Why does my pro feel like shit when he has the ball? I mean his stats are pretty decent now but he's still so unresponsive and turns like a tanker. There are 75 rated players in normal teams that feel better on the ball than him.
What size is your pro?

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Yeah. Actually, I've decided he feels like shit off the ball as well.
Haha same here.

I said it above, but my player seems to have zero time when he gets the ball - if I try and dribble with it, then he just gets knocked off the ball and loses it. So as soon as I receive the ball, I have to pass it as quickly as possible.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Haha same here.

I said it above, but my player seems to have zero time when he gets the ball - if I try and dribble with it, then he just gets knocked off the ball and loses it. So as soon as I receive the ball, I have to pass it as quickly as possible.
Generally, the ea "rule" is more the pro's height, lesser the agility.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Everyone is roughly 75 at default. You can boost it buying power ups with the fifa coins or whatever they are. Developing naturally as a defender is still shit seeing as its near impossible to tackle players by actually tackling.
Hmm...well, even those with bad tackling stats can still tackle, though it won't be clean, but still, I see defending as more dependent on the Marking attribute as this determines how much you struggle to man-mark players along with Intecerptions that determines which passes your pro will want to intercept. So, tackling isn't much of a priority for me.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Send me a invite to the club please, managed to finally get fifa 15 now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just redid my Gameface. It actually looks pretty good this year.

Bald me is hilarious.

With hair that's closest to mine as possible.

JP77

I'm around but doesn't look like there's many about for it tonight so might just leave it until tomorrow. Just message me if I'm online and a few of you do decide to play and I might pop in as just having a quick round of golf.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Doesn't look like it. Needs someone to accept his request and I can't. Looks dead tonight.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Oh you want someone accepted?