Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

JP77

I'm off for the night guys. My stamina and speed was killing me, just went into edit and made my guy smaller and less weight and he's now got much better speed, hopefully won't turn like an oil tanker now.

Be about same time tomorrow, make sure you're there Eboue!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I sent one, no idea where it'll be though.
Eboue's pro is a 6'7" tall ginger black man. Played 7 times - 5 on the wing - and somehow managed to score a goal. I'll post gifs tomorrow maybe of the goals.

Went pretty well tonight overall. A couple of losses but plenty of goals and a fair bit of cohesion. @BigDunc9 is dirty though

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I realized after the game that making me guy as freakish as possible had effects on his abilities. And that having a 6'7 250 pound CAM wasn't a good idea so I changed it after. Scored an 80th minute equalizer though.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I went off FIFA 14 for a while towards the end. I will re-join this side (if welcome). What position is the squad in need of. Happy to play anywhere but keeper.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I went off FIFA 14 for a while towards the end. I will re-join this side (if welcome). What position is the squad in need of. Happy to play anywhere but keeper.
Wherever is free at the time.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Here are the positions people played in last night:

Damien goals:

Great 1-2 between @Tekkers and myself:

My pro is only 5'10" yet keeps scoring headers:

Click link to view this one full size. Couldn't resize it:

Leg-End

Header goal king. I didn't realise I hadn't redeemed all the catalogue boost things so my pro was terrible, I was mainly just trying to keep attacks flowing rather than hold onto it and get muscled off.

Think I'd be better off at somewhere like CAM.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That's awesome Damo. Shame you weren't recording when I scored that chip :D

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Eboue's pro is a 6'7" tall ginger black man. Played 7 times - 5 on the wing - and somehow managed to score a goal. I'll post gifs tomorrow maybe of the goals.

Went pretty well tonight overall. A couple of losses but plenty of goals and a fair bit of cohesion. @BigDunc9 is dirty though
:lol:
I gave a penalty away and then next game got sent off ! I like to think of it as tactical fouling though :p

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Also fantastic work on the gifs of the goals Damo, even better that you managed to capture 2 rare goals by me, peaches they happened to be as well.

JP77

Yeah, nice work Damien. Take it you're recording with the share feature?

I've got a free day today so pretty much free to play whenever :drool:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Yep! Record with share, trim down to 14 secsish then upload to gfycat.
Very cool - great to see our finest moments!!

Good to see some of the comments above - am going to play around with the height and weight settings of my pro - also I haven't added any of the catalogue boost thingies - will look at them also.

What's the best way to increase your level to unlock more things for your pro (boots etc)? I'm level 5, and need to get to 7 to unlock Nike boots (not happy wearing unbranded boots...although unbranded is far better than adi/puma boots for me!). Any advice welcome!