Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Eddy_JukeZ

CR7 now has 371 goals in 261 games for me. My favourite card ever
My CR7 has been incredible too, but Prime Henry bests him. Those 2 up front though :drool:

Both Ronaldos up top though :drool::drool::drool:. Really can't wait for that. Still a few millions away.

TOTY Ronaldo will probably be the 2nd best ST in the game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Made the not so smart decision to qualify for the WL this weekend. Won't play the full one, only probably like 15 games or so. First game I played, winning at half time. He quits. I don't get the win. Love it.

Red Stone

CR7 now has 371 goals in 261 games for me. My favourite card ever
He's amazing. I mostly fluff around in Squad Battles against Legendary, but he has 359 goals in 147 games. Fecking machine. No other player I've used comes close.

bosnian_red

What the feck? All my games are disconnecting at half time. If I'm winning at half, I don't get the win and instead just says like I didn't play a game. If I'm losing at half, then I get the loss. Currently at 2 losses and 38 games left even though I've tried to play 5 games and was winning in 3 of them. Have a perfect connection in the games too before it just disconnects. Don't have the problem at all on normal online seasons.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Thank god I did the Muriel SBC. The plan was to play him as a stop gap striker until I could affort Suarez, but he has been immense for me, and I actually think he’s better than Suarez. Cost me 20k. Most value for money ever

izec

Dont know if i should do the Kane SBC and trade in Alli IF or keep Alli IF. If i do it, i would play him in midfield and i have my doubts. Alli is sensational for me, 19 goals in 20 games from CM isnt too bad. That 95 shooting from Kane though :drool:

bosnian_red

Dont know if i should do the Kane SBC and trade in Alli IF or keep Alli IF. If i do it, i would play him in midfield and i have my doubts. Alli is sensational for me, 19 goals in 20 games from CM isnt too bad. That 95 shooting from Kane though :drool:
What you should do is sell Alli and then buy him back in a few weeks when the SBC is done. His normal price is less then 150k. He's going for like 350k.

izec

What you should do is sell Alli and then buy him back in a few weeks when the SBC is done. His normal price is less then 150k. He's going for like 350k.
That would be the most sensible thing to do. Not the worst idea before TOTY to have some spare coins

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I have POTM Kane as a CAM. He's brill. He's long distance shooting is ridiculous. Scores nothing but bangers for me.

bosnian_red

Contacted EA tech support chat because of the whole disconnect thing. I'd never get disconnected from online servers or anythign, just the game would kick me out and give me a loss if I was losing, and no result if I was winning or drawing. Manage to play 2 full games the entire day without disconnects, but probably 15 that ended after 15 minutes, or half time. Usually whenever a goal went in, the game was paused, or just half time which was the majority.

But anyway. First girl I talked to on the live chat gave me 3 premium gold packs (untradable) as compensation, and said she'd email steps for troubleshooting. Never got the email. Packs were trash. Second guy sent the email and another 2 packs (and actually said there was an issue with my account sync somehow). Again, packs trash. But hopefully the steps in the email actually work, as I can barely play 30 game minutes without being kicked out (and everyone losing contracts/fitness).

Macern

Pee pee pants
Contacted EA tech support chat because of the whole disconnect thing. I'd never get disconnected from online servers or anythign, just the game would kick me out and give me a loss if I was losing, and no result if I was winning or drawing. Manage to play 2 full games the entire day without disconnects, but probably 15 that ended after 15 minutes, or half time. Usually whenever a goal went in, the game was paused, or just half time which was the majority.

But anyway. First girl I talked to on the live chat gave me 3 premium gold packs (untradable) as compensation, and said she'd email steps for troubleshooting. Never got the email. Packs were trash. Second guy sent the email and another 2 packs (and actually said there was an issue with my account sync somehow). Again, packs trash. But hopefully the steps in the email actually work, as I can barely play 30 game minutes without being kicked out (and everyone losing contracts/fitness).
Nice to see that they actually gave you packs though

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Gameplay is awful. Two games on the bounce in fut champs the game lags and then weirdly speeds up with him on the ball, I can’t even change players and they score. Shite.

SSSSnake

Gameplay is awful. Two games on the bounce in fut champs the game lags and then weirdly speeds up with him on the ball, I can’t even change players and they score. Shite.
Unplayable. For me the lag was so unbearable. Even a slight lag makes makes such a big difference when it comes to defending. Have sold my team and will have a break until Toty.

izec

Stopped for today. Was winning 2 games lagging the whole time, connection broke down on both and i got the message i quitted. feck off

Macern

Pee pee pants
Unplayable. For me the lag was so unbearable. Even a slight lag makes makes such a big difference when it comes to defending. Have sold my team and will have a break until Toty.
If you have windows computers, go to the search bar and type «cmd» then press enter. A black window should pop up. Type «ping utas.fut.ea.com» in said black window and hit enter. What does it say on average ping?

bosnian_red

Managed to play 2 full games last night after I talked to the ea rep. Tried playing twice this morning and both times at half time I got kicked, was winning comfortably in one and 0-0 in the other. Neither result changed... So I decided to delete Fifa and then re-download. If that doesn't work then I guess I'm just done with Fut Champs (not the worst thing in the world I guess!).

Macern

Pee pee pants
10-2 so far in the weekend league. My form is shit compared to when I finished in Elite 1. Not too weird since I haven’t played properly in a long while.

bosnian_red

Just ragesold my old team and bought this. Looks way better to be honest

I don't know why but I've never liked using Bale on this. I like using agile players way more then big/strong/fast players. Probably play better with messi then I do with Ronaldo too, though I never had Ronaldo as I always get a more balanced team instead of going all in on one. Though I do always want to get Ronaldo to use him in my United side, but way too expensive.

Macern

Pee pee pants
But aeriously... I can’t hold a lead. Beaten so many times when I should be winning.
Try recording a game and analyze it when it’s done. There’s probably a reason behind it since it’s reoccuring. Maybe it’s a mental thing? Perhaps you lose confidence if you’re leading and then concede?
I don't know why but I've never liked using Bale on this. I like using agile players way more then big/strong/fast players. Probably play better with messi then I do with Ronaldo too, though I never had Ronaldo as I always get a more balanced team instead of going all in on one. Though I do always want to get Ronaldo to use him in my United side, but way too expensive.
Trust me you’ll love Ronaldo. But I get what you’re saying. Bale doesn’t feel as good on the ball as for instance Dembele, but it’s the shooting that makes him so good imo. He can shoot from so many angles and score, both finesse and power.

bosnian_red

Try recording a game and analyze it when it’s done. There’s probably a reason behind it since it’s reoccuring. Maybe it’s a mental thing? Perhaps you lose confidence if you’re leading and then concede?

Trust me you’ll love Ronaldo. But I get what you’re saying. Bale doesn’t feel as good on the ball as for instance Dembele, but it’s the shooting that makes him so good imo. He can shoot from so many angles and score, both finesse and power.
Just 3 star weak foot though, playing on the right wing, and doesn't have the finesse shot trait which I find helps loads for inside forward types who rely on cutting in to score. Just feels like a weirdly balanced player on Fifa that doesn't make him that great. Don't think I've ever really been "destroyed" by Bale either, usually relatively easy to shut down. For 400k... idk. Different play styles obviously, I just couldn't even get him to a decent level, let alone being worth his price.

Also yeah I wish for Ronaldo :lol: If I kept playing consistently like I did in October i would've been fine, got up to 1.8mil in total worth at the end of October. Stopped playing til recently though (doing trades and changing my team in between), and my weekend league is completely unplayable so I can't even use that to get some coin boosts. Think I have 1.4 or 1.5m worth of players right now, not counting my untradeables, so I probably won't have enough to get Ronaldo unless his price drops a lot after TOTY.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Just 3 star weak foot though, playing on the right wing, and doesn't have the finesse shot trait which I find helps loads for inside forward types who rely on cutting in to score. Just feels like a weirdly balanced player on Fifa that doesn't make him that great. Don't think I've ever really been "destroyed" by Bale either, usually relatively easy to shut down. For 400k... idk. Different play styles obviously, I just couldn't even get him to a decent level, let alone being worth his price.

Also yeah I wish for Ronaldo :lol: If I kept playing consistently like I did in October i would've been fine, got up to 1.8mil in total worth at the end of October. Stopped playing til recently though (doing trades and changing my team in between), and my weekend league is completely unplayable so I can't even use that to get some coin boosts. Think I have 1.4 or 1.5m worth of players right now, not counting my untradeables, so I probably won't have enough to get Ronaldo unless his price drops a lot after TOTY.
Yup 3 star weak foot is a slight issue. I've barely tried him so I'm not going to make any assessments yet, but he scored a screamer in my last game. Finesse from outside the box. He has 87 finishing, 91 longshots and 90 shotpower which kind of makes him similar to Ronaldo.

But yeah let's hope Ronaldos price drops! You have to try and buy him before FIFA 19 is out :) There are just no one like him.

bosnian_red

Yup 3 star weak foot is a slight issue. I've barely tried him so I'm not going to make any assessments yet, but he scored a screamer in my last game. Finesse from outside the box. He has 87 finishing, 91 longshots and 90 shotpower which kind of makes him similar to Ronaldo.

But yeah let's hope Ronaldos price drops! You have to try and buy him before FIFA 19 is out :) There are just no one like him.
Yeah it's always my goal, though given the WL struggles I think it's more realistic for next year. Hoping they'll bring in Giggs/Scholes and some other legends for Fifa 19, would be my goal to try and recreate the United 2008 side (or close to it).

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Have no team, no games played yet and just 8k in the bank. Gonna try and build a sweat team and aim for gold 3 :lol: