g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming FM: San Marino vs Gibraltar - Battle of the minnows | Gibraltar: World Champions!

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Son of Lou isn't as impressive as his old man it must be said. Hoping his stat increases will make a big difference though... unless he got unlucky with a shit PA.

I still reckon it would be nice if we got to see the match ratings for the international games though ;)

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Damn, should have added City to my dislikes list.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Would be nice to see a different football reality for a change, if it's possible

Season 3

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Last edited:

harms

Staff
8 wins out of 8 games in 2018, what the hell is happening? :eek: 63rd in the World ranking too!

3 out of 4 in 2019 with stronger opponents and a narrow victory to Belgium

edit: And Warren Peace still can't get a game for the National team :lol: 26 millions evaluation and what for? It seems that it's easier to break into Spain's midfield :lol:

edit 2: quite a nice partnership we have with @RedTiger at Watford

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
15 goals in 11 matches and 8.25 rating for the NT this year for the £47m valued da Puss. Happy now £26m valued @Zarlak?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
@harms - Unfortunately you and @DouLou have fallen victim to coaches that play a certain way and won't change it.
The people taking your spots are awful, but I can't even take over the countries to remove the managers, so we will just have to wait and see

harms

Staff
@harms - Unfortunately you and @DouLou have fallen victim to coaches that play a certain way and won't change it.
The people taking your spots are awful, but I can't even take over the countries to remove the managers, so we will just have to wait and see
Yeah, no worries, its creating an even more interesting narrative, somehow realistic, I can imagine Warren refusing to cut his hair and being banished from the NT Redondo-style

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
15 goals in 11 matches and 8.25 rating for the NT this year for the £47m valued da Puss. Happy now £26m valued @Zarlak?
Much happier, I told you I'd elevate you. Though 28 goals in 71 matches, that's awful. 7 goals in 26 games for Stoke, no wonder they got rid of you. As long as you keep performing for the NT we've got the WC in the bag.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Pretty gutted Monaco have picked me up though as they are loaded so won't be looking to sell me anytime soon. Pretty sure my loyalty was set to 20 as I thought the teams were clubs as well so a full career of finishing behind psg looks on the cards.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Could you not boot the editor up and altar the preferred formation of the manager?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Much happier, I told you I'd elevate you. Though 28 goals in 71 matches, that's awful. 7 goals in 26 games for Stoke, no wonder they got rid of you. As long as you keep performing for the NT we've got the WC in the bag.
Sorry can't hear you, Chelsea are calling.

harms

Staff
Helped Watford finish 6th, handed in a transfer request with PSG interested. Hopefully will get a move there.
Stay with us, 23% of Gibraltar's population currently resides in Watford.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Gibraltar look like they have this locked down already. My player always ends up very middle ground.

Varun

Staff
We would have topped the group if @Varun Raveendran hadn't been sent off in the 2nd minute vs Belgium ffs.
:(

That one game masks what has been a solid international career so far. 3 goals and 7 assists in 9 games. Half your goals are set up by me :angel:

On the club front, Tottenham have bagged me from Newcastle after 2 top seasons there. Valued at 48mil now and raking in 175k/week :drool:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I am the highest valued San Marino player and wanted by Barcelona :drool:

Not doing good great in our group though. You lot need to pull your finger out.

harms

Staff
:(

That one game masks what has been a solid international career so far. 3 goals and 7 assists in 9 games. Half your goals are set up by me :angel:

On the club front, Tottenham have bagged me from Newcastle after 2 top seasons there. Valued at 48mil now and raking in 175k/week :drool:
55% passing accuracy though! You are like an ultimate Di Maria, every pass is going forward regardless of situation

Varun

Staff
55% passing accuracy though! You are like an ultimate Di Maria, every pass is going forward regardless of situation
What can I say, my mind sees things my legs can't execute.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
And I'm still the slowest winger ever, 8 Acceleration, 8?!

Cina

Finally have a player at Man Utd! Not sure how I'm gonna take Shaw's place, though.

7.71 rating last season for Juve, 31 appearances. Best one dimensional full back ever.