Gaming FM: San Marino vs Gibraltar - Battle of the minnows | Gibraltar: World Champions!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
San Marino are some jammy feckers. Piss easy qualifying group and piss easy Euros group, yet they never win their groups. Meanwhile Gibraltar get the toughest groups but we still manage to wipe the floor with all the European powerhouses.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Just to add, in the next round we have:

Gibraltar vs Croatia
San Marino Vs Switzerland

And to add a bit of spice, the winners of these matches face each other

OB

Why the heck does he keep subbing me off. That too at the 40th min. This manager is shit. Need to score more goals.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
In our game with France he subbed off 3 players and subbed on only one? :confused:
I'm forever a substitute :( I guess only an injury to RedTiger/P-Nut will give me a chence

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I don't like how cocky this Gibraltar team is getting.

I hope Croatia do them and bring them back down to earth!

Dan

Made the semi-finals but knocked out on penalties. Would have smashed Italy in the final too I reckon.

harms

Staff
Ffs, @RedTiger is sent off and he pairs up @P-Nut0712 with fecking Jake Weiss? (he is one of the original ones, right?)

edit: although I got 2 yellows, maybe I was ineligible

Last edited:

harms

Staff
Can you scroll down player's list in the game vs Switzerland please, @Igor Drefljak ? I don't see my rating, only see a booking.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Haven't covered myself in glory given a chance, eh? Thanks.
You're really unlucky. The manager has a favourite formation, and your position doesn't cover it. The guy in your place looks awful, and to be honest, you're an absolute beast of a player in your position. I can't believe how strict managers are sticking to their preferred formations (Which I did clear, but apparently it throws a random on in their instead)

Samid

Who the feck is Priestley? Fecking useless.

And why did the cnut manager sub me off?! I'm involved in all the goals and would never have missed the pen. Fecking sack the cnut.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
San Marino :lol: Beaten by a team we only needed 10 men for over 50mins to.

Samid

6 goals (top scorer) and 2 assists in 5 games. On the team of the tournament partnering Ronaldo at the top. I really deserved to win the Euros. Devastated.

Panther

So, San Marino scored 4 goals all tournament and I scored 3 of them. Teammates need to step up.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Forgive my lack of interest here, but this game is a right old load of broken bollocks if a god tier AMC is left on the bench cause the manager only has one tactic in his repertoire.

Varun

Staff
Good tournament overall, we'll smash the WC lads. Best young player and made the team of the tournament :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So, San Marino scored 4 goals all tournament and I scored 3 of them. Teammates need to step up.
Being our number 9 that's about right. Maybe if your hold up play was better we could've exploited my 7 Acceleration from the wings to get in behind.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Being our number 9 that's about right. Maybe if your hold up play was better we could've exploited my 7 Acceleration from the wings to get in behind.
It's your fault we didn't win the euros you fecking snail :lol: