Gaming Football Manager 2019

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've just loaded up the game today, first match Matic and Pogba both off injured before half-time. It's fecking retarded.

van Nistelrooy

I really like the steps they have taken on the tactical front, though I feel like they are a couple of years late with it. But AI squad management is still an utter mess. Let's take a look at Bayern:

18/19 - net spend: €208m
S. Bender - €20m 3 starts across competitions first season, 3 starts second season, then sold for €10m in winter
A. Rüdiger - €33m 5 starts across competitions, 11 starts second season, then sold for €18m to Huddersfield - they bought those two despite still having Süle, Boateng, Hummels and Martinez in the squad and Kovac's two favourite formations being set to 4141 and 4231
L. Klostermann - €42m, 5 starts in his first season, 6 starts in his second season
H. Ziyech - €44m in Winter, 7 starts in his first season, 1 start in his second season, then loaned out in winter and subsequently sold for €24m

19/20 - net spend: €184m
G. Simeone - €30m + hefty addons 4 starts, loaned out next season
M. Reus - €78m + 20m variables, 25 starts first season, 3 starts in his second season, now leaving on a free, because they only gave their record signing a two year contract
O. Ntcham - €35m, 18 starts first season, 4 starts second season
M. Pjaca - €36m in winter, 7 starts, loaned out in his second season
C. Kramer - €15m, 3 starts in his first season, 0 minutes in his second

19/20: net spend: €165m
Richardlison: €75(96)m, 14 starts

Leaving aside that budgets are completely fecked up because they seem to be tuned for PL sugar daddy level spending (I'd guess Bayern never net spend €150m over a three season period, let alone in a single season, three times in a row). CPU Bayern managed to finish 4th, 2nd and now 6th with that City-esque spending.
I'd post this as a bug on the Football Manager (SI) forums.

Wayne's World

About to lose the title to Liverpool in my first season in charge :nervous:

Just like in real life though, United's defence is absolutely rubbish and I'll need to overhaul in the summer (even though I bought Varane in first season but either Smailling, Bailly and Lindelof are so error prone)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sanchez always gets injured in on international duty. Now out for 4 months. Dalot is also out for 3 months and Valencia keeps getting niggling injuries.

Btw Darmian is really good in this game.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Picked this up for 25quid. Started with United (obvs). I have a problem with SI describing Matic as a DLP!

Picked up De Lijt (sp?) and Lozano so far and intend to play the classic FM 451 with a DM and 2 inside forwards.

NoLogo

So I won the Vanarama North with FC United of Manchester, we were predicted to finish dead last in the competition. Unfortunately getting better players to join us is proving quite difficult. I think it's due to our low reputation and of course having by far the lowest budget of all clubs in the new league isn't really helping either. On top of that our best player doesn't want to extend his contract. Not looking good for the new season and I'm afraid that I'll be going straight back down if I can't at least improve defense and midfield by a good margin.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Question lads, do ye think that the changes to tactics etc. enough of a jump to justify buying it at full price if I have FM2018? In two minds as to whether to pick this up or not.

Last edited:

roseguy64

If you're enjoying your save then wait until there's a Christmas sale. That's what I'm doing now with my FM18 save.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
If you're enjoying your save then wait until there's a Christmas sale. That's what I'm doing now with my FM18 save.
It's already only 25quid. How much cheaper do you want it to drop??

M Bison

Supports
York City
Realise this is lazy but where is it £25? Just looked on Steam as my FM18 save is starting to lose its appeal.

roonster09

Scout
Looks like trying to sell players in the first transfer window isn't the way to go.

Played half a season and sold the players in Jan, most of the deals were made before start of Jan window.

Darmian played him regularly from preseason and played him in big games, he is way too good in FM. Barca and so many big clubs were interested, I didnt even offer him to clubs but Leicester made 28.5 million bid including add ons.

Didn't play Jones at all as he was pissed off after the transfer window, Watford made bid of around 11 million and sold him

Young was played regularly and he wanted new challenge. His contract was up and many clubs made 4.3 million bids. He signed for Salzburg

Rojo - Couldn't play him much, he wanted regular football. Monaco made 24 million bid.

Didn't sell anyone in summer window, just played few of them. It was easier to offload. Hopefully Fellaini and Valencia are next, Juventus are interested in signing Valencia.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Looks like trying to sell players in the first transfer window isn't the way to go.

Played half a season and sold the players in Jan, most of the deals were made before start of Jan window.

Darmian played him regularly from preseason and played him in big games, he is way too good in FM. Barca and so many big clubs were interested, I didnt even offer him to clubs but Leicester made 28.5 million bid including add ons.

Didn't play Jones at all as he was pissed off after the transfer window, Watford made bid of around 11 million and sold him

Young was played regularly and he wanted new challenge. His contract was up and many clubs made 4.3 million bids. He signed for Salzburg

Rojo - Couldn't play him much, he wanted regular football. Monaco made 24 million bid.

Didn't sell anyone in summer window, just played few of them. It was easier to offload. Hopefully Fellaini and Valencia are next, Juventus are interested in signing Valencia.
Think it's the first time I've actually struggled to sell players in the first window.
Darmian for 150m NOK to Lazio is the only proper sale so far.
Told Jones (+ Rojo & Lindelöf) that they wouldn't get much playing time this season in hopes of getting rid of someone. All said they'd be happy to not be registered and get money without working. When I signed Varane, Jones told me he was dissappointed that he wasn't thought more highly of at the club and wanted to leave. Now waiting to see if i get any bids on him.

Kind of understand that selling players is hard when we're United. They are on high wages and don't really want to step down a level. But it's quite annoying all the same.

roonster09

Scout
Think it's the first time I've actually struggled to sell players in the first window.
Darmian for 150m NOK to Lazio is the only proper sale so far.
Told Jones (+ Rojo & Lindelöf) that they wouldn't get much playing time this season in hopes of getting rid of someone. All said they'd be happy to not be registered and get money without working. When I signed Varane, Jones told me he was dissappointed that he wasn't thought more highly of at the club and wanted to leave. Now waiting to see if i get any bids on him.

Kind of understand that selling players is hard when we're United. They are on high wages and don't really want to step down a level. But it's quite annoying all the same.
Yeah, in Beta I struggled to sell players. Sold Jones for 5 million and Darmian for around 10 million. Didn't get any bids for Young. I think only good sale was Lingard to Arsenal for 45-49 million.

It's bit easier to sell them in mid season. In full version, I didn't offer any player to any clubs except Darmian once. He was upset, I said it was a mistake and I had no intention of selling him. Was much easier to sell him during the season.

Also Chelsea made 40 plus million for Lingard, I asked for 90 million, they rejected it :lol:

If you are starting new save anytime soon, don't try to sell any players in first window. You will get enough budget to sign 2-3 good players anyways.

roonster09

Scout
Btw I think Match engine has lot of bugs. My players can't wait to pass the ball behind defenders, they try it everytime, defender heads it, one of my other player gets the ball and tries it again.

Luckily some guy on SI forum raised a bug. Hopefully they fix it. It's annoying to watch.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Yeah, in Beta I struggled to sell players. Sold Jones for 5 million and Darmian for around 10 million. Didn't get any bids for Young. I think only good sale was Lingard to Arsenal for 45-49 million.

It's bit easier to sell them in mid season. In full version, I didn't offer any player to any clubs except Darmian once. He was upset, I said it was a mistake and I had no intention of selling him. Was much easier to sell him during the season.

Also Chelsea made 40 plus million for Lingard, I asked for 90 million, they rejected it :lol:

If you are starting new save anytime soon, don't try to sell any players in first window. You will get enough budget to sign 2-3 good players anyways.
What is your progression plan for the squad?

My plan for the squad makes me not even try to get rid of Young, Fellaini and the likes. :lol:

Defensive first and second choices:
Shaw - Pavard - Varane - Valencia
Young - Smalling - Bailly - Dalot

Midfield first and second choices:
Herrera - Fred - Pogba
Perreira - Matic - Fellaini

Attacking first and second choices:
Martial - Lukaku - Mata
Sanchez - Rashford - Lingard

On top of that I'll have some talents that will get game-time here and there:
McTominay & Chong mostly, maybe some cup games for Gomez.

Will be sold if I get any offers:
Jones, Rojo & Lindelöf

If I manage to sell them I'm not sure what I'll do with the money. I expect only Jones to go though, since he wasa the only one who showed any interest in going even after signing Pavard (340m NOK buyout) & Varane (500+400m over 3 years NOK). I don't think Shaw/Young or Mata/Lingard will be good enough to challenge for the title, so I've set expectations at top 4 this season. Then in 2 seasons time I'll look into left-back & right-wing, and hopefully shift out Matic & Fellaini for young energetic talents.
Very much like the look of Perreira, just needs to bulk up.

Edit: Tierney looks like a proper talent. Will go for him if I get any cash.
Managed to give Rojo away for free, which alongside the Darmian sale made it so I could buy Tierney. Fairly happy with the squad now for the season as long as I don't get 50 injuries at the same time.

Late bid from Watford of 150m NOK for Jones. Accepted of course. That's my CB situation sorted. Varane, Pavard, Smalling, Bailly & Lindelöf, with Tuanzebe & TFM out on loan.
Sad that I couldn't get anything for Rojo, but ultimately I'm happy with sorting the squad a bit.

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
What is your progression plan for the squad?

My plan for the squad makes me not even try to get rid of Young, Fellaini and the likes. :lol:

Defensive first and second choices:
Shaw - Pavard - Varane - Valencia
Young - Smalling - Bailly - Dalot

Midfield first and second choices:
Herrera - Fred - Pogba
Perreira - Matic - Fellaini

Attacking first and second choices:
Martial - Lukaku - Mata
Sanchez - Rashford - Lingard

On top of that I'll have some talents that will get game-time here and there:
McTominay & Chong mostly, maybe some cup games for Gomez.

Will be sold if I get any offers:
Jones, Rojo & Lindelöf

If I manage to sell them I'm not sure what I'll do with the money. I expect only Jones to go though, since he wasa the only one who showed any interest in going even after signing Pavard (340m NOK buyout) & Varane (500+400m over 3 years NOK). I don't think Shaw/Young or Mata/Lingard will be good enough to challenge for the title, so I've set expectations at top 4 this season. Then in 2 seasons time I'll look into left-back & right-wing, and hopefully shift out Matic & Fellaini for young energetic talents.
Very much like the look of Perreira, just needs to bulk up.
I didn't sell anyone in the summer window, so squad was big. Now that I have sold Rojo, Jones, Young I have at least some squad spaces. Also I have accepted offer for Darmian, hopefully he won't reject Leicester's contract. He is good though, he was my first choice.

Right now my first and second choice team for 4-2-3-1 tactics

Valencia - De Ligt - Smalling - Tierney
Dalot - Bailly - Lindelof - Shaw

Pogba Saul
Herrera Matic

Rashford Mata Martial
Chong Lingard Sanchez

Lukaku

Sanchez was first choice at the start of the season and Rashford lacked fitness as he missed complete preseason, then Sanchez was out for 4 months. Rashford as inside forward playing on right wing is playing so well. Martial is the star though, just brilliant in this game.

Then I have players like Fred, Fellaini who plays few games here and there. Not impressed with Fred at all. Also signed Sandro Tonali, he is one for the future. Looks very good at young age. I played Chong only in few cup games, usually sub him in when I have good enough lead.

Played Herrera as Right back in few games, I couldn't play him as midfielder as Pogba is very important and I play with only 2 CMs. So Saul, Matic, Tonali, Herrera, Fred, Fellaini for one place is too much. He has superb attributes for a right back, almost everything you need for a RB. Started training him in that position. Planning to train Matic as CB as he has very good defensive attributes and he is way behind Saul as a midfielder.

I have 50 million for transfers and will add 20 more when Darmian signs for Leicester.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I didn't sell anyone in the summer window, so squad was big. Now that I have sold Rojo, Jones, Young I have at least some squad spaces. Also I have accepted offer for Darmian, hopefully he won't reject Leicester's contract. He is good though, he was my first choice.

Right now my first and second choice team for 4-2-3-1 tactics

Valencia - De Ligt - Smalling - Tierney
Dalot - Bailly - Lindelof - Shaw

Pogba Saul
Herrera Matic

Rashford Mata Martial
Chong Lingard Sanchez

Lukaku

Sanchez was first choice and Rashford lacked fitness, then Sanchez was out for 4 months. Rashford as inside forward playing on right wing is playing so well. Martial is the star though, just brilliant in this game.

Then I have players like Fred, Fellaini who plays few games here and there. Not impressed with Fred at all. Also signed Sandro Tonali, he is one for the future. Looks very good at young age. I played Chong only in few cup games, usually sub him in when I have good enough lead.

I have played Herrera as Right back in few games, I couldn't play him as midfielder as Pogba is very important and I play with only 2 CMs. So Saul, Matic, Tonali, Herrera, Fred, Fellaini for one place is too much. He has superb attributes for a right back, almost everything you need for a RB. Started training him in that position. Planning to train Matic as CB as he has very good defensive attributes and he is way behind Saul as a midfielder.

I have 50 million for transfers and will add 20 more when Darmian signs for Leicester.
How is De Ligt doing? I enquired about De Ligt, Koulibaly, Skriniar, Varane, Pavard, Tah and a few other defenders, and was lucky that I got 1 of my top 3 choices + my 4th choice. Skriniar, Varane & Koulibaly were my top choices, Pavard prefered 4th choice outside of those due to price and usability right now. De Ligt looks like he'll become a beast, but I don't want to hope that Bailly stays injury-free or use Smalling for too long.

Saul? Holy hell, I didn't think he was buyable. :lol:
Looks good though. You'll get more out of Lingard & Mata than I will for sure.
Haven't heard of Tonali, is he good?

roonster09

Scout
How is De Ligt doing? I enquired about De Ligt, Koulibaly, Skriniar, Varane, Pavard, Tah and a few other defenders, and was lucky that I got 1 of my top 3 choices + my 4th choice. Skriniar, Varane & Koulibaly were my top choices, Pavard prefered 4th choice outside of those due to price and usability right now. De Ligt looks like he'll become a beast, but I don't want to hope that Bailly stays injury-free or use Smalling for too long.

Saul? Holy hell, I didn't think he was buyable. :lol:
Looks good though. You'll get more out of Lingard & Mata than I will for sure.
Haven't heard of Tonali, is he good?
In Beta I signed both de Ligt and Varane. Was surprised that Varane was even available. In full version thought, at least for 1 season I will play with as many Manutd players as possible. Also Smalling is very good in this game except passing.

De Ligt is good, he is very young but his defensive stats are good. I signed him for his potential though, hoping he will be a beast. I made a bid of around 30 million which was stalled, then Chelsea made 35 million bid including add ons, so I made 42 million bid and offered him good wages. He is looking good, him and Smalling played most games as Bailly was also out for 3-4 months. Otherwise it would have been Bailly + de Ligt.

I wanted to sign Skriniar too and as per Scout report he was available for 70-80 million.

Saul was funny one. I scouted Saul, Koke, Thomas Partey. All 3 were available. Saul for around 55 million, Koke for around same price maybe 10 million more and Partey was just 13 million. Koke's wage demands were too high and both Koke and Saul had very similar profiles. Wanted player who was comfortable as DM too. Even I was surprised that he was available for less than 60 million.

Tbh I don't know how Mata and Lingard are doing. Lukaku, Martial, Pogba, Rashford are winning games on their own :lol:.

Re Tonali, he is very good for his age. He has very good potential too, paid just 6 million to sign him. He looks like this version's Verratti.

Btw how much did you pay to sign Varane? In Jan I scouted him just to see, Madrid wants more than 100 million for him.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Oh man... This is super-late but also super-tempting.
Chelsea bidding 305+46m for Lingard, and 100m after 50 games, 62,5m for 10 national goals, 30% of the profit for a future sale (won't happen that they'd earn on that one).

That's potentially 513,5m NOK (£47m~) for a second-choice player that I'd like to replace if he wasn't English.
It's potentially more game-time for Rashford & Chong for this season (up until January at least if I struggle)...
So tempting!

Edit:
Made some changes to the deal, removed the 30% of future profits and put on some extra cash. Total at 532.5m nok, or 49-50m gbp~

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
Oh man... This is super-late but also super-tempting.
Chelsea bidding 305+46m for Lingard, and 100m after 50 games, 62,5m for 10 national goals, 30% of the profit for a future sale (won't happen that they'd earn on that one).

That's potentially 513,5m NOK (£47m~) for a second-choice player that I'd like to replace if he wasn't English.
It's potentially more game-time for Rashford & Chong for this season (up until January at least if I struggle)...
So tempting!
It's easy to sell Lingard for big money in this version. Arsenal are always interested in him and pay big money.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Btw how much did you pay to sign Varane? In Jan I scouted him just to see, Madrid wants more than 100 million for him.
Gave them 500m nok up front and 400 million more over 3 years.
In a language you speak that would equal around 47+37m pounds, total being 84m pounds. In other words all of the cash I initially got. Which is why I had to give away Rojo to balance my books properly. :p

roonster09

Scout
Gave them 500m nok up front and 400 million more over 3 years.
In a language you speak that would equal around 47+37m pounds, total being 84m pounds. In other words all of the cash I initially got. Which is why I had to give away Rojo to balance my books properly. :p
He is well worth it though, superb player.

btw on Lingard, remember reading on FM base that chelsea made bid of 43 million for Lingard and after negotiations that guy got around 75 million fixed fee and with add ons it was more than 90 million.

So maybe you are selling Lingard for half his price :D

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
He is well worth it though, superb player.

btw on Lingard, remember reading on FM base that Chelsea made bid of 43 million for Lingard and after negotiations that guy got around 75 million fixed fee and with add ons it was more than 90 million.

So maybe you are selling Lingard for half his price :D
Goddamn. That sounds insane. I got it up to 49-50m pounds. I think that will do nicely in getting a improvement. But I don't have time to get a replacement in before the season starts, so at best I'd get someone in during January.
I think I'll sell him anyway since I've not go any expectations to meet this season apart from getting top 4.
City, Pool, Chelsea & Spurs will for sure be hard to beat, but I feel like my squad is strong enough to get the points.

roonster09

Scout
Goddamn. That sounds insane. I got it up to 49-50m pounds. I think that will do nicely in getting a improvement. But I don't have time to get a replacement in before the season starts, so at best I'd get someone in during January.
I think I'll sell him anyway since I've not go any expectations to meet this season apart from getting top 4.
City, Pool, Chelsea & Spurs will for sure be hard to beat, but I feel like my squad is strong enough to get the points.
There are good right wingers available for decent price, especially if you get good money for Lingard. Only reason I didn't sell him is to play with ManUtd players for at least one season and also i overdid it on beta and had to register only 23 players as I was short of HG players. :lol:

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
There are good right wingers available for decent price, especially if you get good money for Lingard. Only reason I didn't sell him is to play with ManUtd players for at least one season and also i overdid it on beta and had to register only 23 players as I was short of HG players. :lol:
The ones I know of that are fairly talented that I'll do some scouting on and check prices are:
Julian Brandt, Leon Bailey, Christian Pulisic & Kingsley Coman. Anyone you'd have on such a list? (Young, talented and usable right away but not Mbappe/Neymar prices)

roonster09

Scout
The ones I know of that are fairly talented that I'll do some scouting on and check prices are:
Julian Brandt, Leon Bailey, Christian Pulisic & Kingsley Coman. Anyone you'd have on such a list? (Young, talented and usable right away but not Mbappe/Neymar prices)
Rony Lopes from Monaco. I signed him on Beta and he was very good. He can play on both wings too but more natural as right winger. I signed him for around 25 million

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Rony Lopes from Monaco. I signed him on Beta and he was very good. He can play on both wings too but more natural as right winger. I signed him for around 25 million
I'll see how a few wingers develop until January. Transfer-market just closed. Now I have a fair bit of cash for January, I just hope I don't get 2 injuries on prefered players who can play on the right.

Edit: Young to the rescue, the guy can play in the trouble-position, so I won't be in such a shitty situation. ^^

roonster09

Scout
I'll see how a few wingers develop until January. Transfer-market just closed. Now I have a fair bit of cash for January, I just hope I don't get 2 injuries on prefered players who can play on the right.
In my save Sanchez and Rashford both played well as right wingers, maybe depth will be issue when you play 3 games in a week.

Also in beta and full version, sanchez was injured for 4 months when he went on international duty. So get ready :devil:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
You are finding it easy because you are choosing to play PSG, Real, Juve and City. Come on dude...

I'm currently trying to avoid relegation with Plymouth Argyle - transfer kitty of £17k. Loving it.
I've started my long term save with Wolves. Only player I've signed is Chicharito from West Ham. I'm using the preset vertical tiki taka tactic and I'm currently 2nd and we're in Feb. 3 points behind Liverpool who I play next. Only 2 losses and I've already beaten Chelsea, United, City and Spurs.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The injuries are actually a joke :lol:

Every game someone gets injured whether its for 1-3 days for a 'knock' or 3-4 weeks spraining something.

Vertical Tiki Taka is working very well so far though.

Any players you guys would recommend? I bought De Ligt and loaned him back to Ajax.
But i'll be looking for a RW & Striker ideally, also some good quality squad players for LB & RB

Murray3007

hi guys, Needing to upgrade my laptop for this game, obviously with xmas coming up and 2 kids the wife wont be happy with me spunking a grand or so on a gaming laptop, my friend advised maybe getting a refurbished laptop and looking for a i7 processor and a ssd drive, a bit technical for me but is there anything else I should be looking for that will give me the best performance possible for when I go look for one ? any help greatly appreciated.

roonster09

Scout
The injuries are actually a joke :lol:

Every game someone gets injured whether its for 1-3 days for a 'knock' or 3-4 weeks spraining something.

Vertical Tiki Taka is working very well so far though.

Any players you guys would recommend? I bought De Ligt and loaned him back to Ajax.
But i'll be looking for a RW & Striker ideally, also some good quality squad players for LB & RB
You loaned out De Ligt :nono:

If you want good RB, check Kevin Mbabu, plays for young boys. Signed him in beta, he was superb.
LB you can sign Telles, Tierney.

Yeah injuries are joke. I had to wait for months before I played Shaw. Come back from injury, train and get injured was his routine. I think in first 2 months, he had 4-5 separate injuries. Sanchez and Bailly missed nearly half season.

roonster09

Scout
hi guys, Needing to upgrade my laptop for this game, obviously with xmas coming up and 2 kids the wife wont be happy with me spunking a grand or so on a gaming laptop, my friend advised maybe getting a refurbished laptop and looking for a i7 processor and a ssd drive, a bit technical for me but is there anything else I should be looking for that will give me the best performance possible for when I go look for one ? any help greatly appreciated.
You can check here.
https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2018/09/football-manager-2019-system-requirements.html

FM19 Windows System Requirements

• MINIMUM:
    • OS: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1803/April 2018 Update) – 64-bit or 32-bit
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 7 GB available space
I think basic laptop with good process

I think i7 processor and basic graphics is more than enough for this game.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
You loaned out De Ligt :nono:

If you want good RB, check Kevin Mbabu, plays for young boys. Signed him in beta, he was superb.
LB you can sign Telles, Tierney.

Yeah injuries are joke. I had to wait for months before I played Shaw. Come back from injury, train and get injured was his routine. I think in first 2 months, he had 4-5 separate injuries. Sanchez and Bailly missed nearly half season.
I intend on selling Jones & Rojo but didn't want to rock the boat too much in my first transfer window :wenger:

Perfect thanks! Any other young players you think are must buys regardless of position?

roonster09

Scout
I intend on selling Jones & Rojo but didn't want to rock the boat too much in my first transfer window :wenger:

Perfect thanks! Any other young players you think are must buys regardless of position?
Check Sandro Tonali, you can get him for just 6 million. He looks very good player.

Also Lovro Majer, his technical attributes are very good for a young player.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I've started my long term save with Wolves. Only player I've signed is Chicharito from West Ham. I'm using the preset vertical tiki taka tactic and I'm currently 2nd and we're in Feb. 3 points behind Liverpool who I play next. Only 2 losses and I've already beaten Chelsea, United, City and Spurs.
Be honest - are you doing that on a single save or have you 're-run' some games?

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Be honest - are you doing that on a single save or have you 're-run' some games?
I used to love the original championship manager where when you weren't happy with a result you just hit * on the number pad! :) Won the Champions League with Montrose that way!