Gaming Football Manager 2020 (PC, Mac, Switch, Android, iOS, Stadia)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Starting from scratch. Celtic ended up winning 5 CLs in a row in mid 2030's because they didnt have a transfer embargo and pick up all the players off contract. So edited a few more leagues, going to just go on holiday indefinitely until 2050 then take over United.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
My Sunderland team is one of the best teams ever built probably.

Broken pretty much all the PL records ( points, wins, goals ) we're 93 games unbeaten in the PL (two full seasons) and I'm about to play Liverpool in the CL final for a second consecutive treble.

My contract is up in 12 months and I'm kinda thinking about walking away after (hopefully) the treble treble.

I have all of South America loaded and would love to go down there and build another team to dominate as it was always my plan to build the team and then leave.

I'm very tempted to go Goteborg (my second all-time favorite team from a previous save) but I made them my affiliate and loan them all my South American wonderkids needing a work permit and they are starting to dominate Sweden already so it wouldn't be very difficult.

Ludens the Red

I think you will find that Liverpool dominate for a long time. All their younger players evolve really quickly are are all worth 50 million within a few seasons. It’s actually insane how overpowered they are.
So true, theyre fecking ridiculous. Winning title every year with 95+ points. Just checked and they’ve not lost a home game in the 4 years I’ve done :lol:

My Sunderland team is one of the best teams ever built probably.

Broken pretty much all the PL records ( points, wins, goals ) we're 93 games unbeaten in the PL (two full seasons) and I'm about to play Liverpool in the CL final for a second consecutive treble.

My contract is up in 12 months and I'm kinda thinking about walking away after (hopefully) the treble treble.

I have all of South America loaded and would love to go down there and build another team to dominate as it was always my plan to build the team and then leave.

I'm very tempted to go Goteborg (my second all-time favorite team from a previous save) but I made them my affiliate and loan them all my South American wonderkids needing a work permit and they are starting to dominate Sweden already so it wouldn't be very difficult.
doesn’t count if you used a downloaded tactic:p

diarm

Just started my second season with Palace (h), Madrid (n), Liverpool (a), City (a) and Leicester (h) in the first 12 days. Won 4 and lost to a 94th minute penalty to City but my squad is in bits and we've only just started! Could be worse though - I have 9 points, a trophy and my two toughest games of the season out of the way.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Takes a while to just go on holiday and let things roll. I check in on the state of things once every few years... Up until 2030, United's won 4 leagues in a row now after being just top 4 fighters from the start of the save until now. Ole's still manager. Won the treble in 2026/27 too. Probably just going to leave it running overnight and see how far I get.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I had a bit of a dream season with Las Palmas on my third season.

Managed to get in Adeyebioyo and Bellingham on a free and had big success with my loan signings, bringing in Cucurella, Hoever, Renato Sanchez, Brewster and McTominey.

All the CL revenue meant I was able to add Grealish in January. I was only able to spend 2 million in the summer and used it to bring in Terrier from Lyon who was also great.

The end result was a La Liga title win on the last day after a Copa del Rey victory, avoiding Real and Barcelona thankfully. A domestic double!

We also got all the way to the CL Final, besting Benfica, Bayern and United (we didn’t deserve this one) on the way before being annihilated 4-1 by City in the final. I hate Kai Havertz.

It sounds amazing, but we were often outplayed and relied on Brewsters goals to see us through.

The summer just passed, I couldn’t resist a 70 million offer (plus 50% sell on) of Bellingham to Arsenal.

I have used the money to bring in Pellegrini, Valverde, Origi and a tasty Brazilian from Greece who looks better than Jude was! We also were finally able to bring back 26 goal 2nd season hero Petanga, this time permanently for a nominal fee.

Hopefully this is what we needed to be able to field strong teams and not be praying that 80% midfielder makes it through the game!

It’s nice to finally look at a squad and know that the few loans are just to finalize it, rather than make up half the team.

Berbaclass

I had a bit of a dream season with Las Palmas on my third season.

Managed to get in Adeyebioyo and Bellingham on a free and had big success with my loan signings, bringing in Cucurella, Hoever, Renato Sanchez, Brewster and McTominey.

All the CL revenue meant I was able to add Grealish in January. I was only able to spend 2 million in the summer and used it to bring in Terrier from Lyon who was also great.

The end result was a La Liga title win on the last day after a Copa del Rey victory, avoiding Real and Barcelona thankfully. A domestic double!

We also got all the way to the CL Final, besting Benfica, Bayern and United (we didn’t deserve this one) on the way before being annihilated 4-1 by City in the final. I hate Kai Havertz.

It sounds amazing, but we were often outplayed and relied on Brewsters goals to see us through.

The summer just passed, I couldn’t resist a 70 million offer (plus 50% sell on) of Bellingham to Arsenal.

I have used the money to bring in Pellegrini, Valverde, Origi and a tasty Brazilian from Greece who looks better than Jude was! We also were finally able to bring back 26 goal 2nd season hero Petanga, this time permanently for a nominal fee.

Hopefully this is what we needed to be able to field strong teams and not be praying that 80% midfielder makes it through the game!

It’s nice to finally look at a squad and know that the few loans are just to finalize it, rather than make up half the team.
Good stuff man!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Won the CL with Inter and Italian cup but lost the title with two games to go against Juventus, who won it against me with a 1-1 draw at home. I needed to win 3-0 to take it to the last day but Icardi decided to miss every single chance he had.

The crazy thing is, despite the CL success, none of my 3 CM's got over a 7.00 rating. 2 goals between them all season and 3 assists.

Santos J

Bit of a ridiculous 2nd season so far at Nacional. Won the 2nd division in season 1 as expected, no money at all though so lost quite a few of my better players and didn't have much to bring anyone in other than a decent keeper, winger and a few squad players + loans. Made it past the mid way point of this season and somehow we're still unbeaten :lol: Expected to finish 14th so anything plus is a bonus, expecting us to tail off soon and finish 5th which would still be great, really need the EL at least or money wise we're gonna be in the dumps, we're the lowest spenders in the league in terms of wages but still just losing money every month and feck all in the balance unless I sell someone for £1m+ but I only have about 2 players worth that. Gonna be a struggle but it's been a fun season at least!

Only loss of the season came to a 4th tier side in the cup. :rolleyes:

Maluco

Won the CL with Inter and Italian cup but lost the title with two games to go against Juventus, who won it against me with a 1-1 draw at home. I needed to win 3-0 to take it to the last day but Icardi decided to miss every single chance he had.

The crazy thing is, despite the CL success, none of my 3 CM's got over a 7.00 rating. 2 goals between them all season and 3 assists.
Have you started Esposito at all mate? How is he developing?

Maluco

Bit of a ridiculous 2nd season so far at Nacional. Won the 2nd division in season 1 as expected, no money at all though so lost quite a few of my better players and didn't have much to bring anyone in other than a decent keeper, winger and a few squad players + loans. Made it past the mid way point of this season and somehow we're still unbeaten :lol: Expected to finish 14th so anything plus is a bonus, expecting us to tail off soon and finish 5th which would still be great, really need the EL at least or money wise we're gonna be in the dumps, we're the lowest spenders in the league in terms of wages but still just losing money every month and feck all in the balance unless I sell someone for £1m+ but I only have about 2 players worth that. Gonna be a struggle but it's been a fun season at least!

Only loss of the season came to a 4th tier side in the cup. :rolleyes:
That’s a dream start. I love saves like this where you are up against it and every transfer and penny counts.

Will be interesting to see if you can hold off the big boys

Santos J

That’s a dream start. I love saves like this where you are up against it and every transfer and penny counts.

Will be interesting to see if you can hold off the big boys
Yeah it's a massive challenge but great fun.

Fecking ridiculous season, thought we'd fecked it towards the end with shit finally losing and hitting some bad form but we turned it round just in time to hold on to a better stop wiith some massive wins away at Benfica & Sporting.

Have £1.6m in the transfer budget and the board haven't given me any extra so it's gonna be hell trying to keep us up here next season, especially with most of the loans I had going back. Had Pellegri who was key but Monaco won't let him out on loan again so it'll be a pain trying to find a decent striker with this budget. Likely to lose my best player too but should get £7m at least for him and I got him on a free so it's decent business if nothing else. Europe though! Probably my best ever FM season all things considered.

Maluco

Yeah it's a massive challenge but great fun.

Fecking ridiculous season, thought we'd fecked it towards the end with shit finally losing and hitting some bad form but we turned it round just in time to hold on to a better stop wiith some massive wins away at Benfica & Sporting.

Have £1.6m in the transfer budget and the board haven't given me any extra so it's gonna be hell trying to keep us up here next season, especially with most of the loans I had going back. Had Pellegri who was key but Monaco won't let him out on loan again so it'll be a pain trying to find a decent striker with this budget. Likely to lose my best player too but should get £7m at least for him and I got him on a free so it's decent business if nothing else. Europe though! Probably my best ever FM season all things considered.
Try and get in Reiner from Real if he will come. He was super for me in my first season up. It might be tough depending on reputation, but he is on less than 10k a week. Hoever from Liverpool too, less than 10k.

That’s a great season though, you’ll have to tell me how to set up to get the wins at Benfica and Sporting.

I started my 4th season yesterday and had Barca, real and atletico away in first five games and lost them all! Up against it now.

TheReligion

Abusive
Finished my first season with Newcastle in 7th. I'm finding it very annoying with some work permits as find gems and the deal falls through. Young lad from South America called Gutierrez (CF). I can't get the deal to go though yet my mate on his save had no issues. I've just waiting for a decision on Reinar now who I've agreed everything with. Will be fuming if I get knocked back.

I signed Alex Centelles (class by the way) and Toni Hererro. Hererro hasn't played for team for me yet but I'm hoping he develops.

Could do with a RB a CM and CF. Not expensive though but with plenty of potential. Any ideas guys? By budget is only £24m. I might get some more from the board. My issue is Rose, Bentaleb and Kean have all gone back to parent clubs.

Maluco

Finished my first season with Newcastle in 7th. I'm finding it very annoying with some work permits as find gems and the deal falls through. Young lad from South America called Gutierrez (CF). I can't get the deal to go though yet my mate on his save had no issues. I've just waiting for a decision on Reinar now who I've agreed everything with. Will be fuming if I get knocked back.

I signed Alex Centelles (class by the way) and Toni Hererro. Hererro hasn't played for team for me yet but I'm hoping he develops.

Could do with a RB a CM and CF. Not expensive though but with plenty of potential. Any ideas guys? By budget is only £24m. I might get some more from the board. My issue is Rose, Bentaleb and Kean have all gone back to parent clubs.
If Kenneh is still available from Leeds, snap him up, now worth 54 million in my game and still only 20. You can possibly get Billy Gilmour cheap from Chelsea too. I picked him up on a free after the third season and he is looking really good.

RB is a tough one. At the moment o have Hoever loaned in again from Liverpool and bought a young lad called Gomez from Espanyol.

A cheap Cf with good potential could be Rovaglia, who I picked up cheap (1.9 mil) in the first season and sold on for 20 mil. Just signed Josh Sargent in too and does really well as a pressing forward.

Does 7th place get you Euro 2?

Berbaclass

If Kenneh is still available from Leeds, snap him up, now worth 54 million in my game and still only 20. You can possibly get Billy Gilmour cheap from Chelsea too. I picked him up on a free after the third season and he is looking really good.

RB is a tough one. At the moment o have Hoever loaned in again from Liverpool and bought a young lad called Gomez from Espanyol.

A cheap Cf with good potential could be Rovaglia, who I picked up cheap (1.9 mil) in the first season and sold on for 20 mil. Just signed Josh Sargent in too and does really well as a pressing forward.

Does 7th place get you Euro 2?
That's strange, Newcastle in my save have Kenneh and Gilmour :lol:

Maluco

I’m interested about a few opinions. After I got to CL final last season, I was smashed 4-1 by City.

4th season, I have a good lead in La Liga, but out of super cup to Atletico, out of Spanish cup to atlético and lost to Barcelona and real in the league.

It’s normal, obviously, because these teams just have better players, but I will keep coming up against them in Super Cup and Copa del Rey every season.

Is there anything I should be doing to set up better against them?

Away from home I go cautious but end up losing 1-0 usually occasionally holding out for a draw. At home, I can win, but never enough in CL ties.

Maybe it’s just a case of needing higher quality forwards who will take chances, but was interested in anyone’s opinions who has been able to get results, particularly away against better sides.

Ludens the Red

Jamie Shackleton, Jayden Bogle are good right backs. Abdoulaye Toure, Abdoulaye Dabo, Albert Sambi Lokonga for central midfield.
Ivan Toney, Louis Munteanu (ends up being world class)
Try the Scandinavian leagues too, tend to have good cheap players.

Santos J

Try and get in Reiner from Real if he will come. He was super for me in my first season up. It might be tough depending on reputation, but he is on less than 10k a week. Hoever from Liverpool too, less than 10k.

That’s a great season though, you’ll have to tell me how to set up to get the wins at Benfica and Sporting.

I started my 4th season yesterday and had Barca, real and atletico away in first five games and lost them all! Up against it now.
Tried for him on loan but they want 100% of his £9.25k p/w and I can only afford around 60%, got Angel Gomes on loan again though who's been fairly decent.

My main tactic was this for the majority of the season which brought me a win vs Benfica & draws vs Sporting & Porto. Dropped to balanced in the away games and changed a few things if we we're leading in the last half hour or so. (took off pass into space, play out of defence, distribute to CB's, lowered tempo)

Changed to this when our form dropped in Feb and was going to set up differently in the big games but it worked well so just thought feck it and it's what we beat Benfica & Sporting away with.

Doubt I'll use this one much but will keep it as an option.

About to lose my best player though which is going to be a nightmare, signed him on a free last summer and he was valued at £6m now, he wanted to speak to other clubs so had to set his asking price at £20m but thought nobody would offer it, fecking Milan come in with £20m up front straight away. Crazy money for this club so financially it's great but he'll be a tough one to replace.

:(

Last edited:

Jonno

Cross Platform is an absolute game-changer!

I've been slightly left behind by the newer FM's. I played every year since 00/01 (champ man days).Up until about FM16. I used to fire up the big family PC and play it for hours, with slow loading times, leading various teams to glory.

This lockdown persuaded me to buy FM touch on both my work PC and my iPad pro. I have FM open on my PC all day, and play on and off as I complete my work. I sneak in a good couple of hours here and there. Now I can hit save, switch my work PC off at 5pm, and pick up my save on my ipad in the evening.

Back when I was a kid waiting for my massive PC to start up, playing CM 00/01, I never thought I'd see the day I can play 1 save on multiple devices.

Mid-way through my Man United save, sat in 3rd place with Liverpool and City ahead. Signed Sancho £67m, sold Mata £19m, Romero £15m, Fred £26.5m, Matic £11m. January window just opening, time to sign a LB and another CM

Maluco

Tried for him on loan but they want 100% of his £9.25k p/w and I can only afford around 60%, got Angel Gomes on loan again though who's been fairly decent.

My main tactic was this for the majority of the season which brought me a win vs Benfica & draws vs Sporting & Porto. Dropped to balanced in the away games and changed a few things if we we're leading in the last half hour or so. (took off pass into space, play out of defence, distribute to CB's, lowered tempo)

Changed to this when our form dropped in Feb and was going to set up differently in the big games but it worked well so just thought feck it and it's what we beat Benfica & Sporting away with.

Doubt I'll use this one much but will keep it as an option.

About to lose my best player though which is going to be a nightmare, signed him on a free last summer and he was valued at £6m now, he wanted to speak to other clubs so had to set his asking price at £20m but thought nobody would offer it, fecking Milan come in with £20m up front straight away. Crazy money for this club so financially it's great but he'll be a tough one to replace.

:(

You should be able to do an awful lot with 20 million. That could be 3-4 really good young players!

Maluco

Cross Platform is an absolute game-changer!

I've been slightly left behind by the newer FM's. I played every year since 00/01 (champ man days).Up until about FM16. I used to fire up the big family PC and play it for hours, with slow loading times, leading various teams to glory.

This lockdown persuaded me to buy FM touch on both my work PC and my iPad pro. I have FM open on my PC all day, and play on and off as I complete my work. I sneak in a good couple of hours here and there. Now I can hit save, switch my work PC off at 5pm, and pick up my save on my ipad in the evening.

Back when I was a kid waiting for my massive PC to start up, playing CM 00/01, I never thought I'd see the day I can play 1 save on multiple devices.

Mid-way through my Man United save, sat in 3rd place with Liverpool and City ahead. Signed Sancho £67m, sold Mata £19m, Romero £15m, Fred £26.5m, Matic £11m. January window just opening, time to sign a LB and another CM
Havertz is a beast wherever he goes. If he is about, I would try and get him in. If not, possibly Camavinga?

Maluco

4th season after the humiliation of last seasons CL final, a 4-1 demolition by a vastly superior Man City.

Top in January but suffer the double blow of Super Cup Final and Copa del Rey exits to Atletico. Just can’t score past them.

Cruising in the league before dropping points in 3-4 games near the seasons end. Last 3 games are Barcelona, Real and away at Bilbao. Cue a 94th minute penalty winner against Barca and the league sewn up with two games to spare!

In the CL, we cruised past Monaco before playing City again. We won 2-1 at home before going aggressive and hard tackling away and winning 1-0.

Semi final was Barcelona and again, went aggressive away from home and lost 2-1. A beautiful Tete goal in the home leg put us through to yet another final on away goals. Possibly underserved!!

This time it was Chelsea and went with the aggressive and deep away formation after getting smashed last time out. We created nothing, no chances at all, wingers instructed to stop them playing.

Into extra time, subbed on fresh attacking line and took off instructions against tired legs. Correa flicks in a free kick which Reiner shoulders into the corner for an 114th minute winner!

Champions of Europe!! :drool: Feels like we have stolen it but easily by biggest achievement on FM.

TheReligion

Abusive
I've just been doing my pre season with Newcastle. The board gave me £56m and I've used it up!

Thanks for the recommendations. Think I've gone wild. Brought in the following;

Bogle
Kenneh
Jon David

Also signed Almeda and Arezo. Both were recommended by my scout who I sent to South America. Wonderkid forwards. Chelsea started bidding for Arezo so the price went up but got the pair for £30m. Not sure if they turn out any good?

I have also dipped in to the loan market and got Rose for second season, Reiner (full deal refused due to work permit so got him on loan to see if that helps me get him in summer) and Wague from Barca. He can cover both full back positions.

Finally my assistant recommended I sign a free agent called Josh Bowler. He's 22. Got him and his value went to £7m immediately!

Anyway had to let Saint Maximum leave after bigger clubs unsettled him. Decided to let him go now I've got my new blood in the door.

Dubravka
Centelles/Rose/Hererro LB
Worral/Jullian CB
Mckenna/Lacselles CB
Bogle/Wague/Framberger RB
M Longstaff DM/CM
Bellingham CM
Kenneh DM
S Longstaff DM
Quintero AMC
Reiner AMC
Almiron AM RLC
David LW/CF
Belhanda AM RLC
Skov Olsen RW
Almeda AM RLC
Jhon Cordoba CF
Morelos CF
Arezo CF

I've got about £40m in the bank.

Any thoughts? I'm in Europe this season.. Still in the summer so can do business.

TheReligion

Abusive
Jamie Shackleton, Jayden Bogle are good right backs. Abdoulaye Toure, Abdoulaye Dabo, Albert Sambi Lokonga for central midfield.
Ivan Toney, Louis Munteanu (ends up being world class)
Try the Scandinavian leagues too, tend to have good cheap players.
Couldn't find some of those on my save. Shackleton was a CM but could still get him. Couldn't find Toure, Dabo or Munteanu. Not sure why. What do you think I should do next with my side?

Maluco

Bellingham, Kenneh and Reiner are absolute quality!

I would go with all 3 in midfield. I sold Bellingham for 72 million after just one season. Kenneh is currently my best player worth 54 million and Reiner just the winner in a CL final.

That all looks like really good business. I had Arezo too but had to sell him because he wouldn’t sign a new deal. I should have been more careful with loans and game time and renewed early.

I grabbed a fella from Lyon, Terrier, who was on the transfer list, got him for 2.5 and he was great for me. Just sold him for 25 million. Keep an eye out for him. He would be a great rep for Maximum.

Ludens the Red

Couldn't find some of those on my save. Shackleton was a CM but could still get him. Couldn't find Toure, Dabo or Munteanu. Not sure why. What do you think I should do next with my side?
Shackleton should have rb as a second position. If you train him he’ll be solid green. I’m in season four and I’m staving off 80 million bids from citeh.

I’m gonna take a guess and say you haven’t loaded many other leagues?
Which is gonna make it significantly harder for you to find cheap options.
Probably have to focus on championship players in that case...
Ben Pearson at Preston is a good cm. Nathan Wood at Boro rb/cb. Brentford have some good players. Grimes at Swansea.
If not you’ll have to rely on loans and transfer listed players . Can still get really good ones.

TheReligion

Abusive
Bellingham, Kenneh and Reiner are absolute quality!

I would go with all 3 in midfield. I sold Bellingham for 72 million after just one season. Kenneh is currently my best player worth 54 million and Reiner just the winner in a CL final.

That all looks like really good business. I had Arezo too but had to sell him because he wouldn’t sign a new deal. I should have been more careful with loans and game time and renewed early.

I grabbed a fella from Lyon, Terrier, who was on the transfer list, got him for 2.5 and he was great for me. Just sold him for 25 million. Keep an eye out for him. He would be a great rep for Maximum.
I only have Reiner on loan though as the full deal fell through due to the work permit. Should I be able to pick him up next season? I'll look out for Terrier!

You're doing great in your game mate. Especially with the club you chose.

I had a deal for Fati agreed but despite wanting to leave Barca he wouldn't negotiate with me. The little cnut. Looking at my team where do you think I should strengthen?

Shackleton should have rb as a second position. If you train him he’ll be solid green. I’m in season four and I’m staving off 80 million bids from citeh.

I’m gonna take a guess and say you haven’t loaded many other leagues?
Which is gonna make it significantly harder for you to find cheap options.
Probably have to focus on championship players in that case...
Ben Pearson at Preston is a good cm. Nathan Wood at Boro rb/cb. Brentford have some good players. Grimes at Swansea.
If not you’ll have to rely on loans and transfer listed players . Can still get really good ones.
I'm playing on mobile so could only load 4 full leagues. Did England, Germany, Spain and Italy. I can find alot of players but others are hard to come by.

Do you think the squad could do with more work for the new season?

Maluco

I only have Reiner on loan though as the full deal fell through due to the work permit. Should I be able to pick him up next season? I'll look out for Terrier!

You're doing great in your game mate. Especially with the club you chose.

I had a deal for Fati agreed but despite wanting to leave Barca he wouldn't negotiate with me. The little cnut. Looking at my team where do you think I should strengthen?

I'm playing on mobile so could only load 4 full leagues. Did England, Germany, Spain and Italy. I can find alot of players but others are hard to come by.

Do you think the squad could do with more work for the new season?
I got lucky with CL, I could tell the team I were playing were much better, but am delighted with it!

I think you team looks really good and really well rounded tbh. I would start Kenneh as a DLP, he does so well for me there.

What funds do you have left?

I made the most of the loan system to compete as early as possible. From the second season, I always had players like Reiner, Armini, Correa, Hoever and the like in and around the team. I found I was able to get a good lead in busy periods because I was able to rotate so reliably.

Going into fifth season now and probably don’t need loans, but have still brought in Armini, Ceballos, Pulisic to boost my options and always field teams that are well rested.

TheReligion

Abusive
I got lucky with CL, I could tell the team I were playing were much better, but am delighted with it!

I think you team looks really good and really well rounded tbh. I would start Kenneh as a DLP, he does so well for me there.

What funds do you have left?

I made the most of the loan system to compete as early as possible. From the second season, I always had players like Reiner, Armini, Correa, Hoever and the like in and around the team. I found I was able to get a good lead in busy periods because I was able to rotate so reliably.

Going into fifth season now and probably don’t need loans, but have still brought in Armini, Ceballos, Pulisic to boost my options and always field teams that are well rested.
Take it. You've worked hard to build it up so deserve the success for sure!

I've about £40m left at the moment to last me until January and beyond. That's basically from the Saint Maximum sale. Correa may be available (the one who starts at Lazio?) And he's on my shortlist. Just unsure if I need him right now or if I'm just spending for sake of it?

Think I could do with a good CB wonderkid for cheap. And whatever else you suggest I need? I'm open you your ideas mate!

Maluco

Take it. You've worked hard to build it up so deserve the success for sure!

I've about £40m left at the moment to last me until January and beyond. That's basically from the Saint Maximum sale. Correa may be available (the one who starts at Lazio?) And he's on my shortlist. Just unsure if I need him right now or if I'm just spending for sake of it?

Think I could do with a good CB wonderkid for cheap. And whatever else you suggest I need? I'm open you your ideas mate!
You seem well stocked in attacking players. I also brought in Grealish and he has done really well for me. Always good to take a look at who went down.

I think a CB might be a good one if you can find one that is going to become a really top player. Look at Lyanco and Alan Franco. Both great physical stats and top performers.

Benoit Badiashile from Monaco or Onguene from Salzburg if he hasn’t moved on.

Santos J

You should be able to do an awful lot with 20 million. That could be 3-4 really good young players!
They only give me 35% unfortunately, managed to get a few decent players in though so we're looking alright. Elections just happened and we have a new chairman who's promised to sign 2 players though which is annoying as they're alright but he's offered them £10.5k p/w and £7k p/w when my highest earners at the minute are £3.4k and £3.1k. Thankfully I can sell them straight away but it's annoying as feck when you can't cancel it.

Managed to beat Spartak in the qualifying round of the Europa Conference League so got £2.5m for that which is a nice bonus too.

Maluco

They only give me 35% unfortunately, managed to get a few decent players in though so we're looking alright. Elections just happened and we have a new chairman who's promised to sign 2 players though which is annoying as they're alright but he's offered them £10.5k p/w and £7k p/w when my highest earners at the minute are £3.4k and £3.1k. Thankfully I can sell them straight away but it's annoying as feck when you can't cancel it.

Managed to beat Spartak in the qualifying round of the Europa Conference League so got £2.5m for that which is a nice bonus too.
Did you ask the board to up the transfer percentage before the deal went through?

Mine have been very good in doing that after you have a good season or two.

That will be great to have a Europa group stage with them!

Berbaclass

I was really happy with my summer transfer window (Now 2026)

Southampton went down and I was able to snag a English wondered that I've been after for years. Could have bought him but could't justify spending the £100 Million that they demanded, especially because my defence is already very good. Had a relegation clause of £52 Million so I bit the bullet.

He's a CB for me not a LW.

He's not bad...

Maluco

I was really happy with my summer transfer window (Now 2026)

Southampton went down and I was able to snag a English wondered that I've been after for years. Could have bought him but could't justify spending the £100 Million that they demanded, especially because my defence is already very good. Had a relegation clause of £52 Million so I bit the bullet.

He's a CB for me not a LW.

He's not bad...
He could play anywhere by the looks of it, he is a beast! Would be a terrifying winger to be fair with all that pace and power.

Found a few Brazilians to far but no one near this!

Berbaclass

He could play anywhere by the looks of it, he is a beast! Would be a terrifying winger to be fair with all that pace and power.

Found a few Brazilians to far but no one near this!
It's been really nice to find a quality English player as registration rules are becoming an issue with all my South American players.

Berbaclass

I'm trying my absolute best to get Klopp sacked from Liverpool the massive cnut.

I'm hoping another baron year for them will seal his fate :drool:

Berbaclass

This guy might be the best goalscorer I've ever had on FM. Insane record.

Just played his 200th game for us and has scored 186 goals. Not bad for £3.6 Million :drool: