paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Great game.

Crucial for the first goal (penalty) build up

streamable.com/jb46w

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What a week he's had. Put McTominay next to him and they make such a good partnership.

Andersons Dietician

I’m tired just watching him. Honestly he is everywhere on that pitch and never stops running. First half showed he could attack 2nd half showed he is a weapon in defence.
Was really impressed that he seemed to take up a leadership role and was pointing and talking to people to do certain things.
Great at getting across to help out Shaw with Silva and KDB then getting himself back in. Tremendous performance.

mjstokes85

Outstanding, good composure on the ball and linked well with the defence to play out from the back and relieve pressure. He is finally starting to look like a player.

Litch

This place? I thing arguably been our MOTM for the last 4 games and been pretty decent all season. He was outstanding against Spurs yet people still want to judge him not based on what they see now, but what they saw in the past. We'll see today again his influence on the game and if this continues, that 50m is going to look a bargain.
Like I said......

Untd55

Always thought he had the ability. He is now showcasing that skill. Best player on the pitch along with Bissaka.

Should have had an assist and started countless counter attacks, including for the penalty.

DVG7

@GifLord can you post his pass to Rashford in the first half when it was 1-0 and Rashford put it first time past the post?

Based Adnan

He was great. Helped us transition to counter attack so well. Hopefully this is the start of something for him.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Was verging on world class today. Just phenomenal.

I think these past 2 games will prove his turning point at the club. He and OGS deserve so much credit for riding out the inconsistency and believing it would come good.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Not gonna lie. I have given this lad barrels since he's been at United. Glad to see him proving me wrong.

Superunknown

He's been given a chance at having a consistent run of games and he's starting to look pretty good in his position alongside McTominay. For me, they are guaranteed starters in midfield, with the other space being up for grabs.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Love the composure he has to pick a pass/carry the ball when he's pressed. Priceless trait in games like this.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It took him a while to get up to speed with having less time on the ball and sharpening his decision making, but he's looking decent. Keeps it simple, moves the ball quickly, plays it and finds space. I don't think he does anything particularly remarkable, he's just doing the basics very well.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Looked at home against the champions. Absolute bossed it in there yet again.

His energy is infectious. He's quickly becoming one of my favourite players.

Red-17

Biggest advantage over Herrera for me is that he is so good at winning the ball without fouling. Finally seems to be up to speed with the game and has been a two way monster the last two games.

LoneStar

What an engine we have. It's not a fluke that he and McT have bossed the midfield against two good teams in a row now. Incredible workrate, and he's picking out some great passes between the lines.

I had no hopes for him at the begining of this season, but he's a crucial starter for us now. Long may this continue.

If we play a proper 10/3rd midfielder, be it Pogba or someone else we buy, we will have an amazing midfield.

Dve

Fred is becoming the player United have been missing. Still need another DM for the depth, but McTominay and Fred looks a great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.