Fred | Manchester United Player | For Reals

criticalanalysis

Fred was no competition. Casemiro is a clear starter
Every squad player is competition, especially the bright upstart getting a massive move to one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Obviously, he didn't do it because of this but playing the devil's advocate who knows if it wasn't a-milisecond-of-a-thought, in the 'let me teach this boy' way.

It was a lazy and stupid tackle because he had to launch himself and wrap his legs around to get anywhere near the ball. Except he didn't commit fully and then just dived in both feet off the ground at him lmao.

That's why Casemiro is in the team for Brazil but damn that was dumb.

Red Daigo

Another injured player on our list. Hope it's just a knock and he can play the world cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonno

Why hasn't a moderator changed the thread to Fred - Fee Agreed?

He has not been announced nor confirmed a Manchester United player. It's a very misleading thread title.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Wouldn't be a MUFC player without injury worries.

Fecking Casemiro, the butcher.

RedCurry

Nothing official suggests that he’s had his medical with us. If he’s had a serious injury, I would think the deal would be off?

Dembeza

Nothing official suggests that he’s had his medical with us. If he’s had a serious injury, I would think the deal would be off?
I apologize if I come off rude.

What would have been the point of Fred coming go Carrington if he wasn’t going to have a medical?

James Peril

Every squad player is competition, especially the bright upstart getting a massive move to one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Obviously, he didn't do it because of this but playing the devil's advocate who knows if it wasn't a-milisecond-of-a-thought, in the 'let me teach this boy' way.

It was a lazy and stupid tackle because he had to launch himself and wrap his legs around to get anywhere near the ball. Except he didn't commit fully and then just dived in both feet off the ground at him lmao.

That's why Casemiro is in the team for Brazil but damn that was dumb.
I assume you never played football, this is just daft. Suddenly everyone can read minds, lips and what not after this tackle and the one Ramos made the other day. It's a god damn contact-sport, injuries happen all the time in training. You don't win the World Cup by being soft.

SprayingErmine6

Has anyone seen an official report from the national team that clarifies the significance of his injury?

I'm just hoping it won't effect his spell at United. I'd rather him not play in the WC injured and return healthy to our facilities to have a great start to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trizy

Why the feck would you tackle like that in training against your own team mate? Brain dead coconut looking prick, Casimero! :mad:

Imagine he did that to Neymar? He's be sent home.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"I think he'll be back with us as soon as possible"

Well no fecking shit, Sherlock, he's not going to be back before it's possible is he.

Bestietom

When he comes to Premiership he will get these knocks week in week out. He will have to toughen up.

IrishRedDevil

What does that involve? How does someone prepare their ankles for someone landing on them, while running at pace?
He must undertake a daily routine of rubbing cement all over his body with particular emphasis paid to 'soft' areas such as his girly little weak ankles.

theralyst

Braindead to tackle that hard in training. Fecking chill, wanker.

Bestietom

It's a training session, not the world cup final, the last thing you should be thinking about is coming out of a challenge better or worse.
You train the way you play. The training field is where most of injuries occur. Sorry but don't agree with you.

RedCurry

I apologize if I come off rude.

What would have been the point of Fred coming go Carrington if he wasn’t going to have a medical?
You're probably right, but then why is Man Utd statement so non-committal? If the agreement was reached, contracts were signed then wouldn't the club say that?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Mate, you will come out the worse, if you don't go in hard to win a ball.
What on you on about? What's he "going in" to? He had the ball by the look of it, and was on the receiving end of a challenge from behind. What's he meant to do, flex his calf harder?

This bollocks wannabe toughman mentality is why other countries produce more technical players than England.

OsloRed

Mate, you will come out the worse, if you don't go in hard to win a ball.
There is some logic to what you're saying, but I fail to see how Fred could go hard into that challenge. He gets tackled from behind, so the entire discussion is irrelevant to this situation.

EyeInTheSky

It's a training session, not the world cup final, the last thing you should be thinking about is coming out of a challenge better or worse.
exactly. Imagine doing that shite in training to feck up your countries midfield right on the cusp of the World Cup. Absolute fecking moron. Is the idiot who did it a rival for the midfield place also?