Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Has Jose ever signed a shorter player?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
honestly surprised at this one, he seems decent enough though. Lets hope he's not caught with banned substances again.

AgentP

I think with Fred, we have a balanced midfield. An upgrade over Herrera for sure.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Hope this sends a message to Fellaini that you are no longer wanted and to find a new club asap as we won't be renewing his contract.

diarm

But a tiny one like in the pisstake videos.
So I'm picturing Fred the Red in this years United shirt, sat at the piano, playing a slow, sombre version of "I'm too Sexy for my Shirt".

Suddenly the rendition kicks into a higher gear, cuts to a montage of the mascot peeling off his shirt and throwing it into the crowd.

Music builds to a crescendo, scene cuts to Fred the Red emerging from the tunnel in next seasons top.

Music dies down, we think it's all over but then Fred the Red removes his big red head to reveal... Fred.

Boom! Kit reveal, player reveal combo. Minds blown!

Fosu-Mens

I have watched him a few times in Champions League, and he is a workhorse who can tackle and pass really well. Essien mould I would say.
Herrera with technique. Not Essien mould. And he is not the big a tackler, nor is he fast or strong...
I agree that he is an upgrade from Herrera, but its not likely he will improve us significantly or develope into a great player.
There are better and younger players for the same amount or less. Jean Michael Seri and Lucas Torrera are two.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Happy with this, hopefully can get another good CM as well as we are short in there with one injury. Especially if we want to play a 3.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
So I'm picturing Fred the Red in this years United shirt, sat at the piano, playing a slow, sombre version of "I'm too Sexy for my Shirt".

Suddenly the rendition kicks into a higher gear, cuts to a montage of the mascot peeling off his shirt and throwing it into the crowd.

Music builds to a crescendo, scene cuts to Fred the Red emerging from the tunnel in next seasons top.

Music dies down, we think it's all over but then Fred the Red removes his big red head to reveal... Fred.

Boom! Kit reveal, player reveal combo. Minds blown!
Exactly, we share pretty much the same vision.

Eleven-Eighteen

Between Pogba and Matic we have an amazing midfield tbh. And if there was more action on the wings and more runs made up top, the midfield wouldn't look as bad as it did second half of last season. I just hope we don't end up spending too much money in the middle of the park and be stuck with 5 player who all feel like they should play every game.

And when inevitably two of them are only played in Cup games, they come on and play terribly taking the team's momentum with them

binary bot
Great signing. Just what we need. Really talented player.

Never seen him play btw.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What his is role compared to Herrera?

Compare & contrast.
Fred looks like he can drive the team forward and a better burst when he does so. He also has quick feet and looks like he can easily bring himself out of tight positions or crowded areas.

A couple of highlights show he has a decent long pass on him too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I want to revive the Depay vs Firminho debate (:nervous:) and ask, Fred or Keita?

Status
Not open for further replies.