Game 6: Poland vs Northern Ireland

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Why are people so harsh on N.I? They're not great and they know it. Better playing tight and hoping for a miracle goal than going for it and getting thumped.
Because we want to be entertained, not bored shitless.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Bloody proud of our squad full of championship, league 1,2 and SPL players. They may not be playing sexy football today, but they are playing better than some of the bigger (in terms of reputation and population) countries who didn't even qualify.
100%

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I honestly don't know we can do here. N. Ireland don't even attempt to pretend to pretend to be out there to get anything other than 0-0. We will probably keep lumping the ball forward hoping they lose focus at one point and we score. If you miss chances like the one Milik had it might be tough.
We're going for the 1-0 like we always do.

Just to give you Non-Irish folk a heads up, Republic of Ireland are even worse to watch.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
After all of that criticism for Milik, he goes out and scores. :lol:

I guess this was inevitable especially when Northern Ireland were starting to push up and press higher.

saivet

Decent finish. Not sure about the keeper though. Hopefully it will stay at one so they can go for it later on in the match.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hahahaha pack your bags
(I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the arse)

Mr.Plow

I'm loving the BBC's double standards, full of praise and trying to put a good spin on this N.Ireland performance.

Yet when Greece set up like this at major tournaments, the criticism is relentless.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Stupid defending from McAuley. Mark the man not empty space.

Keenst

Just to give you Non-Irish folk a heads up, Republic of Ireland are even worse to watch.
No, we really aren't. This performance from N.I. reminds me of us under Trap but we do not nearly as bad as this to watch these days.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.

:lol: looking forward to Sweden v Ireland then. I don't mind it just to be clear, it's how you have to play.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Northern Ireland are losing their first match in the group stage against Poland. Given that they're not very good it's safe to assume they will be ejected from the tournament, pack your bags is a humourus reference to them packing their suitcases and heading back to Ireland when they are knocked out.