Game 6: Poland vs Northern Ireland

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That corner/goal kick thing looked like the right decision to me despite the commentators not thinking so. Anyone else?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm disappointed to see Northern Ireland set up so negatively. I understand the reason but you're set up to not even counter attack. I'm hoping o'neill changes this system because as it stands this game is over.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I'm disappointed to see Northern Ireland set up so negatively. I understand the reason but you're set up to not even counter attack. I'm hoping o'neill changes this system because as it stands this game is over.
He will change it, we have to go for it now

El Zoido

Poland are frustrating, I backed them to score at least three. NI are so poor and Poland should have buried them long ago.

ReDDHDevilS

Is it NI or Tony Pulis' West Brom playing? Poor game.

Milik might end up at Everton. Koeman likes to shop in the Dutch market.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
How the hell are we worse to watch than this?
I wouldn't say this is fully representative of NI, but in any case I would say NI are defensive by design whereas Ireland try to be more ambitious but are really painful to watch. At least NI spare people from having to watch them in possession that often.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
We're going for the 1-0 like we always do.

Just to give you Non-Irish folk a heads up, Republic of Ireland are even worse to watch.
Yeah the Republic were horrible in the qualifying group. Still effective enough.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I expected more Lewandowski goals. Slightly disappointed.
On the bright side - less competition for Müller that way.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
We're going for the 1-0 like we always do.

Just to give you Non-Irish folk a heads up, Republic of Ireland are even worse to watch.
Thought the Irish had the likes of Coleman and Hoolahan? Surely they have a bit of creativity which seems sorely lacking from this N.I team.

Think the commentator said earlier most of the qualifying goals came from set pieces.

LazyBones

Yeah the Republic were horrible in the qualifying group. Still effective enough.
Republic of Ireland are bad to watch but we are much better to watch now than we were under Trappatoni at the last Euros.

Tiber

I understand why he did it, but O'Neill got his tactics completly wrong until the goal