Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

jeff_goldblum

Despite my reservations about the show, 'The dwarf lives until we find a cock-merchant' is a truly spectacular line of dialogue.

Classical Mechanic

But again - for her particular arrest there is no evidence other than the blokes word. His (presumably correct) identification of Loren's birthmark helps to incriminate him (Loren), but there is no sort of proof or evidence other than his word, that Marjorie was there/in the know/whatever.
In medieval times they would sentence people to death for being witches if they did not float, this isn't Matlock you know!

Kaos

Watched last week's episode last night.....jebus that was awful :houllier:

Looks like they're going to drag the whole Tyrion meeting Danaerys and Stannis marching into the North through the whole season, only to give us a climatic season finale.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Fun fact for me: I once had a pint with Iwan Rheon in Spoons (which he kindly paid for) when Michael Sheen did his version of The Passion through our town. Brilliant weekend that was.

2E_MUFC

I don't remember the first one but the last two are classics! I think the "Lots of cnuts" one was in the same episode as mine above! Must go back and rewatch that one!

I reckon he'll be back. If they don't show the dead body and preferably a decapitated head, they're coming back!
I agree, I think The Hound will be back too.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
That was more entertaining than some of the dross they've been serving up this season. The actor who plays Ramsay Snow will forever be typecast as Ramsay Snow.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
That was more entertaining than some of the dross they've been serving up this season. The actor who plays Ramsay Snow will forever be typecast as Ramsay Snow.
I'd say the same with Joffrey. That's what happens when actor's play their role too well

Tywin Lannister or Charles Dance also does the king's voice in The Witcher 3. I cant help but think of Tywin every time.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Cant get Tyrion's "Still goin' strong" out of my head...

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Sansa :lol:

I reckon she'll become like Cersei now.

She's lost everything and has finally lost her virginity. She has nothing left to lose, she'll marry anyone and have sex with anyone just to get power.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Excellent episode.

Feck Reek, I was hoping for some form of redemption for him but nope, he can die screaming now.

Shireen, a sweet innocent character who had a lovely moment two or three episodes and now it looks like she's going to be killed. What a shock....

"I am the King!" You're no Joffrey, ya little shit.

I've changed my mind on the Sand Snake who doesn't know how to use daggers. She's wonderful.

Also, it's weird seeing Dany cover herself up when the rest of the show is dripping with tits and arse.