Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Also with regards to Cersei, she still has Ellaria. But it wouldnt surprise me if we never see her again and shes just left in the dungeons for our mind to fill in the rest.
if the last shot was of her and her daughter fighting against their chains, trying to reach each other knowing one will die while the other watches. Pretty dramatic.

JustAFan

Double post but the new maester in Winterfell mentioned that maester luwin kept a record of every scroll sent by Ravens. (Littlefinger looked a little disturbed). I kinda have a feeling this will be important to reveal something but anybody got any ideas what it might be?

Initially I thought it might be to do with the Boltons, but im pretty sure he died before any deal was struck.
Then I thought it might be related to Arryn dying (it was LF afterall that had that Lysa write the scroll which started this all). But then from the two people who know, one died and one is LF).
Not sure what else it could be.
Unless it doesnt get mentioned ever again and was only for the purpose to find out what the longest winter was in the past 100 years ...
Cat opened that scroll herself, not the maester then she burned it. So his record is probably just that a message was received. I lean towards the thing really only being for the 100 years record of winters. though some suppose it means that all maesters keep such meticulous records so it might be Sam that finds some messages relating to Jon's parentage. Though maybe Ned sent a crow to some one at winterfell, letting them know who he was bringing home but not sure why he would trust such a thing to someone but then try to keep it a secret. Could probably think of a few reasons.

Zlatattack

Spoiler Rules in OP:
  • "All future spoilers (talk about trailers, casting, etc.must not be posted at at all. Ever)"
seriously people, chill.

you click on the spoilers and it says...

something like "be patient prick".

---

Who'd have thought a throwaway remark would get so out of hand so quickly. :eek:

If real dragons existed people would have had me and Arbitrium burnt to death and then eaten! :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
seriously people, chill.

---

Who'd have thought a throwaway remark would get so out of hand so quickly. :eek:

If real dragons existed people would have had me and Arbitrium burnt to death and then eaten! :lol:
Nope, we'd just threadban you and then it's problem solved.

JustAFan

seriously people, chill.

---

Not sure if it was earlier in this thread or the other one, someone posted a fake spoiler only intentionally failed at doing spoilers right, I believe they were also told not to do that anymore.

But I don't want you banned, I just used my brain and said I don't want to know what is in there and did not open the spoiler.

Deleted member 101472

seriously people, chill.

---

That's not what the spoiler says. He's luring people in.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
That's not what the spoiler says. He's luring people in.
Okay he MAYBE in the wrong but do you not have any self control as to not click on it? I mean it clearly says from episode 4 which hasnt aired yet. I dont wanna know what happens in episode 4 so I didnt click on it.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Double post but the new maester in Winterfell mentioned that maester luwin kept a record of every scroll sent by Ravens. (Littlefinger looked a little disturbed). I kinda have a feeling this will be important to reveal something but anybody got any ideas what it might be?

Initially I thought it might be to do with the Boltons, but im pretty sure he died before any deal was struck.
Then I thought it might be related to Arryn dying (it was LF afterall that had that Lysa write the scroll which started this all). But then from the two people who know, one died and one is LF).
Not sure what else it could be.
Unless it doesnt get mentioned ever again and was only for the purpose to find out what the longest winter was in the past 100 years ...
I completely forgot about that, but at the time I thought it seemed mighty suspicious. That shot of Littlefinger has to have been deliberate.

Edit: As @JustAFan says, the scroll about Jon Arryn's death was burnt. But I do think there will be something to the "he kept meticulous records" line and the immediate shot of Littlefinger.

Web of Bissaka

Hope Theon will get proper redemption scenes, if not this season, then the final.

He's a joke so far.

"My real father lost his head in King's Landing. Made a choice. I chose wrong. I'll burn everything down~" (S3E4)​

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I completely forgot about that, but at the time I thought it seemed mighty suspicious. That shot of Littlefinger has to have been deliberate.

Edit: As @JustAFan says, the scroll about Jon Arryn's death was burnt. But I do think there will be something to the "he kept meticulous records" line and the immediate shot of Littlefinger.
Feck, this is definitely gonna come into play now...

When Lysa Arryn was having a complete meltdown to Sansa in the moon room she said that no one stood in her way of her love with LF, and that everyone who has has ended up dead she also said she had killed for him. So either LF will try and cover his tracks or it will be found out that he and Lysa killed Jon Arryn via these records. I don't think LF knows what she told Sansa either as he wasn't in the room when she mentioned it but then walked in after and after listening to more of her ramblings shoved her out the moon door

noodlehair

"It's like..."

The thing is, literally every time Little Finger has been in any scene this season, the camera has panned to his face afterwards to show him doing a shifty eye type look. It's even happened in some scenes where he is merely standing around in the backround.

He's basically become the shifty eyed dog from the Simpsons.

It's like they think the 6 seasons of him constantly being up to something or other isn't enough for us to get the hint.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
You would think Bran would be able to grass Little Finger up anyway. He's seen everything that's ever happened so could just turn round and say "yeah, he betrayed Ned and got him beheaded" and that'd be the end of that.

RDCR07

You would think Bran would be able to grass Little Finger up anyway. He's seen everything that's ever happened so could just turn round and say "yeah, he betrayed Ned and got him beheaded" and that'd be the end of that.
Yeah would be interesting to see how that first interaction between the two go.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Yeah would be interesting to see how that first interaction between the two go.
If the reunion with Sansa is anything to go by, all of Bran's interactions are gonna be pretty weird.

GloryHunter07

This all knowing Bran thing is really dangerous for the writers, i can see loads of complaints coming about him unless they clarify his powers soon.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
This all knowing Bran thing is really dangerous for the writers, i can see loads of complaints coming about him unless they clarify his powers soon.
Probably another reason why he's suddenly really weird. So he can just sit by the tree muttering gibberish and not telling anyone anything until Jon gets back.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The thing is, literally every time Little Finger has been in any scene this season, the camera has panned to his face afterwards to show him doing a shifty eye type look. It's even happened in some scenes where he is merely standing around in the backround.

He's basically become the shifty eyed dog from the Simpsons.

It's like they think the 6 seasons of him constantly being up to something or other isn't enough for us to get the hint.
I think it's needed for some people in this thread, tbf.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Finally able to read this thread again after watching the latest earlier. Decent episode.

It seems like they're trying to change danys character too. More cold than previously.
Also, did anybody else expect olenna to choke just like the cnut did? Eye for an eye and all that.

RDCR07

Finally able to read this thread again after watching the latest earlier. Decent episode.

It seems like they're trying to change danys character too. More cold than previously.
Also, did anybody else expect olenna to choke just like the cnut did? Eye for an eye and all that.
Nope. Good thing they didnt show that. A lot of people, including myself, liked her character.

Fully Fledged

After Cersei delivered the poisonous kiss to the Sand Snake, it took about 2 seconds for her to make the way up to her chamber! Her room in the castle must be several flights upstairs. Why didn't the writers show her walking up all the steps for the next 5 minutes? The time travelling this season is ridiculous. Takes me right out of the moment when an action leads directly to its consequence. I want to see as much pointless walking as possible.
Why does it matter that Euron destroyed the fleet after all the Unsullied can just teleport back over the other side of the map by the start of the next episode?

If you make travelling great distances instant you make the great distances irrelevant.