Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Obvious thing to state but anyone discussing the GOT episode even with spoilers before it has been aired in US will be threadbanned and temp banned.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The rip isn't even HD. Anyone who watches it should be ashamed of themselves.
Don't understand how people can watch sub standard copies, it ruins the experience for me,its not like you have to wait a long time to see it anyway.

diarm

I just read a brilliant comment on the reddit pre-episode dicussion thread:

I swear if they don't cover Jaimes golden hand in dragon glass to pimp slap the shit out of white walkers, then what has this all been about?

Dante

Average bang
Don't understand how people can watch sub standard copies, it ruins the experience for me,its not like you have to wait a long time to see it anyway.
If I hadn't watched it this evening, I'd have stayed up till 3am and messed up my body clock (like I did last week).

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
If I hadn't watched it this evening, I'd have stayed up till 3am and messed up my body clock (like I did last week).
Watch it tomorrow?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Tell me about it :(, I tend to watch these blockbuster movies 3-4 times a year so I've made my peace with it.
To be honest I'm pretty good with the waiting on most films, I only go to the cinema when friends are going otherwise I can wait months.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUUUNNNN duuunnn dun dun dunnnn dunnnn dun dun dunnnnnn...

That's what I say.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Apparently episode 2 has leaked so be careful around social media/speculation forums.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I normally watch GoT with my friends all at one house, but the guy normally hosting selfishly decided to get engaged so it's cancelled.

Watched the leak and will discuss after the official air. 2am is a difficult time for sure - impossible to meet on Sundays! Does anyone know if it shows on Virgin Media on a Monday replay?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can’t even avoid possible spoilers from feckering titles of recommended articles/links in a new browser tab.

...Feckering? Not sure if it’s a word, but I like it.