Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

marktan

Just got around to watching the latest episode, have to say wasn't a fan of it being an episode of just introductions. Seems to be setting the tone for a pure good vs evil fight, and since it's the last season they'll start killing major characters soon for shock effect vs having an actual interesting story. A bit annoying that it's going to go Marvel-y really, and I hold next to no hope that there'll be any interesting plot twists.

Random question. Has Ghost been casually written out of the show with the hope being that no one notices?
Yeah, think they mentioned it 2-3 seasons ago that they couldn't afford the CGI for both the dragons and for Ghost, so they binned Ghost.

Anustart89

It's funny that for about a year or so, people have been asking how they're going to tie everything up in six episodes, and they're like "Ha, we're going to waste one of those and have absolutely nothing happen except one sentence in the dialogue which actually matters!"

Fully Fledged

Euron just seems like something that must've been much better in the books, because you assume GRR wouldn't come up with that tripe.

Same as with everything related to Dorne except Oberyn.
Even with Oberyn I was saying if you don't want to become a caricature then kill him and don't mess around. Okay so they are going with the caricature then.

Sylar

The two remaining direwolves need to join up in the last battle tbh

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
A big monster will come and take him to daddy heaven.

Ahsan_6386

My theory for the end :

They will lose the battle in winterfell with Jon snow once again getting lost in the battle or shown to be near dead . Daenerys retreats with her half her army and dragons while sansa dies trying to save arya . In the end the war reaches king's landing with Daenerys battling Cersei on one hand and Night king on the other . Cersei in the end will try to kill Tyrion but Jaime will come in the middle and she ends up killing Jamie. Then both Tyrion and Arya end up stabbing Cersei with the witch prediction of Cersei coming true and Arya completing her list. During the war either Drogon or Rhaegal suddenly goes off in the middle of it all with the other battling Viserys dragon who kills . The dragon brings back Jon snow with the other survivors . In the end Rhagel is killed by the dead Dragon while Daenerys sacrifices herself to save Jon who then kills the night king with his valeriyan sword with Drogon breathing fire on the sword hence Fire and Ice completion . The shocking part will be Bran dying the same time as Night king as it turns out Bran was the night king all along as they show the vision of how he turned into Night king and how he affected the mad king too. The show will end with Jon as the king along with Tyrion as hand of the king and Arya as the head of kings guard . Also Drogon will stay back with Jon and serve him .

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
My theory for the end :

They will lose the battle in winterfell with Jon snow once again getting lost in the battle or shown to be near dead . Daenerys retreats with her half her army and dragons while sansa dies trying to save arya . In the end the war reaches king's landing with Daenerys battling Cersei on one hand and Night king on the other . Cersei in the end will try to kill Tyrion but Jaime will come in the middle and she ends up killing Jamie. Then both Tyrion and Arya end up stabbing Cersei with the witch prediction of Cersei coming true and Arya completing her list. During the war either Drogon or Rhaegal suddenly goes off in the middle of it all with the other battling Viserys dragon who kills . The dragon brings back Jon snow with the other survivors . In the end Rhagel is killed by the dead Dragon while Daenerys sacrifices herself to save Jon who then kills the night king with his valeriyan sword with Drogon breathing fire on the sword hence Fire and Ice completion . The shocking part will be Bran dying the same time as Night king as it turns out Bran was the night king all along as they show the vision of how he turned into Night king and how he affected the mad king too. The show will end with Jon as the king along with Tyrion as hand of the king and Arya as the head of kings guard . Also Drogon will stay back with Jon and serve him .
That's...quite a theory.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I was just speaking to the missus about GoT, and she referred to “the white king”. She then corrected this to “y’know, the snow king”. Because it’s “all gonna be lord of the rings” and “Arya is gonna stab the white king with her new dragonblade that she is making and be like ‘I AM NO MAN’ “

I am now single.

RedRazor

on the radio
Episode 2 has leaked in Germany, and already the plot has been leaked. Be on guard for spoilers. Why do they have to do it when the show is only a few hours away. :rolleyes:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
R/freefolk has mega link of full episode 2.

Kapardin

Episode 2 has leaked in Germany, and already the plot has been leaked. Be on guard for spoilers. Why do they have to do it when the show is only a few hours away. :rolleyes:
Idiots really. Can enjoy it when everyone does.

After the shitfest United served up, the only thing I have going for me on monday morning is GoT. Will probably stream it once I am back from work hoping to avoid the usual spoiler talk among my colleagues, which is a harder battle than the one against the White Walkers itself.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Right the leak is of excellent quality and sound. Won't share the link here for obvious reasons.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Just watched it, if someone wants to as well just let me know...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
When is it on Sky Atlantic? Might just stay up and watch it instead of the lagfest tomorrow.