g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
So which characters won’t survive the battle with the white walkers?
Thinking Brienne, Tormund, Grey Worm, Theon are all good shouts.

Sylar

basically anybody who had an emotional moment haha
I could see gendry dying too

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Well it changes you posting Jamie and Brienne name since again, it's their history
But regardless I get your point but in terms of story it could be said bran only talks when relevant and needed
He really wasn't needed (unless they actually decided to behead Jamie )
I didn't mention names, you are talking about the post I quoted mate.

But yeah, it's an obvious tv thing. I agree with it too, you can't just go with what the viewers know, you have to write for the characters. And in that moment, Bran probably had other thoughts and neither Jaimie or Brienne would risk beheading to speak of those things.

Sylar

I didn't mention names, you are talking about the post I quoted mate.

But yeah, it's an obvious tv thing. I agree with it too, you can't just go with what the viewers know, you have to write for the characters. And in that moment, Bran probably had other thoughts and neither Jaimie or Brienne would risk beheading to speak of those things.
Oh you're right .I have no clue now
Better read this thread tomorrow :lol:

Redlambs

Definitely.

It's gone full Walking Dead and those have all reached the end. I think
Sansa and Arya should go too as real shocks to viewers, but they won't. Sansa really has nothing much left, unless she ends up queen, and Arya could be the one to end the KK but die in the process, with Jaqen making an appearance to collect her face after her job is done. But again, neither will, I think they live to face the final boss in Cersei

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Cant believe they spent 2 of the last 6 episodes just prepping. Like they were both decent episodes but with all the shit they have to do, they couldve done these 2 into 1 and spent more time on everything else.

sport2793

Why? He asked who people think will die and I answered? It isn't a spoiler.
Wasn't accusing, just dont want to see people unnecessarily banned from the thread. Everyone else is spoiling their death predictions as it's future speculation according to the mods.

Rooney1987

Nice to see Ghost again. Can’t help but think having him in this Ep even for just a split second on the side doing nothing is bad news for future eps.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I am hoping she survives and finishes the Mountain off after he kills Hound in Cleganebowl thus confirming her status as best fighter in Westeros

Redlambs

Edit: I see what you both mean - when I said "roughly" what happens I just meant I'm excited for the battle.
Good. I don't care if people read/watch leaks and all that, but no matter what you can end up ruining it for others without even meaning too.

If you haven't, fair game. People should just bear that in mind, because as usual there are some in here who have likely been on reddit and all that and who won't beable to control themselves. Robin was never the only one, just the most fecking obvious :lol:

bosnian_red

Speculation.

The rules are fecking clear.
I understood speculation being a spoiler before, because the books being way ahead at the time and all that so speculation was really just knowledge. Now though? Nobody knows anything. Literally every post should be a spoiler if we put what we think will happen to every single character as a spoiler. It's a dumb rule. It's not like someone guessing "they're all gonna die" is a thing that will impact anyone, because all it is is a guess.

Redlambs

I understood speculation being a spoiler before, because the books being way ahead at the time and all that so speculation was really just knowledge. Now though? Nobody knows anything. Literally every post should be a spoiler if we put what we think will happen to every single character as a spoiler. It's a dumb rule. It's not like someone guessing "they're all gonna die" is a thing that will impact anyone, because all it is is a guess.
It's largely because it's hard to tell who actually has read shit online and who hasn't.

This whole thread is littered with people who actually knew stuff from books/leaks and then passed it off as speculation. It is a nightmare for the mods to moderate, so it's a small request that speculation goes in spoilers so those who want to talk about the events of the episodes can without fear.

I agree we should beable to speculate in the open as much as we want, but you should really blame those who just have to ruin things for others if you don't like the rule.

bosnian_red

It's largely because it's hard to tell who actually has read shit online and who hasn't.

This whole thread is littered with people who actually knew stuff from books/leaks and then passed it off as speculation. It is a nightmare for the mods to moderate, so it's a small request that speculation goes in spoilers so those who want to talk about the events of the episodes can without fear.

I agree we should beable to speculate in the open as much as we want, but you should really blame those who just have to ruin things for others if you don't like the rule.
Oh like I said, I totally agreed with everything up until this point. But is there actually any real spoilers online at this stage for season 8? Or is it just based on other theories that make sense (which are still guesses, just using the knowledge of everything we've seen previously to make those predictions). I dunno. Just not sure what the point in it is right now, though before it was obviously more than needed. Unless there are actual spoilers or leaks somewhere online in which case it still makes sense.

Fridge chutney

For those who, like me, thought the first 2 episodes are too short, the remaining 4 episodes are basically each movie lengths:

E3: 1 hr 22 min
E4: 1 hr 18 min
E5: 1 hr 20 min
E6: 1 hr 20 min

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I no longer think this show is shit. I really believe that it is now an excellent show and is not failing in it's aims but is actually made like this on purpose. I think the fault truthfully lies with you: the rigid fool who failed to adapt to the changes. It is no longer concerned with your desires for the smart and wittty, or your precious subversions of genre convention. Just learn to accept that it is now a show for slow dimwits who lack imagination and ambition. Complaining that Dany can't act or that Tyrion is being dumb again is like complaining that Phil Mitchel's voice is too gruff, or that Grant Mitchel is duffing somebody up wrongly, or that Joe Mangel is a scallywag. You are the problem. How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? It's a hardball world, son.
Sad.

Red Stone

I've watched it over and taken the time to study what I felt were pretty telling images, and I think I've distilled a pretty water-tight theory based on my findings. Arya has some stellar norks.

Oh, and Tormund and The Hound are legends. If they die the show dies with it.

Redlambs

Oh like I said, I totally agreed with everything up until this point. But is there actually any real spoilers online at this stage for season 8? Or is it just based on other theories that make sense (which are still guesses, just using the knowledge of everything we've seen previously to make those predictions). I dunno. Just not sure what the point in it is right now, though before it was obviously more than needed. Unless there are actual spoilers or leaks somewhere online in which case it still makes sense.
There are theories and leaks posted all over the place. Whether they are right or not is irrelevent, what matters is that people don't click on spoilers if they don't want it ruined for them.

Much like people should be able to come into this thread, after an episode has aired, and don't want anything ruined by someone claiming to guess. It hasn't changed since the show overtook the books, there's still videos, leaks, theories posted elsewhere that people would be sad enough to use here. Plus keep in mind that mods don't want shit ruined for them too, so asking for speculation to go in spoilers is a small ask.

It would be great if we could just talk openly about it all, but the sad few will always ruin it :(

Ahsan_6386

Well it was an ok episode to be honest. I think Brienne bites the dust in the episode hence the whole Knight scene and there won't be a happy ending for her and Jaime. I liked the scene with Hound and Arya till it was interrupted by the guy with eye patch . The talk between bran and Tyrion should have been showed more. The most disappointing part was the Jon reveal to Daenerys seems quite rushed and I hate the fact that they are really trying to set up Daenerys as sort of grey character now . Also Arya is the smoothest seductress in the whole 7 kingdoms.

Redlambs

Well it was an ok episode to be honest. I think Brienne bites the dust in the episode hence the whole Knight scene and there won't be a happy ending for her and Jaime. I liked the scene with Hound and Arya till it was interrupted by the guy with eye patch . The talk between bran and Tyrion should have been showed more. The most disappointing part was the Jon reveal to Daenerys seems quite rushed and I hate the fact that they are really trying to set up Daenerys as sort of grey character now . Also Arya is the smoothest seductress in the whole 7 kingdoms.
The guy with the eyepatch gave Hound the line of the Ep. And Daenerys has been grey from the start, she can clearly go full on mad or end up being a good queen with Jon. From the first season, she's been a character clearly down the middle.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I no longer think this show is shit. I really believe that it is now an excellent show and is not failing in it's aims but is actually made like this on purpose. I think the fault truthfully lies with you: the rigid fool who failed to adapt to the changes. It is no longer concerned with your desires for the smart and wittty, or your precious subversions of genre convention. Just learn to accept that it is now a show for slow dimwits who lack imagination and ambition. Complaining that Dany can't act or that Tyrion is being dumb again is like complaining that Phil Mitchel's voice is too gruff, or that Grant Mitchel is duffing somebody up wrongly, or that Joe Mangel is a scallywag. You are the problem. How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? It's a hardball world, son.
Sad.
agreed. all these book nerds are going on about liking the old game of thrones before it sold out. guess what folks? in the real world, its about delivering happiness to the most people possible. youve got to give the people what they want. and what they want is stories about suckin on some big ol titties and telling women to kneel while holding a sword. this is culture now. 10/10

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I love how subtext is now just spoken as accompanying dialogue, makes it much easier to follow what is happening:
Bran: "I am the memory of the world and he wants to kill me"
Fat Sam: "Ah that's what like death actually is: the death of memory"
Jon Snow: "Enter Jon Snow stage left"