Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

LARulz

Knew that utter fecking shit would happen. Went from a great episode to utter bullshit in a matter of seconds

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I swear if any feckers come in here shitting on that with their abundance of terms from TV tropes I'll stick them with the pointy end up the arse.

Fecking incredible.

Habs

Enjoyed it but it seemed kinda dumb the NK getting stabbed with 1000 of his men around him. Would have been maybe better if Arya had unmasked herself as one of his men and then done it. Also no major deaths.
At least use an arrow. Came charging through from nowhere :lol:

Norris

Knew that utter fecking shit would happen. Went from a great episode to utter bullshit in a matter of seconds
To be honest, I knew it was going to happen anyways, which is why I mentioned, story wise it was rubbish, but as far as enjoying an episode goes, I don't think I've seen a better war episode ever. But yeah, at points, I was greatly annoyed. Bran doing nothing, Dany and Jon basically just taking a vacation.

stepic

I enjoyed it but agree that it felt a little too easy right at the end. Where the feck did Arya come from?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I mean, if you look at it from a plot point. The Nightkings army ruined the armies but it didn't exactly result in any major character deaths, wouldn't even say it resulted in any secondary characters deaths. Minor characters and that was it. Both Dragons looked in pretty bad shape.

For 8 seasons it's been built up and to have it result in that seems extremely underwhelming storywise. No doubt it was an awesome, awesome episode visually and I was so fecking tense throughout. But they went out with a whimper. :/

arnie_ni

Heart was in my mouth. The build up to the dothraki march and him raising them was unreal.

The death was a bit low key though.

And hardly anyone died.

LARulz

To be honest, I knew it was going to happen anyways, which is why I mentioned, story wise it was rubbish, but as far as enjoying an episode goes, I don't think I've seen a better war episode ever. But yeah, at points, I was greatly annoyed. Bran doing nothing, Dany and Jon basically just taking a vacation.
Yep. Visually was great (well, when it wasn't pitch black) and the "main" characters were pointless.

I actually can't believe they actually did just let the WW die like that. It was always strongly suspected they would die but with no actual reason given for why they came all of a sudden etc. it seems pointless.

Just do a spin off for the WW and I'll be happy. I can't even be bothered with the rest of the episodes in terms of what actually happens. They can all go feck themselves for all I care, they're all useless

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
People complaining already, redcafe will never shock me.

That was amazing.

stepic

In a way the WW have always been kinda secondary to the plot, so I guess with them gone they can focus back on the actual game of thrones and not this stupidly powerful evil enemy.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Jesus have you lot even met Eboue he’s always fecking with you.