Other Geoguessr

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That boat one I had zero idea. What a place to throw us in.
Couldn't even get off the fecking thing.

"The answer was Bolivia. Maybe that was too hard...". You think?

BD

Ok since we've been in there a while, so as not to be scabby and start when people aren't there, I'll start at 50 past.

BD

Back in a bit, can one of ye set it up and play if ye want?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Is anyone posting the rules?

I did a 360 is all, no moving.

Are we allowed to move? What rules are we playing to?
The rules will be enforced in the game, or if you create yourself then you can set them. We've been doing no moving, which means you can't move even if you want. Zooming and scrolling is fine. The only thing you're not allowed to do us use anything outside of actual GeoGuessr (google or whatever).

For the Battle Royales, you can move as much as you want. This is the traditional way to play GeoGuessr, with or without a time limit (there is one in Battle Royale obviously).

The rules will be enforced in the game, or if you create yourself then you can set them. We've been doing no moving, which means you can't move even if you want. Zooming and scrolling is fine. The only thing you're not allowed to do us use anything outside of actual GeoGuessr (google or whatever).

For the Battle Royales, you can move as much as you want. This is the traditional way to play GeoGuessr, with or without a time limit (there is one in Battle Royale obviously).
Cheers, shot myself in the foot there but sounds awesome.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I am shite. And racist, can't recognise Japan from China, Korea, etc.
Korean has a lot of circles. Japan is more curved and all over the place. China is more rigorous and squared.