Gaming Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

AaronRedDevil

Really hate that I've to wait an extra week just to play this game. I buy from Amazon. We are right across the bloody ocean. Why such a long wait.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Few people who have broken embargo

PS4 dynamic theme.

b82REZ

The combat looked very Assassin's Creed-y, that's too say fairly shit, in the showcase last month.
I thought the same but after watching some more it appears the combat is far more in depth than AC. The leaks seem to back that up.

evil_geko

Few people who have broken embargo

PS4 dynamic theme.
The design in the skill window here reminds me of Dragon Age games, the latter bad ones. So it woke some bad memories. Don't like it.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Really looking forward to this.
The customization element has my strongest interest,alongside the beautiful vistas ,but the combat does look all too familiar.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I thought it was 2pm but never mind.

evil_geko

So based on scores, it turned out like everyone predicted from watching gameplay videos, nothing mindblowing or bad, the game is just...ok/good.

AC Japan indeed.

Paxi

Skillup: Sucker Punch have made a phenomenal game.

I’ll be playing.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
85 is good for me.

Horizon and Spiderman were both high 80's too and they're two of my favourite games over the last few years.

Irwin99

Seems to be getting decent reviews. Should be fun but probably not going to be a 'classic' by the sounds of things. Looking forward to making my own mind up from Friday onwards.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m sure it’ll be a solid game to keep me entertained for a while.

Paxi

ACG and SkillUp love this and it’s good enough for me. Can’t wait for this.

Paxi

ACG and Skillup both loved it which is what matters most to me.

Yep just posted the same thing. Don’t really pay much attention to what others have to say. They never go in depth and just don’t get what gamers want from a game most of the time.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Considering how inflated review scores are these days 83 is a bit dissapointing, but I thought Nioh 2 was awesome which has a average score of 85, so I its not a big difference.

el3mel

ACG and SkillUp love this and it’s good enough for me. Can’t wait for this.
Agree. I don't trust critics anyway. I only watch YouTube reviewers these days.

Think I'll end up buying it today or tomorrow so that I can play it first day.

Paxi

Agree. I don't trust critics anyway. I only watch YouTube reviewers these days.

Think I'll end up buying it today or tomorrow so that I can play it first day.
With those two their views almost always align to mine so I look of for them more than most. I can’t remember last time I disagreed with them strongly. Happy days.

Ainu

Eurogamer are often all over the place with their AAA game reviews. They've somehow managed to recommend AC: Syndicate, AC: Origins and AC: Odyssey but failed to do the same with Horizon and now this game for being too generic. It's clear that this game and Horizon before it are built around a similar structure as AC games but they manage to add their own, unique flavouring on top of it. So why EG seem to judge these game more harshly than the ultra generic AC titles is a mystery to me. I like the site for the most part but with these large, open-world titles you can pretty much predict they won't recommend them unless it says Assassin's Creed in the title, for whatever reason.