Gif Request Thread

Minkaro

I've watched that over and over, and have come to the conclusion that Evra is the reincarnation of Bruce Lee.

vic090482

Jeez, didn't notice that Jones threw his arms up in frustration as well.

Wonder what everyone makes of that, or maybe I missed that everyone already saw it.
Look at the reaction of the Chelsea player as well, even he is frustrated. :lol:

Dion

Wasn't so much an over head kick as a flying scorpion kick.

Don't suppose we could have a .gif of Dioufs run and air kick from today could we? It was midway through the first half iirc.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Last replay of the last action of the game, must have been about 91:45, there was a skinhead behind the goal walking towards the exit and bizarrely giving it the "get in!" sign his fist as Nunez shaped to shoot, then nearly gets decapitated by the shot.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
88th minute camera cut to Giggs on the bench looking like Gemma Atkinson just took her bra off in front of him.

Last replay of the last action of the game, must have been about 91:45, there was a skinhead behind the goal walking towards the exit and bizarrely giving it the "get in!" sign his fist as Nunez shaped to shoot, then nearly gets decapitated by the shot.

Edit: Beaten to the second one :p

prateik

I didnt include the bit where the cup comes into the frame. Shouldve.. adds to the effect of him getting knocked on the head :p
without it, it looks a bit incomplete

oh and giggs

Sam

Any chance we can get a GIF of Evra's reaction to Dea Gea's save with his foot in the second half?

Pretty please.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
In the 45th minute of the Bayern/City match, Dzeko tackles a player that results in a free kick and second goal. The tackle was funny because Dzeko dragged him down from behind and they ended up in a very romantic position, as if Dzeko was giving him the business from behind. And when they got up, Dzeko smacked him on the ass.

Need gif please.

forevrared

In the 45th minute of the Bayern/City match, Dzeko tackles a player that results in a free kick and second goal. The tackle was funny because Dzeko dragged him down from behind and they ended up in a very romantic position, as if Dzeko was giving him the business from behind. And when they got up, Dzeko smacked him on the ass.

Need gif please.
Being that it was Philip Lahm, he probably thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jaap

Need gif please.

wr8_utd said:
Isn't Gomez the gay one?
Nope.

Minkaro

De Gea making sure Ando is only naked from the waist up there.

Scrumpet

There are no words
After watching it a few times, I realise that he's not actually doing a hand stand, only putting his legs in the air.

I think...
I think you're right. With the way his feet are pointing and the side his legs came from, I don't think he can have done a handstand unless he backflipped into it or something.