Gif Request Thread

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Olly have you got the Liverpool game? About 72mins in Gerrard goes in clearly leading with his elbows on Van Persie and the ref bizarrely awards a FK for a foul on Gerrard by Van Persie.
Can you pls gif it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I would understand not giving foul for that, but giving it against van Persie is ridiculous. Also, there was that situation when Welbeck outmuscled Gerrard and ref gave Gerrard foul there too, idiot. Not trying to blame him for defeat, but Marriner was really incosistent, I cannot understand how people say he had a good game.

Goooose

I would understand not giving foul for that, but giving it against van Persie is ridiculous. Also, there was that situation when Welbeck outmuscled Gerrard and ref gave Gerrard foul there too, idiot. Not trying to blame him for defeat, but Marriner was really incosistent, I cannot understand how people say he had a good game.

He's a shit ref.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: I caught the replay about 60 minutes in and turned it off not long after. :lol: Shocking refereeing. The Welbeck one was so clean and Gerrard was so far from the ball it was ludicrous. The pen shout imo was a pen. Aspas actually caught Welbeck and if he wasn't trying to milk it he probably would have tangled and won the penalty.

Goes to show you when milking decisions can go against you. Just let the foul happen.

The White Pele

I love Carrick. So much self-confidence now and rightly so. He performed similar tricks quite a few times towards the end of last season.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Similar to his second against Villa except he chested the ball down this time. He loves those balls over the top.
Nobody else in our squad would be able to do that, technique wise he's as close to perfection as you can get.