Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The house holder is responsible for their safety, food and shelter. If he's provided that then where is the abuse. They know the culture before they agree to sign a contract. If they wanted to be out unsupervised they should have not accept the Emirate's contract and went with the Kuwaitis were they have more of freedom. They have a choice before coming to the Arabian gulf. It's not slavery or imprisonment.
Well actually they don't. Nobody tells them about the true restiction when they sign up overseas. And of course they may sign up ayway out of financial desparation. But it doesn't make it any less despicable and exploitative especially as they can't resign.

As for the dry dock story. It's a corrupt individual and can't be based as the norm. Governments dose not tolerate that and act in an opposite way to it. they encourage the society to be more Islamic and honest worthy influencers. One corrupt individual dose not change this massage that we hold morally before anything els. You can't just draw conclusions out of thin air based on that.
No it wasn't an individual. It was an orcestrated cover up coming directly from the Royal Family. It is how things work.

As for your friend of a friend story. I could say what about Oj Simpson ? would you say that the U.S. judicial system is a male centric entity?
Mst societies are somewhat patriarcal but in most countries there are genuine efforts and laws to stop/minimise it. Not engrain archaeic sexist practices in law.

And I don't think using US law as a comparison is a good idea as it isn't exactly a shining light in many respects. And OJ got off becase of celebrity and the media circus it created and not because he was male.

An analogous argument would be me claiming that the stolen generation here in Australia wasn't as bad as [named despicable event elsewhere] so we shouldn't be criticised for it. Where of course we very much should be.

the councillor. Again a corrupt individual and you base it as the norm. It doesn't happen frequently.
It happens all the time. And it is encouraged. Education for Emirati women was openly dismissed within educational organisations as pointless because they would just be getting married soon. Impressing the Royals was the main priority.

Just like Jeffrey Epstein abused his corrupted web of individuals to get away with things. It's a detest subject and we have people who look for those corrupted personal to prosecute them legally.
Who was eventually arrested and would have gone to prison.

What about your own Prince Andrew, why is he getting away from being prosecuted? based on the obvious evidences shown in a Netflix series.
I wish they would but there is no reasonale prospect of a conviction based on the available evidence even iof he wasn't a Royal. Shame.

As for you innocent friend Look up this show in Netflix it's called 'The Innocence Files'. A great watch of the u.s. judicial system.
It is widely accespted, outside the US at least, that the US criminal system is screwed up especially if you are poor or of colour etc

It's not sport washing. It's bring us together as human beings. The purpose of hosting the world cup is this simple massage.

My tripe shall put United where they belong. Tamim is one of us he is a supporter of this great club.
I thought it was a disgrace awarding the World Cup to Qatar which in the end came down to what was little more than bribery. If Qatar or whoever wants to genuinely change to "bring us together" then change should happen first and not on a promise. Same with United.

Not that any discussion will matter because Glazers will sell to the highest bidder that the FA will accept. I'm not saying I'll stop United but it will further damage my love for the club that the Glazers have already hugely damaged. Just as my love of football has been decining. I didn't watch a single game of the last world cup barring 10 mins of one game that happened to be on when I was eating breakfast. Not some dramatic boycott but just hating what football has become.

Mr. Robot

I'm not claiming to be ITK or repeat what I've heard or anything like that. But all I will say is that's very good advice for the next few days.
Weird post. “Im not ITK, but…”?

Or are you genuinely just saying “everyone be prepared for the worst case scenario just in case?”

Too many cryptic replies in here tonight. Lots of attention seeking going on methinks…

stevoc

Weird post. “Im not ITK, but…”?

Or are you genuinely just saying “everyone be prepared for the worst case scenario just in case?”

Too many cryptic replies in here tonight. Lots of attention seeking going on methinks…
Look the important point to take away is I'm saying it's good advice for people to steel themselves for bad news with regards to this takeover.

That would be a perfect epitome of their ownership. Embracing more managed decline instead of cashing out.
Indeed, the thought of them staying at this stage is sickening. Regardless of the pros and cons of any potential new owner. At least the one positive I was looking forward to was seeing the back of those cnuts.

laughtersassassin

If Joel and Avram buy out the other Glazers prepare for the next 15 years of ownership to be even worse.

These scum will bleed us until we are dead if it makes them money

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
They're not going to u-turn. Nobody is going to invest in the club with their continued presence and the club is in a massive need of big investment that the Glazers can't/won't fund.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Why the feck would they put out an official statement about their intent to sell if they were just going to buy up rest of the shares to consolidate control , makes absolutely zero sense.

ShinjiNinja26

If Joel and Avram buy out the other Glazers prepare for the next 15 years of ownership to be even worse.

These scum will bleed us until we are dead if it makes them money
One thing that gives me hope is the 4 siblings that want out stand to make a shit ton more money if the club was sold for £4.5b than if Joel and Avram were to buy them out with the help of Apollo. So it’s much more beneficial for them to encourage those 2 into accepting the Qatari’s offer now.

Varun1

Look the important point to take away is I'm saying it's good advice for people to steel themselves for bad news with regards to this takeover.

Indeed, the thought of them staying at this stage is sickening. Regardless of the pros and cons of any potential new owner. At least the one positive I was looking forward to was seeing the back of those cnuts.
Mate please elaborate.

Is that just a genuine piece of advice or you may have heard something?

Loon

:lol:
I'm not claiming to be ITK or repeat what I've heard or anything like that. But all I will say is that's very good advice for the next few days.
I honestly just can’t see these bidders preparing extensive tenders if they thought they were wasting their time as the gimps aren’t selling.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
There was an ITK who has been relatively decent in recent years / months suggesting that the Glazers bought out the other siblings with funding from Apollo.

The same ITK claimed back in Jan that Dubai had agreed to buy the club and was adamant it was happening.

He’s knows absolutely nothing and makes shit up as he goes along. This in turn has gained traction on Twitter and people have run away with it.

There’s no update tonight as the intention to bid isn’t due until Friday 10pm.

I’d like to point out that I do enjoy ITK nonsense as it has a bit of excitement to it but I will also say that anyone who is ITK was getting information from the club itself - the same people will likely be completely in the dark over a takeover as this is above anyone on the hierarchy including Arnold and the board.

stevoc

Mate please elaborate.

Is that just a genuine piece of advice or you may have heard something?
It's advice.

I honestly just can’t see these bidders preparing extensive tenders if they thought they were wasting their time as the gimps aren’t selling.
I'm sure they wouldn't but I wouldn't put wasting people's time past the Glazers.

NK86

The Glazer's are hardly incompetent, how many folks do you know who bought a business for nothing, take out millions in dividends and are selling it for billions? -We, as fans, don't like it, but as a way of making a lot of money it was pretty ingenious
Malcom Glazer was the one with the vision when he bought Manchester United. His kids are just a bunch of spoilt brats who landed on their dad's investments and are doing pretty much everything wrong to increase its value.

NK86

It's advice.

I'm sure they wouldn't but I wouldn't put wasting people's time past the Glazers.
They are incompetent but definitely this thick. Fecking up ties with some bigwigs from the ME when you might need their sponsorship in the future is not how anyone runs a business.

I could understand if these were just rumours to jack up the stock price, but they are going through a whole process. No way are they backing out now. Either they miraculously get an outside investment to hold on (not to buy out the siblings but to get investment into the club), or they sell. I really don't see anything else apart from this with a full sale most likely.

Strootman's Finger

Malcom Glazer was the one with the vision when he bought Manchester United. His kids are just a bunch of spoilt brats who landed on their dad's investments and are doing pretty much everything wrong to increase its value.
Let's not pretend Malcolm wasn't the OG sack of shit, may he rot in hell.

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
He was a dick, but he was an actual business person. I bet he'd have built stuff on owned grounds at least. Malls like they own in the US or something.

Varun1

It's advice.

I can see it happening as well tbh.

Turn down the highest bidder and instead go for a smaller bid for partial ownership of the club.

Chief123

Imagine the Glazers stick? The Raine group would be PISSED!!!
Utd fans would be pissed more! I genuinely think protests would step up another level. Glazers would have to be plain stupid to still stick around knowing the coffers are completely empty, there’s a massive investment needed in the club in multiple areas, there is toxic hate towards them that will only intensify and effectively drive the club backwards rather than forwards. If anything they’ll devalue the club as time goes on. After putting zero pounds in and taking over £4bn in profit, the deal can’t really get any better other than taking a gamble and hoping for more down the line.

Mr. Robot

It's advice.
You’ve backtracked a little here. I’m glad you’ve dropped the “I’m not ITK but…” BS because it just causes unnecessary confusion.

If you had actual information, you’d post it. There wasn’t any need to be so cryptic.

El Zoido

Train station? Heated seats? That shite just doesn't appeal to fans.
Yeah, let me get a beer at halftime without queuing for 14 minutes then having to strawpedo it so I don’t miss second half kick off. You’d think I’d have learnt by now.

NK86

Let's not pretend Malcolm wasn't the OG sack of shit, may he rot in hell.
I am not saying he wasn't. All I said was this set of Glazers are not just awful but pretty incompetent to let a thriving club/business come to such a situation with continued mismanagement. This is all on them, so anyone who says they are not incompetent because of them being able to sell the club for billions needs to remember the club would have grown with the same rate and even better without them like a mill around our neck.

They are just lucky their dad was smart enough to realize the potential increase in football revenue as a whole and he came in at just the right time for these rat faced cnuts to now be able to enjoy the fruits of that investment.

Strootman's Finger

I am not saying he wasn't. All I said was this set of Glazers are not just awful but pretty incompetent to let a thriving club/business come to such a situation with continued mismanagement. This is all on them, so anyone who says they are not incompetent because of them being able to sell the club for billions needs to remember the club would have grown with the same rate and even better without them like a mill around our neck.

They are just lucky their dad was smart enough to realize the potential increase in football revenue as a whole and he came in at just the right time for these rat faced cnuts to now be able to enjoy the fruits of that investment.
I think they accomplished exactly what they wanted. You are assuming they care how United is run, they don't, they are just looking to enrich themselves, milk the club for as much marketing revenue as possible and not sink a cent into it and then get out once you bled it completely dry. They aren't incompetent, they're evil.

NK86

I think they accomplished exactly what they wanted. You are assuming they care how United is run, they don't, they are just looking to enrich themselves, milk the club for as much marketing revenue as possible and not sink a cent into it and then get out once you bled it completely dry. They aren't incompetent, they're evil.
Evil would mean they were some sort of mastermind. They are just purely incompetent and nothing else. They have spent a lot of the club's money on trying to transform the team to help it keep winning, but they kept an even bigger idiot in charge of this transformation who screwed it up completely.

Anyway, no point in taking the thread off topic. As long as we see the back of them, we can call them whatever we want.

Abdullah7

Well actually they don't. Nobody tells them about the true restiction when they sign up overseas. And of course they may sign up ayway out of financial desparation. But it doesn't make it any less despicable and exploitative especially as they can't resign.

No it wasn't an individual. It was an orchestrated cover up coming directly from the Royal Family. It is how things work.

Mst societies are somewhat patriarcal but in most countries there are genuine efforts and laws to stop/minimise it. Not engrain archaeic sexist practices in law.

And I don't think using US law as a comparison is a good idea as it isn't exactly a shining light in many respects. And OJ got off becase of celebrity and the media circus it created and not because he was male.

An analogous argument would be me claiming that the stolen generation here in Australia wasn't as bad as [named despicable event elsewhere] so we shouldn't be criticised for it. Where of course we very much should be.

It happens all the time. And it is encouraged. Education for Emirati women was openly dismissed within educational organisations as pointless because they would just be getting married soon. Impressing the Royals was the main priority.

Who was eventually arrested and would have gone to prison.

I wish they would but there is no reasonale prospect of a conviction based on the available evidence even iof he wasn't a Royal. Shame.

It is widely accespted, outside the US at least, that the US criminal system is screwed up especially if you are poor or of colour etc

I thought it was a disgrace awarding the World Cup to Qatar which in the end came down to what was little more than bribery. If Qatar or whoever wants to genuinely change to "bring us together" then change should happen first and not on a promise. Same with United.

Not that any discussion will matter because Glazers will sell to the highest bidder that the FA will accept. I'm not saying I'll stop United but it will further damage my love for the club that the Glazers have already hugely damaged. Just as my love of football has been decining. I didn't watch a single game of the last world cup barring 10 mins of one game that happened to be on when I was eating breakfast. Not some dramatic boycott but just hating what football has become.
- Maids:

They are told or already have an experience from ex families that they worked for before. I would say %90 know what they have signed for exactly. as for resigning they could at any given moment.

- Orchestrated cover up:

for example, In Saudi MbS have fought corruption and even scrutinized princes from the royal family for it. I can't comment on your story as you have no concrete evidence of that being a protocol occurrence every now and then.

-U.S. law:

I brought it up as many of your Westren population don't try to correct their mischievous behaviour and only highlight it when it becomes about the ME as a bigotry to beat us with.

- World Cup:

You missed the best WC ever. Your loss sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.