Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
He played like the Harry Maguire we paid 80M pounds for. That Harry Maguire will be fine until the quarters, by which point I expect Southgate to settle for a counter-attacking 5-3-2 and he will be in his element there.

For tournament football at international level that can be really effective. It hardly wins you leagues or CLs, which is why we try to play differently and he doesn't quite suit that.

I don't get why it has to be a case of the guy being useless or fantastic regardless of context.

ash_86

Hope he has a great World cup so that we can sell him for 45m and reinvest that on someone who suits us.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I thought his through ball in the build up to Bellingham's goal was inspired and is exactly how EtH wants him to play.

TheReligion

Abusive
Played okay, unlucky not to score with the header and should have been awarded a penalty just prior to that.
He would be a much bigger threat for Utd at set pieces if we had someone else apart from Ronnie that could head a ball so not all the attention was on him.
Yeah Rashford has been horrible at heading the ball of late.

A-man

Thought he was quite good. Clearly a weapon in the air and the Iranians didn’t have anybody to match that, however every PL team has. Poor at the goal, but thought more players had bad moments in defence. Stones also made one big error in second half, almost leading to a goal. Good start but really a match without value if we want to evaluate his performance level.

A-man

Exactly, so he isn't going to play for us in that position and he's behind Varane and Lindelöf on the right
When ETH has pkayed Maguire - Lindelof it has been Maguire to the right. Also when Varane replaced Martinez against Brentford, he put Maguire to the right. Think that was Varane’s only appearance for us on the left (?).

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
It's almost like illness can come on suddenly or something.
Could very well be illness, people shouldn’t mock a sportsperson or anyone else suddenly becoming dizzy, could be dehydration, could be heart related, blood pressure, a virus, loads of things

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

There was no collision? :lol:
People think i'm being stupid when I say I think he had a panic/anxiety attack when he realised he made the mistake for the goal.

He probably saw the headlines in his head and he lost it. Would be interesting to see if he was feeling dizzy before the goal or not.

TheReligion

Abusive
People think i'm being stupid when I say I think he had a panic/anxiety attack when he realised he made the mistake for the goal.

He probably saw the headlines in his head and he lost it. Would be interesting to see if he was feeling dizzy before the goal or not.
Its not really interesting though is it?

He felt ill and went off. He looked dreadful when he was being helped by staff.

Stop reaching for something that isn’t there.

Mmm-Qatarian

People were arguing with you because you said "Probably faked feeling dizzy knowing he'd fecked up yet again, hopefully people will feel sorry for him."

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People were arguing with you because you said "Probably faked feeling dizzy knowing he'd fecked up yet again, hopefully people will feel sorry for him."
I still stick with that but people can believe what they want, I don't really care.

Let's hope he doesn't get dizzy when it matters.

Bondi77

Harry has been excellent in this game.
Great to see him getting confidence again.

Irwin99

Very good performance from him (and Shaw) when a lot of other England players disappointed.

SinNombre

Good stuff from Maguire. Hopefully an Everton or Leicester or even Chelsea are willing to pay the 40m for him after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.