Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
I'm so glad he wasn't involved today though, for real. The abuse he'd have taken if he'd have been on the pitch would have been off the charts.
Agree completely. Too often the easy scape goat so he is.

spiriticon

Can't blame him today but let's face it, he's had his fair share of spankings over the last few years. It wouldn't have been better with him in.

That said, he maybe deserves to have another run in the first team now to be fair to all.

But I daresay if he's our mainstay in defence for the rest of the season, we're not winning any more trophies.

Apokalips

Can't blame him today but let's face it, he's had his fair share of spankings over the last few years. It wouldn't have been better with him in.

That said, he maybe deserves to have another run in the first team now to be fair to all.

But I daresay if he's our mainstay in defence for the rest of the season, we're not winning any more trophies.

He's had more than enough time and chances.

Bondi77

Doesn't even play and still gets slagged off.
What a pathetic bunch!

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I reckon he'll get a few starts now. Deserved or not, Ten Haag will wanna send his first team a message after that. I still have hope for Maguire to at least be a solid 3rd option. We've seen more insane reconstructions in the past. Sometimes a player has to hit rock bottom to get back up again

Mmm-Qatarian

I'd probably give Maguire the nod against Southampton. Against Betis I'd want us to be taking a commanding lead to Seville, so I'd be hesitant to risk it. Southampton, though, are second from bottom in the table. If he can't hack that at home that will be the final nail in the coffin for his time here.

Sylar

He does seem useful to bring on with a few minutes left to head out balls pumped into our box.

Obviously not what you want for someone that had 80m or so spent on him but it is what it is

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Say what you like, but when you're defending high balls into the box late on, there's no one better.

Hulme91

When he's aggressive and on the front foot he plays a lot better, for most of the last 12 months he's looked petrified of getting meme'd on twitter and subsequently backed off anyone who even glanced at him

His position here is still untenable due to half the fanbase hating him with an unbridled passion but he'll do well at at whatever club he ends up at

Reactions: Mr Pigeon

GlasgowCeltic

definitely played well, the way he’s spoken about is so weird though, is he the first footballer ever to lose his place

Sylar

He did really well, game suited him. He was exposed at a few times in the first half especially by the midfield given we were three goals ahead.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Probably our best player. It wasn’t a particularly high bar, but he played well

Mmm-Qatarian

I think he should move on in the summer but he's still good enough that he'd probably be the best centre back at at least half of the teams in the Premier League.

Eric_the_Red99

definitely played well, the way he’s spoken about is so weird though, is he the first footballer ever to lose his place
He didn’t just lose his place, he became an internet meme. And so he’s the lazy go-to joke for millions and millions of plastic football ‘fans’ around the world fishing for likes on social media. Morons. I wish they’d feck off and follow another sport.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That's BT Sport commentary for you.

When Liverpool are playing it's LFC TV. When United are playing it's Harry Maguire fan TV.

Oranges038

I have to say Harry sauntering down the right wing was a sight to behold. Then he ruined it with a shit ball into the middle.

Decent nights work. No complaints.

Woziak

Would be great in Spain, Italy or even France, PL and Bundersliga are too fast for him and he’s only going to get worse?

acnumber9

He’d a decent enough game but still had that moment that he always has were he turns his back to the ball and has absolutely no idea where it is.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He played well today, but when he turns to look for a forward pass, I can't get over how he turns as slow as a cement mixer to look for the pass.

Stadjer

He did okay i think. Didnt make any major mistakes but i believe he made a pass into midfield that was intercepted and caused a chance for Betis, looked funny when he turned and totally lost track of the ball and he looked really slow when he had to sprint. He also intercepted a few passes and headed some balls away.

For me, it was a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 game for him.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
At least he didn't shit his pants tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.