Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

Does anyone have a clip or something? Would like to know the full quote before commenting.

Baxquux

Why would the club sanction a loan move, rather than keeping him as 1st/2nd reserve or selling for FFP, unless it has an OTB attached and Leicester cover the interim wages through whatever loan fee and wage deal combination works for their books...

He's still better than, say, Dier, so why not try and flog him along with Henderson to Tottenham in part-exchange for Kane (particularly if they bring in another 343 coach). Dier, I guess, then goes to Everton, if they don't go down/go into administration, or somewhere similar - seems a Dyche sort of CB.

scottser

Why would the club sanction a loan move, rather than keeping him as 1st/2nd reserve or selling for FFP, unless it has an OTB attached and Leicester cover the interim wages through whatever loan fee and wage deal combination works for their books...

He's still better than, say, Dier, so why not try and flog him along with Henderson to Tottenham in part-exchange for Kane (particularly if they bring in another 343 coach). Dier, I guess, then goes to Everton, if they don't go down/go into administration, or somewhere similar - seems a Dyche sort of CB.
Aren't Everton in serious financial trouble already? If they go down there will be a fire sale of players, I can't see Dier going there.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The guy has nothing to prove so surely he can return to Leicester for 60m?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Did very well, a good player. Would rather keep him than Lindelof.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Another solid performance. Since the world cup Maguire has started 8 games. We won all 8 and we've only conceded 3 goals. Great job stepping in and giving Varane a rest when needed. But I know...that doesn't suit the agenda

Stadjer

Did fine today. Still hope he is sold for a decent amount of money but atleast he hasnt been the clown that he was last season. Earlier in the season it looked like Lindelof was the third option centre back, or atleast the second option for the right sided centre back, but Maguire seem to have taken that spot now.

Olecurls99

Fantastic game for him. Did well even when caught 1 v 1. Composed under pressure too and a good presence in the box against crosses. Well done Harry

slored1

Apart from one weird moment where he did not help cover Simms for a golden chance he was OK.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Maguire had a decent game today albeit against a poor Everton side

Sylar

Did well and was good next to Martinez at rcb. Seemed to suit him more especially a game like this.

Baneofthegame

Thought he was very good today, proactive, win duals and pinged some lovely cross field balls.

Hulme91

He was ok. I hate how ponderous he is when playing out though.
His play out from the back was what stood out today though, he was consistently playing high quality passes into the forwards instead of playing sideways all the time

Idxomer

He was very good, I think he's worth 30m at least if we decide to sell him.

Member 101269

He wasn't today though, he was solid and it was a far better performance against an admittedly poor Everton.
He had his Maguire moments, at times went missing. Easy to hide/overlook that when you're dominating a relegation threatened side and looking quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.