Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Exactly. But whatever he says some people will make fun of it and hate him. Idiots.
Well, d'uh, he ain't gonna say shit is he? He'd be playing for the U23s faster than he can turn on the pitch. He's got no choice but to do the PR thing and say the right words but his expression told a different story after the Barca game. Beginning to feel sorry for the poor fecker.

He's got zero chance of fighting for his place because it doesn't exist anymore so he'd be best to move on next season. At least he'll leave with at least one trophy, so that's fair.

Man Utd 2:0 Newcastle

Telsim

I liked how he just walked by the parasite and didn't even look at him. Maybe it was not intentional, but I approve.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I liked how he just walked by the parasite and didn't even look at him. Maybe it was not intentional, but I approve.
He didn't look at anyone. He genuinely looked annoyed, same as he did after our win against Barca while everyone celebrated for some reason.

If he doesn't like it he could have given the trophy lifting to Bruno alone.

Mmm-Qatarian

He didn't look at anyone. He genuinely looked annoyed, same as he did after our win against Barca while everyone celebrated for some reason.

Always one...

jem

you’re right - he looked absolutely pained singing along with Wout :rolleyes: anyway, I loved seeing him and Bruno lift the trophy together.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’m not buying into this sentiment reason for bringing him on. He came on to deal with the inevitable aerial stuff that always comes in when the team is ahead near the end. He dealt with anything that came his way. I still expect he’ll be back at Leicester next season.

Red_toad

I’m not buying into this sentiment reason for bringing him on. He came on to deal with the inevitable aerial stuff that always comes in when the team is ahead near the end. He dealt with anything that came his way. I still expect he’ll be back at Leicester next season.
Why would he want to leave? 200k a week will pick up a few trophies along the way for training and 10 minutes at the end of a few games a month. Sign me up I'd 100% be seeing out a contract like that :drool:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
As an England fan I have a soft spot for him and I think irrespective of what has happened so far he has remained very classy and not made any complaints. He understands that he is not first choice anymore and it’s pretty obvious that he will leave in the summer

Winrar

I know he's been our whipping boy and I've given him fair amount of criticism as well, but credit to him for not throwing a strop like a few others have after seeing a diminished role in the club.

Real Name

You're seeing things.

Josh 76

I know he's been our whipping boy and I've given him fair amount of criticism as well, but credit to him for not throwing a strop like a few others have after seeing a diminished role in the club.
I’d be more worried if he was happy being a bit part player.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Why would he want to leave? 200k a week will pick up a few trophies along the way for training and 10 minutes at the end of a few games a month. Sign me up I'd 100% be seeing out a contract like that :drool:
Maybe I’m naive but I expect a better degree of professional integrity from him. His international career will be over if he stays on the bench at United and I believe that matters to him. I know it’s a big step to take a 50 to 75% pay cut just to get regular football though.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Anyone else think that a Maguire revival might be on? ETH expert man management strikes again.

Looked sharp and quick today.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Good tonight but there’s no way he’s getting his place back over Martinez and Varane.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I really don't know how that's an okay performance — that first half was a disaster (not just the offside fiasco). He wasn't very visible in the second (which is a good thing for him) to be fair to him, although it is much easier to play next to Casemiro and Martinez than to McTominay & Lindelöf.

tomaldinho1

His issue really is still he's synonymous with the £80m price tag. If he was Lindelof, you'd be pleased with that performance today - he wasn't amazing but he was solid - but he's constantly viewed with more criticism and expectation. He's defintely not going to be happy as 3rd or 4th choice so I do think he'll be off in the summer.

Markus Vestbye

We end up with the opposition having a 1v1 with De Gea everytime he plays, but other than that he looked good tonight. Moved the ball quicker and went forward a couple of times without trying his signature long ball to the left wing and rather was a bit more creative. Liked what I saw of him all things considered.

Mmm-Qatarian

I mean he was generally fine. Not a strong enough performance for a team with our aspirations but also not as bad as some are making out.

Mmm-Qatarian

He really does need to move to a mid/lower-mid table Premier League side. He's more than good enough for that level but he struggles to live up to the standard we're aspiring to.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Every time you watch him it just underlines that having this guy as a regular in our team was a road to nowhere.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I really don't know how that's an okay performance — that first half was a disaster (not just the offside fiasco). He wasn't very visible in the second (which is a good thing for him) to be fair to him, although it is much easier to play next to Casemiro and Martinez than to McTominay & Lindelöf.
I just assume people only half pay attention if they think he was decent. The only reason we were more solid the second half is we subbed on two world class defensive players around him and West Ham are horrific.

Mmm-Qatarian

I just assume people only half pay attention if they think he was decent. The only reason we were more solid the second half is we subbed on two world class defensive players around him and West Ham are horrific.
I mean I'm not being funny but I don't think it's that much of an indictment of Maguire that he finds it easier playing alongside Casemiro and Martinez than McTominay and Lindelof... (Although I will say I actually don't think Lindelof is all that bad either)

Status
Not open for further replies.