6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He is doing really well but should the club try to capitalize on this and try to sell him in the summer again now that his stock has gone right up and he isn't getting any younger
We should be getting rid of Varane and Lindelöf first though. We can’t sell them all.

Unam333

West Ham were mental that they didn't increase their bids for both Maguire and McTominay.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I think the Maguire curse is broken. His one mistake towards the end when he fell over dallying on the ball and they didn’t equalise from it. Everything used to go wrong for him…the Greek gods seem to have forgiven.

Doracle

Honestly, he’s not the style of defender I particularly like at all but I love this guy. Hope this redemption arc continues as he’s never let his head go down despite poor form and little support from his manager. Good again today.

Gavinb33

He is being more and more proactive to quote the manager stepping into midfield and I think at one point he was on the right wing, he is a very good footballer so should be able to do these things and we look better for it, I hope the butcher comes back could be a very good CB pairing.

Also unlike Varane he kept his powder dry when he was out of the team and has worked to get back in rather than leaking to the media.

Probably our player of the season so far.

Robertd0803

Fair play to him to turning things around and doing things the right way.

Certainly is making me eat my words and more than happy to.

Winrar

Now I really want him to complete his redemption arc with a MOTM performance at Anfield... one can only dream.

Alemar

He is more composed lately. Not a bad performance today, once again much better than Lindelof.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Tempted to give him MotM. He was colossal.

For me, Maguire, McTom, and Garnacho all deserve MotM.

rollingstoned1

Credit to him for having gotten it together to a point where he has won the PL Player of the Month. Not surprising with everything else going on around the club that something like this flies under the radar.

Oranges038

Another Solid performance, he's just gone about his business with no fuss.

Was fun watching him overlap on the right wing.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
His turnaround has been excellent it has to be said. Fully deserves all the praise now and I hope he keeps it up

Nickelodeon

In hindsight, the captaincy was an unnecessary burden on him. Expectations skyrocketed after that and people, including and especially our fans and ex-players, love bringing our players down one at a time. Fair play to Harry, very few have shown such mentality in recent years.

Cloud7

Thought he looked quite good yesterday. That sequence where he was on the right wing was great :lol: Keep it going big Harry

Cloud7

In hindsight, the captaincy was an unnecessary burden on him. Expectations skyrocketed after that and people, including and especially our fans and ex-players, love bringing our players down one at a time. Fair play to Harry, very few have shown such mentality in recent years.
I agree with this. I can't say that I hugely care for him as a player, but his mental fortitude is amazing. Not only to have lost his place in the team, lost the captaincy but to have been turned into a global meme, and then working his way back into the team and performing at a respectable level. That takes some mental strength.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The best thing about Maguire last night was his timing. There were a few moments where Chelsea were on the counter and he either stepped out, or threw his body in the way to cut out a pass, that killed them. I won't pretend I have a tonne of faith in him but I will stick on the bandwagon until it comes to a stop.

RyRy11

This is a Maguire I can get behind. He has his limitations and there is a mistake in him from time to time, but this is much more like his pre Greece incident form. Great mentality to get his head down after all the set backs and play himself into form.

Baneofthegame

Outside of dithering on the ball in the final minutes I felt like he was solid yet again, fair play to him.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Fair fecks to Harry.

I still think he's not good enough and we should sell him but he's really knuckled down, he's not really complained and now he's got his rewards for playing himself back into good form. Can't argue with that and it should be an example for everyone else in the squad.

sugar_kane

Said it a week ago but honestly I think he's going to end up being voted our player of the season, either by the fans or the players.

Ekeke

I thought he was outstanding in the 2nd half. And not just with some nice defensive contributions but a few pieces of play with the ball as well. Easily our best CB of the season when he plays like that

Andrew Richmond

It is to his credit he soldiered on when the club was trying to off load him, left on the bench for an extended period, acted like a true professional and worked his way back into the team, well done to Harry.

Abraxas

He was very brave on the ball and in the positions he took up in midfield. He did look a bit exposed against the speed of Chelsea's forwards at times but generally did well. We should be careful not to isolate him against attackers.

Son

Maguire has consistently been one of my fav United players. Granted he’s had one extremely poor season but I don’t really think I could blame him any other year apart from the Rangnick one.

He’s been pretty solid otherwise and actually as mad as it sounds. 80m for him due to how long he’s been at the club is better business than a lot of our 40m VDB type deals who never get a game. Probably worth the purchase all things taken into account.

Compared to our atrocious business elsewhere anyways.

Marwood

As Hummel's showed for years, if the team actually presses, the recovery pace of a centre back isn't that relevant
I think we'd all like some pace at CB though. It's relevant enough. Especially for a team that even when playing well is giving up chance after chance.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
It really annoys me when other clubs try and get our players in the cheap and we beg the club to take any fee for them.
He and Scott were obviously worth far more than what West Ham were offering and it’s shocking other teams didn’t come in for them. I’m looking at you Chelsea
We can't complain at teams low-balling us when we unilaterally tank our assets' values

Crashoutcassius

Maguire has consistently been one of my fav United players. Granted he’s had one extremely poor season but I don’t really think I could blame him any other year apart from the Rangnick one.

He’s been pretty solid otherwise and actually as mad as it sounds. 80m for him due to how long he’s been at the club is better business than a lot of our 40m VDB type deals who never get a game. Probably worth the purchase all things taken into account.

Compared to our atrocious business elsewhere anyways.
You are spot on. You'd have been crucified for that view a few months ago. Given he is constantly fit and the price of defenders nowadays, and given a few good seasons, including this one so far, 80m is nothing