Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Look, Harry’s a lad, he’s clearly just been on the piss....

Nothing to see here

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hopefully we get it sorted soon. Annoying that we've been pissing around for so long as it is, we need a CB and should just get this sorted. Less than 2 weeks left in the window, can't see it happening if it's not done this week.

soralapio

This is all well and good, but Maguire can pull all the sickies he wants and it still won't help one bit if Woodward keeps trying to haggle Leicester down from a position of power. They have absolutely no need to sell, so they have no need to budge one bit from their demands. And that's why I'm still extremely skeptical of this or Fernandes happening, as much as I'd love to see it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
HM: "Boss, I can't come in. I'm ill."
BR: "You completely fabulous human being. Y-"
HM: "Gotta go."

Eleven.

I’m ashamed to admit this. But I follow his wife on Instagram and she ducked out of her own birthday party celebrations in Manchester early on Saturday night early as she was unwell....

Could be Harry just has caught what she has!

Ban

I’m ashamed to admit this. But I follow his wife on Instagram and she ducked out of her own birthday party celebrations in Manchester early on Saturday night early as she was unwell....

Party was supposed to be in Manchester!?

K.W.74

Obviously have to wait on Lukaku sale before we bid again. Maguire/Rogers knows this. All calm.

stubie

More lies put out there by Sky to influence people betting on it happening via Sky Bet :rolleyes:

WireMUFC

United Stand last night said there would be news on Maguire today. Not verbatim but medical Tuesday unveiled Wednesday.
The United Stand know absolutely nothing, they make things up for click bait they’re worse than the press, can’t believe anyone would believe a word they say. They're absolutely clueless. Mark Goldbridge doesn’t know any sources at the club he's been to about 12 games :lol:

K.W.74

We are that skint ?
That report early on this summer about the £100 million budget must be accurate. Seems like we need money in before we give Leicester what they want. Just seems strange that Maguire is not there for the Sky team photos. They are all in full kit.

Mainoldo

The United Stand know absolutely nothing, they make things up for click bait they’re worse than the press, can’t believe anyone would believe a word they say. They're absolutely clueless. Mark Goldbridge doesn’t know any sources at the club he's been to about 12 games :lol:
Okay calm down. Was just saying. He didn’t actually say it was true. Just said he’s been told which by chance matches up with today’s news. But we can use your been to 12 games logic.

Jordan_mufc

Tbf, a few people have come out yesterday and this morning saying there will be news on Maguire today. Sure enough, he misses training. Sounds like more than just a coincidence to me.

WireMUFC

Okay calm down. Was just saying. He didn’t actually say it was true. Just said he’s been told which by chance matches up with today’s news. But we can use your been to 12 games logic.
How many times has he said it’s happening? The guys a clown. People lap up the bullshit he comes out with all the time. Who’s he been told by? The tooth fairy? Yeah I used the 12 games logic because he acts like he knows people in the club which he doesn’t.

SATA

Can a player just call in and declare himself sick? Isn't it up to the medical staff at the club to determine and decide?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Probably Harry's car stopped a km away from Leicester's training ground and he was forced to run to the damn place. By the time he arrived it was already night.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This whole thing reminds me of the Leighton Baines saga although he was a scouser so maybe less open to coming and stay at Everton. Both players not that arsed and happy to stay and would take a crazy bid.
Wasn't baines one of those very rare homesick types too.

WireMUFC

Tbf, a few people have come out yesterday and this morning saying there will be news on Maguire today. Sure enough, he misses training. Sounds like more than just a coincidence to me.
Yeah because this is the first time he’s said it’s happening isn’t it..

UnitedObsession99

Can she play RW...? Double deal...its on!

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully we get it sorted soon. Annoying that we've been pissing around for so long as it is, we need a CB and should just get this sorted. Less than 2 weeks left in the window, can't see it happening if it's not done this week.
I seriously wonder that if this transfer does happen, then have the United board deliberately delayed it for as long as possible so that the window ends on a triumphant flourish.
If we'd signed Maguire a month ago, everyone would have been demanded another signing to follow him....:rolleyes:

Mainoldo

How many times has he said it’s happening? The guys a clown. People lap up the bullshit he comes out with all the time. Who’s he been told by? The tooth fairy? Yeah I used the 12 games logic because he acts like he knows people in the club which he doesn’t.
Yeah maybe you should make a thread about how much you hate Goldbridge. I was just trying to inform people of what has been said about Maguire been done this week based on today. If nothing had happened today I wouldn’t have entertained it.

Are you full time devils or something? Relax your skin :lol:

Infestissumam

I seriously wonder that if this transfer does happen, then have the United board deliberately delayed it for as long as possible so that the window ends on a triumphant flourish.
If we'd signed Maguire a month ago, everyone would have been demanded another signing to follow him....:rolleyes:
nah. For all the deserved criticism Woodward and the board get, I highly doubt they would screw Ole on purpose like that. It's all about Leicester's high demands.

red4ever 79

Things are obviously moving today Some good clues.

No Ole press conference before the game tomorrow
Lukaku and Darmian not travelled to Norway - Both 100% to be gone by the end of the week
Maguire has the s*its and has missed training today
Bruno crying about the possibility of linking up with Jones and Young - looks like that one is moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.