Has political correctness actually gone mad?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The UK didn't have mandatory reporting already?!

Edit: Wait what, putting that next to collecting ethnicity data of suspects :lol:
It’s so insane. Suspects too. No crime committed. How in earth can that tell them anything useful about anything?!

Whenever you see madness like this always remember that every word had been workshopped, reviewed and signed off. Baffling.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
There is already a load of mandatory reporting for adults working with children.

I honestly despair at this country.

We have no written constitution, no legal constraints on what Parliament can do, courts cannot declare laws invalid, and the government who has been in power for 13 years keeps complaining it is being stopped from improving the country.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
There is already a load of mandatory reporting for adults working with children.

We have no written constitution, no legal constraints on what Parliament can do, courts cannot declare laws invalid, and the government who has been in power for 13 years keeps complaining it is being stopped from improving the country.
But it's a core British value - less red tape, more monitoring and punishment.

Bebe

I was flabbergasted when I learned this about the UK.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Last edited:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
They've lopped of Cerne Abbas's knob to spare people's blushes. Pretty dumb when it's the main reason the chalk giant is so well known.

Cheese company ‘castrates’ Dorset’s Cerne Abbas Giant

https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/23562157.cheese-company-castrates-dorsets-cerne-abbas-giant/
Vic Irvine, was "apoplectic"!

"I'm not eating it if the packaging doesn't contain a hard on" he raged. "It's almost as if my own cock's been lopped off".

That's an understatement. With this act we've all lost our willies.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
About time sensible moderates cracked down on the snowflake mob

e- for a few months in 2017 I thought left wing censorship is a real problem. Proves I'm as dumb as Rogan.

Last edited:

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

e- for a few months in 2017 I thought left wing censorship is a real problem. Proves I'm as dumb as Rogan.
What an idiot from a "free speech champion"

Gehrman

Tarrou

admittedly I don't pay much attention to all the gender stuff but how the feck is cis a slur nowadays?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I thought cis was pronounced "sy" for ages, just presumed the s was silent. Then I saw a video with someone pronouncing it "sis" and was like "Oh, that's how you say it?"

Probably because I only ever saw it online, I've never heard the word "cisgender" mentioned in real life.

Gehrman

I thought cis was pronounced "sy" for ages, just presumed the s was silent. Then I saw a video with someone pronouncing it "sis" and was like "Oh, that's how you say it?"

Probably because I only ever saw it online, I've never heard the word "cisgender" mentioned in real life.
Ive sat down and like had a beer with about 2 transgender people my entire life and i still havnt heard anyone use that word in real life.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

99.99% of people have never heard it real life, but if you visit twitter, you'd get the idea cisgender is being thrown around as an insult left, right and center. It's an old strategy, if you want to ban conversation, you start by banning specific words that make the discussion impossible.