Television House MD

EricaNo7

I think we may be the only ones who still love this show. I love the new characters and I don't really watch this show for the medical crap they spew out, but the interactions between them. The best show in that regards. Some of them lie with such straight faces that I think they may pass a lie detector.
I agree. I don't miss Cuddy at all, on fact she was quite irritating. I always liked Wilson and House's relationship best anyway. The scenes in House's flat had me screaming with laughter, although there is still a very small part of me which expects House to go straight into Prince George mode. What a brilliant actor he is

AVARiCE

I think we may be the only ones who still love this show. I love the new characters and I don't really watch this show for the medical crap they spew out, but the interactions between them. The best show in that regards. Some of them lie with such straight faces that I think they may pass a lie detector.
Nah I still love it. I thought the last but one episode (with the split personality girl and the alcoholic's dead son) was really awesome TV. I just can't be bothered coming to this thread to say and read the same things all the time.

Cuddy's leaving has given the show a new lease of life.

IrishLegend

I'm really enjoying the new season. I like the new characters alot. Chase was always the best of the original trio, the odd one and the rich girl work really well (plus Annable Odette is insanely hot.). Taub I just wish would go away.

Wilson-House relationship has always been the best and funniest parts of the show. Cuddy is no big miss. Foreman as the Boss is good as he can be a more arrogant self righteous cock than he already is.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Finally some agreement. This has been the best season since season 5 imo. The relationship between House and Cuddy meandered and stagnated for the best part of 3 seasons and with her leaving it removes the emotional baggage from his character. Oh and Odette Annable has been wayyyy more likable than Olivia Wilde, the latter of whom lacked any intrigue beyond the fact that she was pleasing to the eye.

MalibuKen

I loved the bit where Park asked out Chase for a drink. Actually loved it. I hated her at first but really warmed to her the last episode.

championo

Top Stalker
I loved the bit where Park asked out Chase for a drink. Actually loved it. I hated her at first but really warmed to her the last episode.
At first I thought she did that to piss off Jessica, but I think Park may actually like Chase. I wonder how she will handle a rejection from Chase later on as it is clear that Chase is always trying to be around Jessica.

I like Park a lot, her lines are just funny to me. I remember the time Jessica brought her a shoe, she said, what is this? Do you want me to wear them while you masturbate or something?

Smores

Overall this season's been pretty good but it's probably the right time to end as there's not many places to go with the character development and the dynamic of the team isn't fresh. The shows having to rely more and more on the cases which was never the main attraction.

Don't mind seeing the show end to be honest, but like with Entourage and Ari Gold, it's a shame to see a perfectly formed character go. Hopefully they write in a strong ending, wouldn't surprise me if he dies trying to save Wilson or something.

sonymobby

Thank Goodness, it's shit without Cuddy.
You do realise that you've got a choice, you can either watch it or not. Also, you're wrong.

Any use watching this season? I've downloaded most episodes, and almost watched the first two minutes, before being bored and turning off.
It seems like you've already decided. You couldn't even watch the first two minutes of the season premiere where we have House in prison, how can anyone tell you anything that would change your mind about the rest of the season.

nimic

something nice
Scout
You do realise that you've got a choice, you can either watch it or not. Also, you're wrong.

It seems like you've already decided. You couldn't even watch the first two minutes of the season premiere where we have House in prison, how can anyone tell you anything that would change your mind about the rest of the season.
Very defensive.

Brophs

The One and Only
Was this episode them finally jumping the shark?

Chase gets stabbed, it's all House's fault but wait, he knows how to fix him. Except things have changed forever...

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Watching House S2E12 where he says 'bahut shukriya' 'teri ma ki'... Fantastic!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I have 4 or 5 episodes downloaded and I can't be bothered to watch them.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I have 4 or 5 episodes downloaded and I can't be bothered to watch them.
I stopped watching after the third episode this season when I watched a whole episode without actually knowing what happened. Will just watch the series finale now

CheadleBeagle

Bad House is still better than most shows. I have watched it from the start and while it is not as good as it used to be there are still brilliant shows now and again. Will miss the show when it ends and I hope Hugh Laurie finally gets his Emmy and also comes back with another show sometime. It would be nice to see him doing comedy again.

EricaNo7

Bad House is still better than most shows. I have watched it from the start and while it is not as good as it used to be there are still brilliant shows now and again. Will miss the show when it ends and I hope Hugh Laurie finally gets his Emmy and also comes back with another show sometime. It would be nice to see him doing comedy again.
I was watching him in Blackadder the other day. Hard to imagine it's the same actor

crappycraperson

Scout
Depends on what you call most shows. If it includes tripe like some has been police procedural then yea maybe. Compared to actually good TV shows, House has not been watchable for two seasons now.

Brophs

The One and Only
So House doesn't tell Wilson he's a father?

feck me, they're really stretching for storylines now.

Gazza

Used to really like this show, haven't watched it for a couple of years. Saw a few minutes of a recent episode the other, seemed like a parody of itself.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm just watching episode 14. Is it weird that I noticed instantly that the blind guy is Wallace from the Wire?

Brophs

The One and Only
It's petering out. After quite a few decent seasons it deserves a better ending than it looks like getting.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I just watched 4 episodes while marking including the one where Chase gets stabbed. Utter garbage. I think I'll just skip to the finale.

crappycraperson

Scout
I just watched 4 episodes while marking including the one where Chase gets stabbed. Utter garbage. I think I'll just skip to the finale.
They should have ended it either when House went to the institution or when he got it on with Cuddy.. depending on if they wanted a sad ending or happy one.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
They should have ended it either when House went to the institution or when he got it on with Cuddy.. depending on if they wanted a sad ending or happy one.
This. it has turned crap since then.

You could see the plummeting of viewers from over 20 millions to a mere 6.

Smores

It's not great but it's still a good show, for the strength of the main characters alone. I never found the story lines particularly riveting anyway it was always about the dialogue.