ICC World T20 2016

Best bit of that innings was the ease in which Buttler accelerated, went from 9 from 12 to 32 from 17

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Well done to England first team to qualify for the final. New Zealand still can't win a major ICC tournament but let's all remember that they're the nice guys of world cricket, the most impeccable behaved team in world sport regardless of the fact they can't win a major ICC tournament.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Retarded tactics by NZ. Bringing their spinners so late in the game. Great win by England. Tipped them early to perform well in this tournament.

Reports in Hindi news channels that Dhawan is going to be dropped today. Would personally do a cartwheel but its not going to happen. Also think that Negi is going to replace Yuvi when it should be totally Pandey but what the hell Virat is gonna win us the match anyway.

Norris

Please let that be true. Please let Dhawan get dropped. Where are we playing this game ?

bleedred

Retarded tactics by NZ. Bringing their spinners so late in the game. Great win by England. Tipped them early to perform well in this tournament.

Reports in Hindi news channels that Dhawan is going to be dropped today. Would personally do a cartwheel but its not going to happen. Also think that Negi is going to replace Yuvi when it should be totally Pandey but what the hell Virat is gonna win us the match anyway.
Why?. Whats up with Rahane??

KM

Why?. Whats up with Rahane??
Rahane isn't that good in middle order. If he comes he'll be in opener spot. Negi can bowl decent left arm and can whack a few. Sounds like a Yuvi replacement.

NK86

Rahane isn't that good in middle order. If he comes he'll be in opener spot. Negi can bowl decent left arm and can whack a few. Sounds like a Yuvi replacement.
I would still pick Rahane and push Raina down the order. I think we need to beef our batting line up.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Fairly straightforward for me. Drop one of Rohit/Dhawan and play Rahane. Bring in Pandey for Yuvraj.

I know nothing about but if he's to play it should be for Pandya not another batsman.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Fairly straightforward for me. Drop one of Rohit/Dhawan and play Rahane. Bring in Pandey for Yuvraj.

I know nothing about but if he's to play it should be for Pandya not another batsman.
I'd keep Pandya in the team, looks like he's the only one willing to go big.

The first point I agree with. Dhawan needs to go.

Moby

Dick
Just read Manjrekar's wiki:

He is considered to be a wonderful singer by some of his former team-mates. He released an Indipop album called 'Rest Day'. He sang some of his favorite songs as well as some Indian cricketers' favorites.

LMAO! :lol::lol:

KM

I just hi fived my brother on the news that Dhawan is dropped. Got a tad excited.

Skills

Snitch
This is probably the strongest team available to India. Let's see how they do now

Sylar

Really wish India were chasing. Much better team that way when they know the pace they should be going. Need a fantastic opening partnership / PP score today.