ICC World T20 2016

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
While Australia's men have made the final just once. On a side note, how many world twenty20 tournaments of the female variety have there been?
The is the fifth. England won the first (in England).

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
So glad we are chasing. Mainly because I'll be home in time to see us bat.

DOTA

Think this'll be a big score.

ChrisNelson

Think this'll be a big score.
Think you're right!!! 54/1 not even 7 overs in, but that's the problem with this England side (and there aren't many problems, generally a good side).
It's a bit top heavy for my liking, yes we can bat virtually all the way down, often our #10 can win it for us, but we are weak in the bowling department. We'll see anyway we've already shown >200 isn't beyond us.

NinjaFletch

NZ are just better than us, but it doesn't help that Munro is getting away with absolute murder.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
NZ are just better than us, but it doesn't help that Munro is getting away with absolute murder.
Really? I think you're batting is way better than NZ. Bowling is not as good but overall you have the better team for me.

ChrisNelson

Really? I think you're batting is way better than NZ. Bowling is not as good but overall you have the better team for me.
It's deeper, whether it's better is up for debate. At the moment NZ are the better side without a doubt as they won all their prelim matches, plus the ICC rankings for T20 have them at 2 behind only India, with England at 5. This game isn't beyond England yet, although it will be a big chase even with another wicket just taken.

Djemba-Djemba

Has the look of the Yuvraj wicket that last one.

Taylor looked like he didn't know which end of the bat to hold, might have been better keeping him in.

Sylar

England have come back so well in this. Saying that, NZ looked to have a low total against India and still won with ease in the first game.

DOTA

Definitely below par but think it'll be a tough chase.

Djemba-Djemba

It's England so i'll never ever be confident of victory.

But we should be capable of chasing 154 to win. Brilliant comeback, those last 6 or 7 overs were fantastic.

NinjaFletch

I think its a bit harsh on Liam Plunkett that everyone keeps saying we bat down to 10. Plunkett's got two first class hundreds!