ICC World T20 2016

NinjaFletch

Roy's that one wanker at school who swings his bat at everything and gets flukey boundaries.
He plays some bloody gorgeous shots at times as well (his straight drive is absolutely dreamy), but I much prefer him going at it like this. We've got more than enough batting to cover it if he doesn't come off.

Just as I say it he played another one of those drives.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That was an awful shot for six...

Djemba-Djemba

Yeah Roy is more than just a slogger, though he does slog well.

Sometimes I want him to dig in a little more to be honest, but he's great at making sure we start well. He's a good example of the way we play LO cricket these days.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Looks like NZ once again are going to fail to win a major tournament after looking like the best side.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Good to see Roy finally getting his act together in a T20I. Been a fan of his since 2014 Blast.

Edit: Cnut misses out on a 100 as I was writing that :mad:

Sylar

Much needed wicket for NZ there. Should try and cramp England and put on pressure.

NinjaFletch

This actually could end up being reasonably close. Following a similar pattern to NZs innings at the moment.:nervous:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It's under 6 an over for the next 6 overs with 7 wickets in hand ffs. Even Bangladesh couldn't have fecked this up. People getting nervy for no particular reason.