ICC World T20 2016

sport2793

22 is old enough to know whether he's got it. He's an average medium pacer who barely swings the ball and can't bowl yorkers. Batting wise, he's no better than Jadeja. Technique is awful and the best you can hope for is a few slogs. Ishant is a far better bowler.

Andre Russell was fairly awful with the ball in the not too distant past and developed that side of his game. No reason to think that Pandya can't do the same, if not at the same pace.

Day 17: Bangladesh vs New Zealand | England vs Sri Lanka

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I started preparing breakfast and coffee when the Bangladesh anthem started and I was done before it ended. Has to be the longest anthem ever.

Samid

That was just daft batting. Mustafizur has bowled 4 out of 5 slow balls and he bring up third man before the final delivery. Obviously that ball won't be 90 mph.

Mustafizur has a beautifully disguised slow ball though.

Moby

Dick
The guy doing commentary right now (the same guy who couldn't figure out that it was Jadeja that took the catch and not Dhawan in the Ind-Ban game) is one of the worst I've ever listened to. Absolutely bland, boring, zero enthusiasm. Makes me go to sleep. Complete fraud. Whoever this is.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
The guy doing commentary right now (the same guy who couldn't figure out that it was Jadeja that took the catch and not Dhawan in the Ind-Ban game) is one of the worst I've ever listened to. Absolutely bland, boring, zero enthusiasm. Makes me go to sleep. Complete fraud. Whoever this is.
Is it Michael Slater?

Norris

You seem very cheery today Aldo :p

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Possibly, I'm not sure. The guy who did the commentary in that epic last over in the Ind-Ban game. Just, feck off.
It'll be Brendon Julian. He called the Sir Frank Worrell trophy the Sir Wank Worrell trophy last year. I don't mind him - played for Australia - when he gets something wrong like they all do, I remind myself "BJ" as he's known as, was born in New Zealand.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Mustafizur with 5 for 19. 6 off the final ball which was a hat trick ball as well.

Great signing by Sussex.

Samid

Mustafizur with 5 for 19. 6 off the final ball which was a hat trick ball as well.

Great signing by Sussex.
Top prospect with fantastic stats but he has never bowled outside Asia. His stock delivery is the slow ball and so far in his career he has benefited from slow pitches. Think he will be way less effective in England where the ball comes nicely on to the bat.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Lucky Bangladeshi guy. I'd love to do that to dhoni. Big headed cricket players trying to turn the innocent game of cricket in to football and acting like footballers too.
You are a sick guy who desperately needs psychological help.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Bunch of cnuts.

Couple of things:
1). You do realize this was the work of one or at most few people, and noT an entire fan base and certainly not the team itself? So your hatred for the entire team and nation seems disproportionate.

2). In the modern gory CGI world of Spartacus and Game of Thrones, this imagery is no longer that shocking. Likewise isn't I'd I yet a bit of international banter?

Moby

Dick
Couple of things:
1). You do realize this was the work of one or at most few people, and noT an entire fan base and certainly not the team itself? So your hatred for the entire team and nation seems disproportionate.

2). In the modern gory CGI world of Spartacus and Game of Thrones, this imagery is no longer that shocking. Likewise isn't I'd I yet a bit of international banter?
Please.
As if I don't know that image wasn't celebrated by all fans alike.
As if I'm not aware of the small-team lowlife attitude this bunch possesses.

By your response you aren't all that aware of the scenario here. Showcasing a player's severed head is banter? Sorry, we have different standards.

Samid

NZ missed a trick by not bowling first. Losing the toss might be their downfall in the semi. Other than that they look flawless, hope they go all the way.