ICC World T20 2016

Boycott

Love Ian Bishop's commentary. Very enthusiastic and he actually provides good insight/analysis.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't discount Sri Lanka winning their next two games. Unlikely, maybe, but we all saw what England did against Afghanistan...
That's very unlikely. They are bad. Way too reliant on Dilshan.

SA might not be out of it yet if de Kock carries the bat.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Do any of SA's top 6 bowl? They only have 5 bowlers if not which is rather unusual.

NinjaFletch

That's very unlikely. They are bad. Way too reliant on Dilshan.

SA might not be out of it yet if de Kock carries the bat.
Agreed, but if either pitch spins your effectively banking on England and South Africa to not play spin like complete retards, and I could easily see them winning one, if not both.

After saying yesterday I didn't see this group coming down to NRR I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to Sri Lanka and they lost to South Africa leaving us all on 4 points

prath92

Watching star sports show, looks like Murali Kartik is a decent analyst. That host lady is annoying as shit though.

prath92

There are 2 black players in this SA team, one of whom is bowling and Manjrekar is wondering whether the fielder is phangiso or not.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Windies will be tested now. Ramdin is the only recognized batsman left now if you can call him that.