ICC World T20 2016

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Sammy is basically the team's glorified cheerleader isn't he?

Boycott

Lol, fair enough.

Just a bit ironic because your username is Boycott
Geoffrey doesn't suck up to anyone tbf.

I enjoy Harsha's work on the radio be it TMS, ABC or his written pieces. Good, well explained analysis with good wit. His TV commentary on the other hand feels like he's trying too hard to impress the ex players he's with.

TV commentary and radio commentary are different I guess. Boycott would make a poor TV commentator as he nags on about the same thing but on radio you can go deeper into discussion.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

I enjoy Harsha's work on the radio be it TMS, ABC or his written pieces. Good, well explained analysis with good wit. His TV commentary on the other hand feels like he's trying too hard to impress the ex players he's with.

TV commentary and radio commentary are different I guess. Boycott would make a poor TV commentator as he nags on about the same thing but on radio you can go deeper into discussion.
Boycott is great fun anywhere.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Delhi spending 7cr or soemthing like that on Braithwaite looks a great investment.

Varun

Staff
Yeah, I liked Boycott too. Had a spat with Siddhu and got sidelined after that gradually

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes

I have no problem with Boycott and Harsha. They are good commentators in their own way. But Boycott is arrogant as feck and always thinks he's the master of everything.

Boycott

Boycott is great fun anywhere.
Never heard him do tv commentary. I know when he got booted from the BBC after hitting his wife he went to Asian TV but we didn't have the coverage we do now.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Give me the likes of Harsha and Boycott any day over people like David Gover or Slater.

Boycott

I have no problem with Boycott and Harsha. They are good commentators in their own way. But Boycott is arrogant as feck and always thinks he's the master of everything.
I can't disagree with that tbf. But as I say Boycott doesn't give two shits about names whereas Harsha comes across a BCCI cheerleader.

Boycott

The worst commentator currently is Danny Morrison. The Ray Hudson of cricket.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Rabada is going to be some player, but that wasn't too good.