ICC World T20 2016

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So if India beats Australia, does that mean they will go the Semis or do they have to have a better run rate as well?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can the commentators stop using this cliché about Pakistan being unpredictable. They're highly predictable I.e poor batting and good bowling.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Can the commentators stop using this cliché about Pakistan being unpredictable. They're highly predictable I.e poor batting and good bowling.
To be honest, their bowling hasn't been all that good in this tournament. NZ got 180, Aus got 193, and they weren't great against India either.

NinjaFletch

They bowled well against India (well, and India batted badly). Just didn't have a defensible total. But yeah, poor performance from Pakistan overall in this tournament.
Nah they really didn't. Brainless stuff, India made it hard by bowling a ton of slower balls and cutters and Ifran and Wahab decided that short and wide was the way to go.

prath92

They bowled well against India (well, and India batted badly). Just didn't have a defensible total. But yeah, poor performance from Pakistan overall in this tournament.
even yuvraj batted well against them. says all you need to know.

Skills

Snitch
They bowled poorly against India, Irfan and Wahab didn't have a clue. Sami got a few lucky wickets because of poor batting. Afridi took the cake though, tossing the ball up and bowling half volleys on a pitch that was turning square.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Shocking decision by WI to bowl first here. Typical Nagpur pitch will spin more in second innings. Put a score up and put Saffers under pressure on a spinning pitch against Benn and Badree.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
10 years ago, this stadium would probably not have even reached half capacity. Twenty20 cricket has brought huge audiences irrespective of the nations.

MDFC Manager

Please, nobody bring out the C-word for SA. Because in this particular instance, they're just shite

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Shocking decision by WI to bowl first here. Typical Nagpur pitch will spin more in second innings. Put a score up and put Saffers under pressure on a spinning pitch against Benn and Badree.
It's a T20 game. Pitches don't change much if at all during the course of a game. So unless dew is a factor in a day game what you do depends on whether you prefer chasing or setting a score.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It's a T20 game. Pitches don't change much if at all during the course of a game. So unless dew is a factor in a day game what you do depends on whether you prefer chasing or setting a score.
Just think it is always a good idea to have SA chasing in a tight must win game for the,.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Time for AB to stand up in this format. Has the time to get set and explode.