ICC World T20 2016

NinjaFletch

For all the stick I've given him, giving Jordan the new ball and binning Topley looks like it was a good decision.

prath92

This is brainless batting. Makes me glad that in India at least we found half decent batsmen. Sanga and Mahela retire and these guys turn into associate nation level

Boycott

Stokes with a strike rate of 600, key run out and probably will enjoy bowling at the lower order. Ultimate game changer.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
This is brainless batting. Makes me glad that in India at least we found half decent batsmen. Sanga and Mahela retire and these guys turn into associate nation level
Sri Lanka are so bad at this moment, they've had to turn back to Kapugedera as well as including Chandimal for a T20 tournament.

prath92

Sri Lanka are so bad at this moment, they've had to turn back to Kapugedera as well as including Chandimal for a T20 tournament.
Yeah Mathews aside no one is even half decent. They could bring back Murali and Jayasuriya today and they would play better than these guys

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Just want to take this opportunity to laugh at Bangladesh. fecking small time mentality team with small team mentality fans. I used to have sympathy for them and was happy to see them doing well but since the ODI series in Bangladesh which they won, they are showing their true colours with that Dhoni beheaded image and that half shaven image of Indian cricketers. So, it is funny that after that Taskin holding the head image, he ended up getting banned and Dhoni finished both Asia cup final and WT20 match :D

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Kapugedera is shit in this format anyway. Perera's wicket is crucial.
Aye but the guy is very erratic.

If he can hit a few good ones though Matthews can take it from there. Matthews is a deadly six hitter once he gets in.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Well done on adding brutal after your edit. So pathetically small time :lol:
Mate I'm just trying to make a rational point to explain why this chap is being very unreasonable for hating an entire nation for the acts of one idiot.

And India's recent crimes could not be properly captured by the word rape, hence the addition of a more descriptive adjective.