ICE are the 21st century Gestapo

Suedesi

He's a convicted criminal and former gang member, who's killed people before.

I really don't give a feck how he got there, fact of the matter is that he shouldn't be let anywhere near our country.

Cloud7

I really don't give a feck how he got there, fact of the matter is that he shouldn't be let anywhere near our country.
Deals are made with people like this all the time in your justice system in exchange for information, information like what they apparently gained from him. Or is that only okay when they’re American?

Suedesi

Deals are made with people like this all the time in your justice system in exchange for information, information like what they apparently gained from him. Or is that only okay when they’re American?
From the article:

Mulligan criticized Rivera for “mistakenly” assuring Henry that he would help him. “This was poor police work and misled” Henry, he wrote. At the hearing, Rivera said Henry had indeed been trying to leave the gang, but the information he gave was not very useful. Rivera did not respond to requests for comment.

Fully Fledged

America has some of the harshest and roughest prisons in the world, it's just the way it is. Detention centers are probably a step down, and possibly inhumane - but the Nazi comparisons are completely out of whack.
Okay. If that helps you sleep at night okay.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe

So you don't think that they offered that to him and then reneged on the deal?

They sentenced him to death with lies.

Mobsters make deals like this shit all the time and get put in witness protection programs.

Fully Fledged

The problem is how do you get these criminals to give you information in the future if they know that you have reneged on previous deals?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

Your own citizens shoot kids at school dude, keeping out a former gang member that probably will get killed in his own country indicates a weird lack of morals.

Cloud7

From the article:

Mulligan criticized Rivera for “mistakenly” assuring Henry that he would help him. “This was poor police work and misled” Henry, he wrote. At the hearing, Rivera said Henry had indeed been trying to leave the gang, but the information he gave was not very useful. Rivera did not respond to requests for comment.
That’s not how these things work. You’re supposed to hold up your end of the bargain whether the information was useful or not. You’re trading for the information, not for what you can do with the information.

Billy Blaggs

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

Why not? You guys have a history of it.

The Nazis Next Door
For the first time, once-secret government records and interviews tell the full story of the thousands of Nazis—from concentration camp guards to high-level officers in the Third Reich—who came to the United States after World War II and quietly settled into new lives. Many gained entry on their own as self-styled war “refugees.” But some had help from the U.S. government. The CIA, the FBI, and the military all put Hitler’s minions to work as spies, intelligence assets, and leading scientists and engineers, whitewashing their histories. Only years after their arrival did private sleuths and government prosecutors begin trying to identify the hidden Nazis. Now, relying on a trove of newly disclosed documents and scores of interviews, Eric Lichtblau reveals this shocking, shameful, and little-known chapter of postwar history.

Billy Blaggs

Why not? You guys have a history of it.
Again you're taking to a guy that showed his colors.

@Suedesi what do you think about the sweeps that are going to go on tomorrow?

And where did your parents or grandparents come from?

Are you cool with a guy that has a few Russian wives?

Have you met ice?

Seeing as it's your country how many of your relatives are full native American? Have you been accepted by the native Americans or are you saying it's your country because you were born here?

I've been accepted by the creek clan as Flacco[URL=https://www.directupload.net][/URL]

Suedesi

That’s not how these things work. You’re supposed to hold up your end of the bargain whether the information was useful or not. You’re trading for the information, not for what you can do with the information.
Blame it on the cop that didn't have the authority to make the deal in the first place?

Billy Blaggs

I'm a white man from England that became Flacco of a native American tribe.
I will never apologize for that. It just happened

The insanity is that I read a monkey. Say cup of tea etc.

I fought my way into the family with a broken jaw, broken eye socket broken leg that they realized that you'd stupidity isn't gong anywhere.

Dog shit mud pie was my name.

Shit on shoe

I fought my way in

Billy Blaggs

Quiet is the man that does nothing..

Shout loud and strong against this evil and we will overcome rasism and segregated people and blacks and whites and yellow and red.

Commit now to not give s feck!

@Billy Blaggs says who gives a fecking feck!
I'm done with this shit. Be kind to one another.

Suedesi

Again you're taking to a guy that showed his colors.

@Suedesi what do you think about the sweeps that are going to go on tomorrow?

And where did your parents or grandparents come from?

Are you cool with a guy that has a few Russian wives?

Have you met ice?

Seeing as it's your country how many of your relatives are full native American? Have you been accepted by the native Americans or are you saying it's your country because you were born here?

I've been accepted by the creek clan as Flacco
Where my parents or grandparents come from it's irrelevant to the topic at hand, but since you asked all 3 of my grandparents were partisans in WW2. One of them was captured near Višegrad and sent to Mauthausen in 1943 and survived. The other was wounded and lost 2 fingers and mobility on his right hand courtesy of an SS bullet in former Yugoslavia. Oh and the wounded grandpa also spent 26 months in a gulag (aka "re-education") for questioning the abuses his former mates were perpetrating once they came into power having rebranded from partisans into central committee members.

Have I met ICE? Yes, many fecking times. I came to the US in 94 as a HS student, went to college, worked in Silicon Valley for a few years, went back to Italy (where my parents lived and currently still are), got a graduate degree worked in finance for 15 years... and became a US citizen after 22 years LEGALLY in the country and not having as much as speeding ticket on my record. This is the Immigration route if you play by the rules in the US - it's a long, burdensome, bureaucratic at times insulting process. You deal with assholes and incompetents of all creeds, religions and races from the INS, the USCIS, ICE, CBP and whatever other acronym is out there, I have seen them all. I also have seen the shortcuts, or how to game the system (marriage seems to be the shortest route, though political persecution is also a pretty standard one), but that's for another conversation.

So you know nothing about me or my background, but you still felt the need to stick your beak and draw conclusions from your ass. Now let's get back to the topic at hand:

I think Henry is an upstanding human being apart from killing a couple of people, snitching and being in a violent gang both El-Salvador and in the US. Pretty standard youth stuff really. Maybe he wouldn't have snitched if the offer of immunity wasn't on the table, but the article seems to infer that the cop was never in a position to offer immunity in the first place (Judge Mulligan criticized Detective Rivera for “mistakenly” assuring Henry that he would help him. “This was poor police work and misled” Henry, he wrote).

So in conclusion, life has not been fair to Henry; seems like his own parents abandoned him, he was raised by his grandma, then recruited by MS-13, and then he made some terrible choices like killing people and probably abusing and beating up others. So, even if we take at face value what he says is 100% true and that he was completely forced into all of this (which I seriously doubt), the fact of the matter is USA doesn't own him shit, simple as that.

PS:
>Are you cool with a guy that has a few Russian wives?
This is a really stupid question - everyone knows that Russian wives are fast depreciating assets that are best short term leased not outright bought.