If we have any business left in us, will it be deadline day stuff or straight after CL qualification

lilcurt

We need another attacker. It's not "threadbare in places" at all.
To be fair it is in places. If Chica goes then as you say we really need a striker, DDG goes and we need a GK. Could even argue that on the wing we have numbers but lack top quality, after Depay and Mata (who is better in the middle) we are relying on Valencia, Adnan and Young...

C'est Moi Cantona

We need another attacker. It's not "threadbare in places" at all.
Striker, right winger, & keeper are needed, arguably we also need a CB or LB too, with 48 hours to go I would call that threadbare.

Don't get me wrong I am happy with the players brought in, but we should have kept RvP, and ADM/Nani until we had replacements lined up imo.

STE586

Window started promising with the early announcement of DePay. The players we've picked up this summer are great players. But are they the players we needed? No striker, no centre back.

pjaya

From what I can see, look like LVG and woody failed plan this out.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I think we're going to do something really dumb/outrageous soon.

(not Martial - even more ridiculous)

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Window started promising with the early announcement of DePay. The players we've picked up this summer are great players. But are they the players we needed? No striker, no centre back.
You can't deny that we needed midfielders, a winger and a right back though. We just also happened to need a keeper, a centre back and a striker also.

Callum93

This window has killed me, from the signings to the sellings. If I had RAWK spirit in me, I'd be writing poetry about it in my own blood...

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
My god... What an awful day! First we had the good news about Martial. But then it comes out that we are selling Januzaj and Hernandez? So wait we were already light in attack and now we're a man down? Then the deal for DDG?

I guess we got a good deal on the face of it. He didn't want to stay so we had to sell. But I'm not convinced by Navas and he didn't even want to leave anyway. Truly shocking business that.

And all this so close to the deadline. What the hell is the club playing at.