If you could give JM a piece of advice what would it be?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I would start with:
You rule jose. You are the best
And than when i would get his attention
Play 433
Sell smalling and jones
Buy new world class defender
Play alexis on the right

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Keep an eye out for Brandon Williams, Ethan Laird, Greenwood, Chong, Anthony Elanga, Teden Mambuene, and O'Connor

diplomat

Be more flexible and try out different tactics when it's obvious the team is struggling during games. So many times we've had periods in matches where we look completely bereft of any ideas.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Go to Algarve and ask for LVG to teach him the secret of his philosophy...

eat_grass

Always use proper form when lifting for best gains.

And oh yeah, ignore football advice from people that don't know sh*t about football or club management.

Champagne Football

Give McTominay a run in the team alongside Matic until Fellaini gets back so that we have a more solid balance which can free up forwards to have more freedom to attack.

Also play Jones and Rojo as a pairing and ditch Chris and if Jones continues to fail them bring in Victor

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Keep working through the deadwood and replacing them with better quality so Mata Herrera Lingard Blind Rojo next up.

Marcky411

My advice would be to first go and sit down and really think if this is really what he wants to do and if he wants to be away from his family like he is now. If this is what he wants, then to go and soul search to find his passion for the game like he had as a younger manager and last but not least to adapt to the times and to go with the changing of the game because he seems to be lost in the past, which doesn't seem to work any more and being to stubborn to admit to himself it isn't working any more. Just throwing money at the problem, hasn't worked for Utd the last 5 years and won't work in the future either.

Marcky411

Be guided by your own instincts and experiences, not by what you think might please other people.

The results might not be pretty, but I'd rather that than get beaten by Newcastle
Newsflash we got beating by Newcastle ;)

Marcky411

Get an attacking coach in and take his advice
Very good call but Jose doesn't seem to be the type to listen to anyone. Actually we played some pretty decent stuff when he was suspended and his number 2 was running the show for him.

wolvored

Very good call but Jose doesn't seem to be the type to listen to anyone. Actually we played some pretty decent stuff when he was suspended and his number 2 was running the show for him.
Yes hes pig headed enough to keep doing the same thing even to the detriment of the team. Any road next year he will be expected to win the league so expect a lot of players coming and going in the summer. He mentioned 2 players only to come in but I cant seeing him settling for that

wolvored

My advice would be to first go and sit down and really think if this is really what he wants to do and if he wants to be away from his family like he is now. If this is what he wants, then to go and soul search to find his passion for the game like he had as a younger manager and last but not least to adapt to the times and to go with the changing of the game because he seems to be lost in the past, which doesn't seem to work any more and being to stubborn to admit to himself it isn't working any more. Just throwing money at the problem, hasn't worked for Utd the last 5 years and won't work in the future either.
Well said

Al-T

Keep tubes of Haemorrhoid cream well away from tubes of muscle rub in the bathroom cabinet.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
To think there's anything anyone on here could advise any professional football manager on anything is laughable tbh but I'd ask him to please play Herrera with Matic and Pogba in a 3 man midfield, something I suspect most would say in some variation or another

He'd probably smile at me through his teeth thinking feck off
Exactly this. :lol:

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
To think there's anything anyone on here could advise any professional football manager on anything is laughable tbh but I'd ask him to please play Herrera with Matic and Pogba in a 3 man midfield, something I suspect most would say in some variation or another

He'd probably smile at me through his teeth thinking feck off
Get an attacking coach in and take his advice
These two are all what i would ask for.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Please read all my 10,666 messages, send me a PM and hire me.

In the meantime, acquire Griezmann.

Thanks

Mihai92

Bench Lukaku for a few matches and try a front trio with Martial, Sanchez and Lingard/Mata/Rashford.