India politics thread

MDFC Manager

What are the govt priorities? Here it slip straight from the mouth of this double lip-job prick.

Suv666

Caravan with quality journalism again
Subtitles included for non-Hindi speaking folks

coolredwine

lameredboots
For those in India / following closely, any signs of uprisings and attacks? I don't know how much longer your country can take being essentially consumed entirely by the virus without some form of armed rebellion?
The citizens are battered too much by the govt and the virus to cause an Indian Spring right now.

MDFC Manager

God knows what the real numbers are

Just seen another clip from somewhere in the northern part of the country, where there's about 7-8 pyres burning and about 13-14 waiting in the queue and even more being brought by ambulances.

coolredwine

lameredboots

Incredible and also depressing that almost all High Courts have had to step in the current situation. Shows the state of the current ruling class.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Oxygen shortage | Seize property of those spreading rumours: Yogi Adityanath

Amid reports of patients and hospitals struggling to find and maintain oxygen supply, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked officials to take action under the National Security Act and seize the property of individuals who spread “rumours” and propaganda on social media and try to “spoil the atmosphere”.

ADG, Law and Order, Prashant Kumar, said some unscrupulous elements were indulging in rumour-mongering on social media and were posting similar messages repeatedly.

“It appears like there is an attempt to tarnish the image of the government,” Mr. Kumar said in a video statement.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...e-spreading-rumours-up-cm/article34404518.ece

coolredwine

lameredboots

Amid reports of patients and hospitals struggling to find and maintain oxygen supply, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked officials to take action under the National Security Act and seize the property of individuals who spread “rumours” and propaganda on social media and try to “spoil the atmosphere”.

ADG, Law and Order, Prashant Kumar, said some unscrupulous elements were indulging in rumour-mongering on social media and were posting similar messages repeatedly.

“It appears like there is an attempt to tarnish the image of the government,” Mr. Kumar said in a video statement.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...e-spreading-rumours-up-cm/article34404518.ece
Who is going to seize Yogi’s properties? :lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Seriously they should arrest people like that. feckin muppet

AshRK

He's the next PM of this country
The guy will change the country. When I say change, I mean change our national flag to orange. Change our country's name to Bharat or Hindu rashtra. Change some street's name. I seriously hope this doesn't happen.

Suv666

The guy will change the country. When I say change, I mean change our national flag to orange. Change our country's name to Bharat or Hindu rashtra. Change some street's name. I seriously hope this doesn't happen.
Kinda looks inevitable though doesn't it?
Even with so many deaths and mayhem you have bhakts like Anupam Kher chanting Modi, Modi and the boomer WhatsApp groups filled to the brim with victim blaming.

Lets be honest people here are willing to suffer any hardship as long as the dream of Hindu India is achieved. Its unstoppable at this point.

Suv666

Man why the feck is this going on. Wtf is wrong with these people

MDFC Manager

Anybody know what's the status of all the ventilators which some Gujarat organization was given hundreds of crores to manufacture? Was under pmcares as well if I remember correctly.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Stay safe guys. The scenes I witnessed last night on Sky News gave me a sleepless night. Hopefully we all pull together and help the people of India in these truly testing times.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Seriously they should arrest people like that. feckin muppet
On the contrary he's gotten criminal cases filed against family members of patients for demanding oxygen. He also threatened hospitals to toe the official line that there is no shortage of oxygen or else they'll be taken to task aswell.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Sikhs helping out people, while only a few months ago there were calls for genocide against them by supporters of the govt.

golden_blunder

Staff
On the contrary he's gotten criminal cases filed against family members of patients for demanding oxygen. He also threatened hospitals to toe the official line that there is no shortage of oxygen or else they'll be taken to task aswell.
Jesus. No words

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I can’t watch anymore these are absolutely heart breaking. The guy at the end looked younger than me
God bless those people at the Sikh temple for trying to help. In all the countries where governments are trying to deny the scale of the problem, people are dying on the streets.

You can bet the top politicians have all been vaccinated, for sure.

golden_blunder

Staff
God bless those people at the Sikh temple for trying to help. In all the countries where governments are trying to deny the scale of the problem, people are dying on the streets.

You can bet the top politicians have all been vaccinated, for sure.
I really don’t know what the politicians are playing at over there. What they are doing, denying everything is scandalous (it’s actually worse)
People need to be told to keep themselves safe, isolate from other households, no religious gatherings, no political rallies etc

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I really don’t know what the politicians are playing at over there.
They are just politicians and only interested in business and reputations. A very small minority of these leeches actually care beyond their own families and friends. They have warned people of consequences for those who dare point fingers at them or the truth.

Freedom of checks, counterbalance, truth, and openness has now been eradicated by this government. Many of these politicians share the same traits as Hitler, Mussolini, Gaddafi, and other despicable characters.

I personally know of around 40 deaths in and around the village of my birth. This is just from a population of around 5000. The death toll is totally fudged many many times over.

Cloud7

Reading the last two pages of this thread, the India government seems almost North Korea-ish in nature.