Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Really? That sounds really odd, every group is supposed to follow the same formula, no?

Then again, i dont follow International football closely outside my own team, so my knowledge here is limited.
The number of countries in Europe determines the number of teams and when you divide them in groups it doesn't end with all of them with the same number.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Andorra should have scored then

Edit- miles offside anyway

jasT1981

This line by the commentator pretty much sums up the referee tonight in the Northern Ireland game.

"They are checking for a handball, does this referee know that the goalkeeper is allowed to use his hands?"

Paul_Scholes18

I am impressed with Andorra. Still playing well as a team. No real star player though, but everyone feels decent enough. For such a tiny nation that is quite impressive.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I am impressed with Andorra. Still playing well as a team. No real star player though, but everyone feels decent enough. For such a tiny nation that is quite impressive.
Their entire population would fit into Old Trafford. Mad really.

Paul_Scholes18

Their entire population would fit into Old Trafford. Mad really.
Yeah really mad. I wonder how many football pitches they got in total.
Can't be too many and the league they got can't be advanced.

I guess they got spanish players playing for them and maybe some French ones.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
With the exception of San Marino the weak teams have evolved a lot in the last 10 years or so.
Teams like Luxembourg are actually competitive now and even the likes of Liechtenstein and Andorra have a gameplan and get results here and there.

Paul_Scholes18

With the exception of San Marino the weak teams have evolved a lot in the last 10 years or so.
Teams like Luxembourg are actually competitive now and even the likes of Liechtenstein and Andorra have a gameplan and get results here and there.
Yeah would be nice to see a really big name from such a small nation and see what that could do for them.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Yeah really mad. I wonder how many football pitches they got in total.
Can't be too many and the league they got can't be advanced.

I guess they got spanish players playing for them and maybe some French ones.
Some andorran clubs play in the spanish league system.
I also pity them for their young teams. Finding 11 decent players might be hard but finding 11 decent players in a specific age range must be hard.

Some days ago our U21 team played the Liechtenstein U21 team and in the first half it was 8-0, ended 11-0. I really thought about it and it makes sense their young teams aren't able to get more competitive.

Classical Mechanic

Only Andorra of course but Foden was really impressive playing as a Pirlo-esque regista in that game. 76 passes, 95% pass accuracy, 9/9 accurate long balls, 3/3 through balls. He was dropping some really nice pinpoint longs passes in behind their defence.

Classical Mechanic

I also pity them for their young teams. Finding 11 decent players might be hard but finding 11 decent players in a specific age range must be hard.
Andorra u21 drew 3-3 with England u21 and beat Turkey u21 2-0 last season. They have a couple of good players in that age group. The keeper players for Villarreal B. Those are the best results in Andorran football history.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Andorra u21 drew 3-3 with England u21 and beat Turkey u21 2-0 last season. They have a couple of good players in that age group. The keeper players for Villarreal B. Those are the best results in Andorran football history.
That's great, probably it's their clubs in the spanish league system, their young players can develop a lot more there before moving to spanish clubs higher up.

Walters_19_MuFc

Its only Andorra, but it was nice to see Southgate going with two 8's, as opposed to a double pivot.

Felt Foden, who I called overrated last week, was outstanding. Would like to see him much more in the midfield. Him, Mount and Rice.

Also good to see Sancho having a solid game. Should do him the world of good.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
They are still rubbish.

Losing 5-0 isn't improving much, and they add nothing to the table of the Qualifiers.
No way all of them should be in groups, UEFA should create a pre-qualifier games for those weak teams, so only 1 or 2 get to the groups not all of them.

Losing 5-0 to Germany,France,Spain,etc won't make these rubbish teams better.

It's incredible that CONCACAF has pre-qualifier games for such weak teams but UEFA don't.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Some days ago our U21 team played the Liechtenstein U21 team and in the first half it was 8-0, ended 11-0. I really thought about it and it makes sense their young teams aren't able to get more competitive.
Andorra under 21s drew with England a few years back so they're reasonably competitive at that level. Having a few players playing in Segunda level would do wonders for them I think in terms of raising level a bit more, not sure if they've had many players reach that level but perhaps it will happen soon.

Edit: Classic said that above.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
Italy: Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Acerbi, Bastoni, Emerson; Barella, Locatelli, Pellegrini; Berardi, Raspadori, Chiesa

Italy bench: Sirigu, Meret, Chiellini, Verratti, Jorginho, Insigne, Dimarco, Cristante, Kean, Bernardeschi

Belgium: Courtois; Alderweireld, Denayer, Vertonghen; Castagne, Witsel, Tielemans, Saelemaekers; Vanaken, Carrasco; Batshuayi

Belgium bench: Mignolet, Casteels, Boyata, De Bruyne, Lukebakio, Theate, De Ketelaere, Dendoncker, Trossard

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Saelemakers hits the bar!

Pretty even so far, not the most exciting game.

Dudu

Chiesa should have scored that. Great save!

Decent watch so far this.