Introducing new site design and features

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Link to the admin forum gone from the botton of the page Niall.

Brophs

The One and Only
One issue I noticed-when you go into a forum, and hover over a thread title(which brings up the yellow box with the thread text in it), it doesn't seem to highlight the thread title by changing it to another colour or underlining it.

Is it just me, or was that different before the update?

PS. I'm liking the new layout.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
liking the new layout in the bubbles in the top right corner.
Can I make a suggestion though, what would it look like if the Search, Quick Links & Logout buttons didn't have the darker red background just the text?

muller

Congratulation Niall, thanks for everything, and everyone who makes this site what it is.

B Cantona

Desperate
"Show results as posts"
Aaaah!

That said it's still not as good as the other search for me

Which I've now worked out. If you type in your search item into the space and press search, it won't find anything. But if you press search, enter your search item, and then press search again... bingo

Lailiani

(Sadly not) Banned
Sorry, I didn't understand your post initially, I thought you were talking about the advanced search. My fault. :)

Yes, the search on the top is a bit pointless as it's basically just a link that leads you to the real search function. Having said that, I usually prefer the advanced search anyway as the results are usually more specific.

Count Duckula

Is there a way to get back the old layout? I like the new features, but not the new layout. Maybe I'm just a stick-in-the-mud, though, and will have to get used to it!

VP

Great additions to the site. Redcafe looks a lot more classier now.

Justin

What happened to the "mark read" option? Can't seem to be able to find it.

Brophs

The One and Only
One issue I noticed-when you go into a forum, and hover over a thread title(which brings up the yellow box with the thread text in it), it doesn't seem to highlight the thread title by changing it to another colour or underlining it.

Is it just me, or was that different before the update?

PS. I'm liking the new layout.
Not to be annoying, but would it be possible to sort this? I had a look at a couple of other forums, and when you hover over a thread title, it does change colour/have a sort of box surround it.

EDIT: I just noticed it's the same when you highlight a username, BUT, if you highlight a Forum Name, it seems to change colour.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Not to be annoying, but would it be possible to sort this? I had a look at a couple of other forums, and when you hover over a thread title, it does change colour/have a sort of box surround it to show.
Yep I'll be fixing that, some of the CSS changes I made buggered up the hover state of links.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I was just trying to stick some player photos on for the wiki. But they all seem to be locked for editing. Are only certain people allowed to add info onto the wiki?

Brophs

The One and Only
Yep I'll be fixing that, some of the CSS changes I made buggered up the hover state of links.
I don't care what every other person on this site says about you, Niall, I think you're alright.:)

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Is the 'post an image' button working for you lot?

I still get an error Niall.

BahamaRed

Legend
Nice new layout. One problem for me....no New Posts button at the BOTTOM of the page....I keep going there but its not there have to scroll back up to the top of the page. Small things but I use it a lot.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Can we have a quick link to the admin control panel please Niall.

It's a bit long winded at present.