Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Idxomer

Is the second or third news lately that it seems that they are preparing netanyahu as scape goat of this genocide.
They aren't against it, though; they only don't like how it's conducted politically.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Idxomer

They want to create this alternative reality when an invasion isn't underway, and Palestinians in the north aren't facing somehow even worse conditions.

MDFC Manager

Veroheven making the Starship Trooper characters Argentinian was genius move.
Haha came to post the same clip

This really is Isis Mk2, seemingly without the brainwashing, and definitely without the threat of losing citizenship of their original countries.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Haha came to post the same clip

This really is Isis Mk2, seemingly without the brainwashing, and definitely without the threat of losing citizenship of their original countries.

They have been brainwashed through. Leaving safe prosperous countries to go join a war isn't normal behavior.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nah just psychos wanting to taste blood. Where else with they get to slaughter innocents with impunity
That's what happens when you are brainwashed by extreme ideologies.

Nah just psychos wanting to taste blood. Where else with they get to slaughter innocents with impunity
That's what happens when you are brainwashed by extreme ideologies.
I think what makes it so bizarre is precisely that they don't sound like radicalized psychos at all. They sound like normal, intelligent Jewish young adults. It has a completely different vibe from the raving lunatics/marginalized people joining ISIS, hence the Starship Troopers comments.

Shez

It’s so weird. If as a French citizen I randomly decided to go fight for either Azerbaijan or Armenia last year, I doubt anyone would have let me back in the country as a free person

Shez

I think what makes it so bizarre is precisely that they don't sound like radicalized psychos at all. They sound like normal, intelligent Jewish young adults. It has a completely different vibe from the raving lunatics/marginalized people joining ISIS, hence the Starship Troopers comments.
Well we don’t need to go far down history to see other examples of blood curling sadism hiding behind the facade of dignity and gentlemanliness (is that a word)

Well we don’t need to go far down history to see other examples of blood curling sadism hiding behind the facade of dignity and gentlemanliness (is that a word)
I don't think the people in those videos are motivated by sadism. I'm sure many think they're doing the right thing for their people, some seek adventure, some probably straight up want to shoot at Palestinians. They didn't create these circumstances and the culture where joining up for this thing is cool and natural, they're just the latest additions.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Hardly that surprising considering its from that plagiarising, Epstein-Island enjoying homunculus that calls himself Alan Dershowitz.
He is on a role.

In the last week he has published op-ed's claiming that Trump's criminal trial is a political persecution that should appal all Americans, that calls to remove statues of slaveowners is a divisive and unnecessary focus on the past when we should be worried about immigration, that George Washington owned slaves but Malcolm X was worse because of his anti-semitism, and now that teenage Gazans have blood on their hands and cannot complain about being killed by the IDF.

Giggsyking

Evil journalists.

24,686 identified. 10k men, ~5k women, ~8k children, ~2k elderly.
10,242 unidentified.

10,000 reported missing or under the rubble that will take the figure to 44k killed.

Last edited:

Idxomer

The settler terrorists have escalated and are now setting fire to aid trucks.

Amir

@Amir and @ScholesyTheWise

How much of Ori Goldberg's analysis (don't know if you heard of him) reflects the state of mind of the Israeli society toward this war and the Palestinians?

So, I've finally been able to have a look and I think it's pretty much spot on. Obviously you have more extreme views to the right and to the left, but this pretty much sums up the average notion.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
So, I've finally been able to have a look and I think it's pretty much spot on. Obviously you have more extreme views to the right and to the left, but this pretty much sums up the average notion.
I found his dispassionate observations rational, very nuanced and I had no problem following his train of thoughts. The interview was truly enlightening. Nothing of what he said came at odds with my own conclusions, but given the fact that I never was in Israel (I will at some point) and being afraid of my own bias, I needed your informed opinion.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to watch the video.

reelworld

Oh I knew some highly intelligent people who joins Isis. A friend colleague left his well paid job here and left to Syria with his family to fight for ISIS.
Also, the mastermind of one of the bombing here is a Malaysian doctor.