5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBurner

Youtubers fell off. Cant find many random individual game clips of him. Everything is a bloody montage.

laughtersassassin

My man this is exactly what Im looking for. I've already watched the champions league, Bayern and leipzeig games. Im now looking for random bundesliga games.
No worries pal.

From watching some of these over the last few years it's clear that AWB will need to build a good understanding of how to play with Sancho.

He uses his fullbacks attacking runs very well

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why ain't this cnut with the squad yet?

Sell

KennyBurner

No worries pal.

From watching some of these over the last few years it's clear that AWB will need to build a good understanding of how to play with Sancho.

He uses his fullbacks attacking runs very well
Yh thats the thing with dortmund, they always seem to have an extra man to pass to. We are going to need players moving about and ready to receive the ball under pressure.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Think he will form a great partnership with AWB. Luke and Marcus on the other side. Exciting times.

Sancho is awesome.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can not wait to see this absolute gem of a player rip the premier league apart! I’m lucky enough to of got tickets for the first game against Leeds, so excited! Got a good feeling about this season… I can see us getting some silverware finally.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why he got more vacation time than other players?
He was allowed 3 weeks off, probably as he had to waste some time with signing the contracts and taking the photos etc.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
You posting this everywhere?

He came over right after the Euros finished, signed his contract, took some photos, did some interviews and then went on vacation so naturally he's going to be a few days late getting back.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You posting this everywhere?

He came over right after the Euros finished, signed his contract, took some photos, did some interviews and then went on vacation so naturally he's going to be a few days late getting back.
I needed that solved. My fantasy team needs that info :lol: .

One notable name who isn't at the St. Andrews training camp is £72.9m signing Jadon Sancho.

Despite limited minutes at Euro 2020, Sancho is one of the few England squad members in the Premier League who haven't yet reported back to training. His new club teammates Luke Shaw and Harry Maguire both joined the camp on Monday.

Sancho was given the option of additional time off after flying to Manchester to complete his transfer on July 13th, and will not rejoin until Friday, after the St. Andrews camp has ended. All players are entitled to a minimum of 3 weeks holiday, however some United staff members have admitted privately to being 'disappointed but relaxed' by Sancho's decision not to cut his holiday short to join a camp which is seen as vital to not only fitness, but also team bonding and harmony.

Luke Shaw impressed United staff by cutting his holiday short last season, reporting for preseason training two weeks early. He subsequently enjoyed a breakout season where he established himself as one of the best left-backs in Europe.
Tl;dr He'll be back Friday. All players get a mandatory 3 weeks off. Apparently club staff thought he might return early to take part in the St Andrews camp to help him get up to fitness and bond with the team, but he didn't. Staff are "disappointed but relaxed" that he chose not to.

Kearnkoff69

Tl;dr He'll be back Friday. All players get a mandatory 3 weeks off. Apparently club staff thought he might return early to take part in the St Andrews camp to help him get up to fitness and bond with the team, but he didn't. Staff are "disappointed but relaxed" that he chose not to.
To be honest, I understand him taking the time for vacation. He has another grueling year coming up between PL/CL/cup competitions and also WC qualifying. That said, I'm also with the club staff in being disappointed that he didn't cut his vacation short to have time bedding in with the squad. It would have been a good show of intention from him and obviously would have been vital to him getting up to speed before the season kicks off.

Dr. Dwayne

I think the club are dicks for being disappointed that he didn't cut his vacation short, personally. Players are human and need their time away, too.

Great impression to give players who might consider moving here in the future.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a new player. It's going to be goooooood!

Bwuk

I have a feeling he’ll be a lot better for us than people are expecting.

steve88

Yer me to what level you expecting him to reach could be a ballon dor winner or at least top 3

Kaizane

Yup. Even if his numbers don't reach the same levels they did in the Bundesliga, he'll contribute in ways that aren't immediately obvious and are difficult to quantify, yet obvious to see how much he will improve us. He's much more than a wide player and it's not complete hyperbole to say he could do for us, what Messi did for Barca in the early stages of his career before he moved more cnetrally. Of course, Messi is in a league of his own but he's similar in terms of style and for 21, his numbers aren't far behind at all. He can start moves and keep them moving, will be involved with plenty of second and third assists, he'll create space for others and in his owns words, "violate man" often.

I think 20 G+A would be an excellent season for him, as well as helping with the above, but would not be surprised if he does better. It's premature to say but when his legs start going, I fully expect him to transition into a more central role as well.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I think the club are dicks for being disappointed that he didn't cut his vacation short, personally. Players are human and need their time away, too.

Great impression to give players who might consider moving here in the future.
Think you are taking it far too literally.

I believe it's the club are disappointed that their new signing won't be able to link up with the team yet but relaxed in the fact that he's allowed his time off and it's really no big deal.

Swiss_Red89

The football world is going a bit crazy at the moment with all this big name/money transfers.

I think this will only be a good thing for Sancho as it will take a bit of focus and pressure of him.
The pressure would have been a lot higher if he signed for 100+ Mio last summer. Well done United. :devil:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The football world is going a bit crazy at the moment with all this big name/money transfers.

I think this will only be a good thing for Sancho as it will take a bit of focus and pressure of him.
The pressure would have been a lot higher if he signed for 100+ Mio last summer. Well done United. :devil:
Absolutely no one is talking about our business now, it's all about Grealish, Kane and Lukaku

Probably suits us to be flying under the radar

laughtersassassin

Absolutely no one is talking about our business now, it's all about Grealish, Kane and Lukaku

Probably suits us to be flying under the radar
In fairness if our business is done it won't be enough to have us compete.

Midfield will let us down. Don't have a single DM that can actually play.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Puts those deals into context, though it does the same to the amount of total money we're willing to outlay too.

The deals for Sancho and Varane look like relatively good value, but the total money we've committed to transfers (if that's all we spend) would seem less ambitious in the context of three 100m+ signings for title rivals.

Dr. Dwayne

Think you are taking it far too literally.

I believe it's the club are disappointed that their new signing won't be able to link up with the team yet but relaxed in the fact that he's allowed his time off and it's really no big deal.
That's fair, it is some staff not the club. Those staff members are dicks. I'd like to know who they are and when their next vacation days are coming up so we can ask why they aren't cutting their time off short.

laughtersassassin

Feck, we're gonna be horrible to watch vs Leeds
My guess is McFred in midfield with Pogba on the left.

I do not like McFred in midfield even if it worked last time.

Imo they are fast being found out. Highly effective versus top 6 two seasons ago. Last season we wouldn't score or create any chances versus the top 6.

For a team that got two good signings done fairly quick we really fecked pre season up.

No sign of Cavani returning either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.