5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Is it fair to say the expectations on Sancho keep on mounting? Especially since Rashford will be out for a few months, I wonder what the reaction to Sancho would be if things don't click fast.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Is it fair to say the expectations on Sancho keep on mounting? Especially since Rashford will be out for a few months, I wonder what the reaction to Sancho would be if things don't click fast.
Waste of money
Should have signed Grealish
Can only do it in a farmers league
PE teacher
All of the above

JohnZSmith27

I'm sure nobody on here would overreact, that's for damn sure.

Real Name

He hasn't cut his holiday though.

I must say I like our new training gear. I might buy that shirt.

romufc

they did preseason with their other clubs/were signed mid season. What’s with the needlessly aggressive tone?

what kind of poster are you then?

Wasn't meant to come across aggressive but it is clear that Ole will look to get him into the team asap?

What are the options?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I agree but he’s missed a lot of intensive work. I’d be very surprised if he starts until September, just a feeling. He’s new. I could see someone like Pogba starting on the left against Leeds after only 45 mins with Donny in the middle but they knows the ropes at this stage. I hope I’m wrong and Jadon starts and kills it but anything I’ve seen from Ole makes me think he’ll be integrated into the team to get his confidence and fitness up. Ole is just that kind of manager.
Interestingly you mentioned Pogba, I recall he was similar after the last World Cup, he came back the week of the season starting (France of course went to the final) and played against Leicester in the first game (even scored).

I don’t see why Sancho can’t be straight involved.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
:lol:

we’ve only gone and signed one of the best young players in the world. It still hasn’t quite sunk in! First nutmeg and he’ll be a hero.
I was just coming in to say the same thing, it hasn’t really sunk in yet! This is an incredible signing, in the most exciting position on the pitch for most games. We’re a team that loves to attack, I can see him bettering his output from last season.

When we have a healthy Rashford we’ll have 3 players in him, Sancho, and Greenwood who could get conceivably get us 20 goals from out wide.

Hopefully he links up well with Bruno, they’re gonna terrify some defenses!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Wasn't meant to come across aggressive but it is clear that Ole will look to get him into the team asap?

What are the options?
Pogba on the left for 60 mins, Elanga, James, Greenwood. Is amad back? Hannibal? there are a few other options ready to play that let him play it safeish with Sancho. If we are chasing v Leeds I reckon he’ll come on but it’s just a feeling I have he’s going to get his preseason at the end of the first match or two. I could be totally wrong but it seems like common sense. The best way to get Sancho back playing at his best is to gradually build his fitness and not just throw him straight into a major game.

TheNorwegian

Wow! So cool to finally see those pictures. Sancho is exactly what we need on the right wing. Speed, creativity and imagination. Will flourish in the United jersey.
And with Haaland at the top next season, they will form a super pair :)

Teja

Pogba on the left for 60 mins, Elanga, James, Greenwood. Is amad back? Hannibal? there are a few other options ready to play that let him play it safeish with Sancho. If we are chasing v Leeds I reckon he’ll come on but it’s just a feeling I have he’s going to get his preseason at the end of the first match or two. I could be totally wrong but it seems like common sense. The best way to get Sancho back playing at his best is to gradually build his fitness and not just throw him straight into a major game.
Against a well rested Leeds of all teams.

I don't think he'll play Amad / Hannibal either, I'm guessing James, Pogba on the wings and Greenwood upfront.

romufc

I don't think he will start against Leeds but I am pretty certain that he will start before September. I doubt Elanga, Amad, Hannibal will start, most likely will be James, Martial, Greenwood to start against Leeds.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Training with airpods in, that's going to rattle some :drool: love him already

Pace Abuser

Someone tell me what this "yes x" reference is all about. I've waited weeks hoping to figure it out and I'm seeing it everywhere but don't get it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Someone tell me what this "yes x" reference is all about. I've waited weeks hoping to figure it out and I'm seeing it everywhere but don't get it.
Somebody asked Rashford if Sancho was joining (they said announce Sancho) and he replies Yes x

It's been a Meme ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.