Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm hopeful of him and think that he could turn it around, but let's not pretend he's this indispensable talent.
Hes our third best player for gods sake.
He's our third best player, you think he could turn it around, he's young, he's English, he's shown he has the potential to put up great numbers and be enjoyable to watch and you wouldn't be disappointed if he left after 12 months?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He's our third best player, you think he could turn it around, he's young, he's English, he's shown he has the potential to put up great numbers and be enjoyable to watch and you wouldn't be disappointed if he left after 12 months?
This team has broken me, I'm not denying his talent but I expect more from him attitude wise.
In end I want him to stay , improve and hopefully win things but if he were to eave I won't mind it.
Its not like he's a Ronaldo level talent and also our luck with English talent has been absolute dog shit and sometimes I feel the extra publicity does more harm than good.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Dumb. He’s one of the few players we can and should build a team around
He's scored 5 goals and has 3 assists in all comps. Let's not go overboard. Those numbers are tragic.

Isn't all on him of course as the season has been a car wreck from the off but he's definitely not 'build your team around' material on what we have seen thus far.

SuperiorXI

I'm hopeful of him and think that he could turn it around, but let's not pretend he's this indispensable talent.
Hes our third best player for gods sake.
Odd take. It's his first season unfortunately playing in the worst united side in decades and he still managed to shine here and there. Sancho is far down on the list of issues.

Prodigal7

He's scored 5 goals and has 3 assists in all comps. Let's not go overboard. Those numbers are tragic.

Isn't all on him of course as the season has been a car wreck from the off but he's definitely not 'build your team around' material on what we have seen thus far.
Numbers can be deceiving. I’m no world class scout but you can see with the right players around him he would go up levels. He needs movement around him which there’s been none.

OverratedOpinion

I think there are clearly deep, deep issues in coaching at this club.

Even in that he has stood out as one of the few who regularly looks technically a level above most. That and his history makes it a fair guess that he will be one of the main players to build around when we hopefully become a well coached team.

Idxomer

Numbers can be deceiving. I’m no world class scout but you can see with the right players around him he would go up levels. He needs movement around him which there’s been none.
Most of his underlying stats are pretty good, there are obviously a lot of good tools to work with here.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's definitely going to be better next season. If he's not I'd be incredibly worried.

I'm expecting much better from Bruno, Rashford, Sancho and Elanga under Ten Hag.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
One of my gripes with is his pace, he's good at dribbling but then fails to pass his man, it makes have to dribble past the same man twice and just inevitably loses the ball.
I guess it would be mitigated if he could play 1,2s with his wing back.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Tonsillitis, sounds like his season could be over.
As someone who is also bedridden with tonsillitis currently and who had to visit the ENT department this week for help, that’s unsettled me. I can only presume his has progressed into possible quinsy, which may mean being admitted to hospital for surgery. Either that, or he has had tonsillitis frequently in the past and has agreed a plan to have his tonsils removed soon after recovery to prevent future spells.

D. Grayson

Supports
Ashwood City FC.
have you watched city? is mahrez or bernardo or grealish anyhow way quicker?
I don't see much of Silva before he joined City, but Mahrez and Grealish were both perennial roasting defenders before joining City, Sancho however doesn't look like he could roast potato as it stands.

Like I said I hope I am wrong, but I honestly don't have a lot of expectations.

Ahmer Baig

Tonsillitis taking a month to recover?? When we get tonsillitis we have to go back to work after 2 days. All of the lot faking injuries left right and center. All of them want to avoid further bad games to save some face.
Pathetic. Sums up the lot Man Utd have.

Anustart89

Tonsillitis taking a month to recover?? When we get tonsillitis we have to go back to work after 2 days. All of the lot faking injuries left right and center. All of them want to avoid further bad games to save some face.
Tell me more about how you are able to properly do your job as an elite level athlete with a fever or an infection. I’m dying to hear it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Got it so many times when young and was off school for a week.

Bwuk

5/10 season. Some bright sparks bur overall we need a massive improvement next season from him.

Bondi77

As someone who is also bedridden with tonsillitis currently and who had to visit the ENT department this week for help, that’s unsettled me. I can only presume his has progressed into possible quinsy, which may mean being admitted to hospital for surgery. Either that, or he has had tonsillitis frequently in the past and has agreed a plan to have his tonsils removed soon after recovery to prevent future spells.
Sounds hard to swallow.

kundalini

To update my Dortmund without Sancho point now season has finished:

Dortmund scored 85 goals this season in the Bundesliga. Their xG was 65.65 (according to Understat). They finished in 2nd place with 69 points.

Last season with Sancho, 75 goals, xG 68.95. Finished 3rd with 64 points.

Previous season (with Sancho) 84 goals, xG 64.26. Finished 2nd with 69 points.

2018/19 (with Sancho) 81 goals, xG 64.99. Finished 2nd with 76 points.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
To update my Dortmund without Sancho point now season has finished:

Dortmund scored 85 goals this season in the Bundesliga. Their xG was 65.65 (according to Understat). They finished in 2nd place with 69 points.

Last season with Sancho, 75 goals, xG 68.95. Finished 3rd with 64 points.

Previous season (with Sancho) 84 goals, xG 64.26. Finished 2nd with 69 points.

2018/19 (with Sancho) 81 goals, xG 64.99. Finished 2nd with 76 points.
They sure do overperform their xg.

united for life

5/10 season. Some bright sparks bur overall we need a massive improvement next season from him.
i agree with the rating, but to be fair to him, he came to a struggling squad that does not play football - I am not sure what was going on this season, everything went wrong. Not sure a lot of players would even be rated 5.

he is a quality player, he showed that at dortmund, it’s the team that needs to get going and hopefully he’ll pick up

Blood Mage

He wasn't suited to the way Ole wanted to play so on that basis was a poor signing and further evidence of poor scouting. Ole needed an explosive winger like Saint-Maximin or Zaha.

He is a better fit for the way Ten Hag likes to play though fortunately, so I'm confident that he'll come good.

Rojofiam

Our fanbase is the most retarded I swear, Sancho and Fernandes are literally the last 2 players we should let go and there are people out there not rating them :lol:

Mickson

Bruno would tear up the bundesliga. Not really sure what makes Sancho class.
He's a better footballer. Better footballing brain, better in tight spaces, better passer, better timing, better dribbler, better technique. Bruno is a one-trick pony and one of the most overrated footballers I've seen for a long time. Sancho will definitely be better than Bruno under ETH.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He's a better footballer. Better footballing brain, better in tight spaces, better passer, better timing, better dribbler, better technique. Bruno is a one-trick pony and one of the most overrated footballers I've seen for a long time. Sancho will definitely be better than Bruno under ETH.
Wow.

I've personally found Sancho to be overrated at Dortmund with his Dortmund CL, England and United performances more the level I expect off him. Sancho's best ability at Dortmund for example was to get past a defence that was on the other side of the pitch and literally cut back and pass to the centre forward without shooting.

Sancho's passing barely gets past the defender in the PL. The timing has been poor. Passes that hit the opposition and go out for a throw.

Anyway, I hope for the best with him.

Woodzy

So where does he stand next season do we reckon? He's obviously good mates with Lingard and Rashford and clearly part of the pull of coming to this club was 'vibes' so God knows where his head is at, but hopefully he can be one of our most important players next season.

BarstoolProphet

I have high hopes from him next season. Supremely talented and highly intelligent on the pitch, so should be great asset to ETH. Maybe the distraction of having his mates leave the club could help him.

Raw

So where does he stand next season do we reckon? He's obviously good mates with Lingard and Rashford and clearly part of the pull of coming to this club was 'vibes' so God knows where his head is at, but hopefully he can be one of our most important players next season.
I'd hope he'd be smart enough to distance himself from that noise and focus on improving himself, he's different from those two in that he actually has some footballing intelligence.. Hopefully we can see more Dortmund-like numbers from him under a more proactive manager.

Lentwood

According to Ralf Rangnick, Sancho missed the game yesterday after leaving training due to complaining of feeling ill.

Was on a flight to NYC during our game yesterday...so at worst he's pulled a sickie to go on holiday a day early.

At best, he's ill enough not to play or train but not ill enough to stop him travelling 5000 miles and he can't be arsed to watch our final league game.

Again, not the crime of the century but not exactly the attitude we're looking for is it after an underwhelming season

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
According to Ralf Rangnick, Sancho missed the game yesterday after leaving training due to complaining of feeling ill.

Was on a flight to NYC during our game yesterday...so at worst he's pulled a sickie to go on holiday a day early.

At best, he's ill enough not to play or train but not ill enough to stop him travelling 5000 miles and he can't be arsed to watch our final league game.

Again, not the crime of the century but not exactly the attitude we're looking for is it after an underwhelming season
Yea, it’s a bit weird this illness he has. He was also in Paris shortly after the Brighton game…again the game he said he couldn’t play due to illness.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Can't believe we got fleeced once again and by Dortmund. I believe in him, he can become a very good player but that transfer fee.. Ouch
This is why im personally okay without Bellingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.