5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's just sad to me to see what Sancho has become at Man Utd. It's not his fault we spent a king's ransom on him. However, nobody can say the performances justify the spend. I am literally praying for Rashford and/or Garnacho to return. That should not be the case when you have a guy who used to dominate German football stats wise.

Mailo

Has the will of a wet paper towel.

He needs the right environment, he needs the right players, he needs a system that suits him, he needs the players to play off of him - bla bla bla.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Was so bad I just ended up feeling sorry for him.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's starting to piss me off. He looks like me trying to work on Friday 3PM. Just lifeless.

He's crap defensively. Was he never asked to do any defensive job at Dortmund? I always thought everyone works their ass of in there.

Completely lost his head in the second half.
Yeah I got the same vibes from him against Chelsea, a game after which he was sent on sabbatical. When it doesn't come off he seems to get very nervous and just can't get anything right.

hobbers

He's going down in the history books as Ole's worst signing. Yep, even worse than Slabhead.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Nowhere near United standard, get rid.

Raven

He's starting to piss me off. He looks like me trying to work on Friday 3PM. Just lifeless.

He's crap defensively. Was he never asked to do any defensive job at Dortmund? I always thought everyone works their ass of in there.

Yeah I got the same vibes from him against Chelsea, a game after which he was sent on sabbatical. When it doesn't come off he seems to get very nervous and just can't get anything right.
He's had a couple of good performances lately so I'm hoping this is more of a blip than the good showings.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He doesn't play with any urgency and seems to be devoid of confidence. He's exhibiting signs of a player that has completely frozen under the bright lights at Old Trafford.

edgecutter

He will feck up our wage structure if we keep him here. Rashford, and anyone else that puts in a decent season will want what he us on. He needs to go.

Roboc7

He’s going to get plenty more games and that is probably the worse case scenario for him as he will be exposed. He’d be better off coming off the bench for cameos here and there and going under the radar a bit.

These kind of performances are simply not good enough and also entirely expected, has to massively improve very quickly.

Betson

Even early on when we were going well everything just slows down when it gets to him , very indecisive player , slows play down and usually ends up looking for the safe pass backwards. Momentum killer.

Vabelico

I didn't like him in any United performance. I was surprised how they praised him after the last game. I can't look at him.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Kills our attacks. I’ve lost patience with him unfortunately. I’d rather we give Pellestri game time - even if it’s the wrong wing for him.

El Jefe

I said it the other week there has been zero difference in Sancho before and after his bootcamp and time of absence.

This is what he is. The longer we pretend like we can make it right the harder it will be to bin him off.

Zoo

He’s just not good enough for the top tier of the Premier League. Take the hit this summer and get rid.
Who’s going to be in for him? He needs to up his game otherwise Rashford and Garnacho are going to leave him in the dust.

spiriticon

Nope, no purple patch after Everton then.

Just shades of brown crap. Some days more brown than others.

PoTMS

He’s just not good enough for the top tier of the Premier League. Take the hit this summer and get rid.
He's not good enough for Premier League, full stop. Bottom of the league Southampton have better wingers than him.

NK86

He doesn't play with any urgency and seems to be devoid of confidence. He's exhibiting signs of a player that has completely frozen under the bright lights at Old Trafford.
The last line is absolutely true. Many amazing players have found it tough to perform at the biggest stages under the highest scrutiny. Sancho is unfortunately one of those. Just seems to be lacking any belief that he belongs here. Just look at Antony and see how they are chalk and cheese when it comes to belief in your abilities.

I would take the end of their career Valencia and Ashley Young over this coward any day of the week.

kundalini

Sancho wasn't terrible but seemed to lack confidence at times. He plays the game much slower than most of United other attacking players - almost the opposite of Casemiro knowing where he's going to pass the ball before receiving it.

I suppose all these injuries show the importance of having a big squad. So I imagine Sancho will be here next season as a back-up player.

Status
Not open for further replies.